Chapter Three

I Get Jealous in Loving You

One day, Ji Hyo and Lizzy took a day off because they wanted to buy some groceries. Being naughty and funny, Ji Hyo called Lizzy an octopus as she can't walk straightly because she keeps swinging her hands and dancing whenever she heard a music playing from a shop while Ji Hyo just walk behind her and laughs. It was really embarassing to have a loud friend who can't stay still. But Ji Hyo was very grateful to have a friend like Lizzy because she understand her. 

So, both of them went into a shop to try some cheap clothes after finished buying groceries. When they about to exit, Lizzy accidentally hits something which causes her to trip and pushes Ji Hyo who was in front of her. Ji Hyo fell but she didn't realize that she just hit a guy who happens to be really mad at her.

"Ya! You don't have eyes? Why must you hit me in the middle of a filming? I know I'm famous and a hearthrob but you don't have to do this to get my attention or autograph." Said the guy arrogantly. 

Ji Hyo quickly stand and say sorry without looking at that guy and helps Lizzy who was in pain. The guy pulled Ji Hyo's hair because she didn't give attention to his words.

"Hey stupid! How dare you didn't pay attention to what I just say. Are you shy now? Embarassed? Listen, I will give you my autograph now and you can get lost!"

"Hey! What're you doing to my friend! You can't do that!" Said Lizzy who was about to stand up but then realizes that the guy is a famous person. "Y-you! Omg, I can't believe my eyes!" Lizzy straightly stand and greet the arrogant guy forgetting Ji Hyo's condition. 

"I was having fun pulling someone's hair that I can choke her too and now another one? I can't stand this. Before I explode, I need you girls to get lost from me. I don't want to bicker with poor people." said the guy.

"H-how can you say that? We're poor but we also have dignity and we're humans too. You can't say that and you're not very famous." Said Ji Hyo.

"Ya! You're saying that because you never into entertainment. you always spent time reading." Said Lizzy to Ji Hyo.

"What? Even so, he can't say that to us. And didn't you see what he did to me? He pulled my hair! No respect for women! Boasting about his handsome face. Heh! You looked like a chopstick who can't even act. I watched you from inside just now and you're not that good." Said Ji Hyo angrily to the guy after looking at Lizzy. They guy was left in a shocking moment. Lizzy, too was shocked as that is the first time she heard Ji Hyo talk like that. She usually keep on saying sorry for the mistakes that she's done.....


Okay, this is way longer. I'm so sorry if you find this FF not very good because this is my first time writing an FF. Huhu. You can share your thoughts, and hopefully I can make it better next time.