A Room For Two

Tell Me You Love Me Too

~ Flashback ~

 

Irritated that someone disturbed his special moment, Nam-joon turned to face Jackson with his beady eyes. Min Young could only grasp hard and hid herself from embarrassment by the side.

 

“Do we look like an item or that we’re going to need a room, huh?” Nam-joon asked in dissatisfaction.Monday had never been easy for Min Young, and today was no different for her. When she had taken her seat, she noticed a small box on her table. The moment she picked it up, a card dropped and caught her attention.

 

Slowly, she picked up the card and flipped it opened to see its message.

 

Don’t be a fool

There is no clue

I know I’m cool

Just forget about Monday blue

 

Though she was still clueless of the identity of the sender, she went on to check on the content in the box. To her surprise, it was her favorite black chocolate. Unable to resist the sight, she picked one and put it in . Instantly a smile of satisfaction could be seen on her face.

 

It was not until the box was half-emptied that Min Young managed to put a stop on it. Closing the box, she kept the box in the drawer before staring her day.

 

She was in the midst of checking the mail that she realized the date.

 

“Oh my, today is August 7th.”

 

Flipping though her phone, she quickly searched for the Stephanie, the florist she befriended over the years.

 

“Good morning, Stephanie speaking.”

 

“It’s me, Min Young. Can you please prepare my yearly order?”

 

The sound of giggling could be heard on the other side of the line. “I’m doing it right now, Min Young. No worry, I’ll deliver it to you soon.”

 

“Thanks. I’ll transfer the amount to your account in a short while.”

 

“Okay. Good day.”

 

Keeping her phone back into her bag, she tried her best in finishing those important updates and tasks in hand while waiting for the flowers to be delivered. Thankfully no one disturbed her and when she had managed to settle all the follow-ups and updating, the flowers were delivered just on time for her to go.

 

Though she liked to use public transport on almost daily but this morning she had this sudden urge to drive to work. And her decision to follow her heart was right. After asking Tiffany to cover her place like usual, she headed straight to Seoul Crematorium Park. She knew for sure that he would be there.

 

From a far, she saw the familiar figure kneeling in front of the tomb. Slowly she walked to his direction. Standing next to him, she made a bow and had a minute of silent before placing the flower down.

 

“It’s has been three years since she left. I’m sure now she is in a better place without the pain she had when she is alive.”

 

Seo Joon sighed heavily before nodding his head in agreeing what Min Young had said. He went on to clean the place with her help and by the time they finished, it was almost two in the afternoon.

 

“I’m not going to the office today.” He told her while on their way to their respective car.

 

With a smile on her face, she replied, “I know. No worry, I’ll take care of the office and inform you if there is anything urgent.”

 

They stopped their steps when they reached her car. Turning to her, he thanked her.

 

Giving him a friendly tap on his shoulder, she said, “Didn’t we agree that there should be no ‘thank you’ between you and me?”

 

A chuckle slipped from him. Nodding his head he urged her into the car. Just before she stepped on the accelerator, he knocked on her window.

 

“Are you coming tonight?”

 

“I’ll be there no worry.” She reassured him.

 

On her way back to the office, Min Young grabbed herself two Subway sets and two cups of mocha. Once she reached there, she treated Tiffany a set of Subway and a cup of mocha as her appreciation of her help.

 

 “Good afternoon, Min Young!”

 

Hearing the familiar voice, she turned around after wiping off the excess sauce on the corner of to come face to face with Kim Nam-joon, one of her acquaintances from the Architecture Department.

 

“Good afternoon, reckless dino.”

 

Pouting like a child, Nam-joon asked with interest, “How did you know about my nickname – reckless dino?”

 

She smiled a little caching his cute reaction. “Seo-rin had a slip of her tongue the other day when we were looking after Mya and Adam. Please don’t blame her, okay. After all, it really matches you, in my opinion.”

 

“How so?” puzzled, he asked.

 

Min Young tried her best in controlling herself from giggling at his eagerness to know her answer. “Well, when I heard of it, instantly my mind painted a picture of yours with those horns and claws. And the result is very, very cute, you know! And so I thought though you may not be a reckless dino anymore, but you surely look like one.”

 

Slipping his hand from behind, he brought her closer to him. Lowering his gaze on her, he said teasingly, “Then why are you not afraid of me? Don’t you think I will bite you or swallow you alive? I’m dangerous, you know?”

 

Though she was surprised at his sudden move, but she managed to smile at him. “Of course I’m not, reckless dino. You’re now a toothless dino. And I know you’re a good guy with a heart of gold. So, I’m not afraid or scared of you, Kim Nam-joon.”

 

Raising his eyebrows, he took a good look at her. Just then someone knocked on the door and cleared his throat.

 

“If you guys are so passionate to show off your affection, please find a room for two.”

 

Jackson scoffed upon hearing his question. In return, he asked, “Didn’t you know it’s against the company policy when you guys PDA? And also it’s wrong not to inform the company when you guys are an item!”

 

Laughing at his false assumption, Nam-joon went on to mock him, “Of course I know, Jackson Wang. But we’re sorry to disappoint you as we’re seriously not an item. She didn’t say yes to be my girlfriend and thus we didn’t even break any policy of the company. Or by chance are you now trying to help me in getting her as my girl?”

 

Jackson could only stare at Nam-joon with a stomach full of anger. Seeing the two of them could start another war of tongue, Min Young put a stop by asking the reason Jackson come looking for her.

 

“Where is the turn over report I asked the other day? I’ve been waiting for your email and it seems like I’m getting a snail mail instead!” Jackson couldn’t stop himself from adding the final touch at the end of his sentence. He just didn’t know why he did it, should he blame it on something stupid called, feeling?

 

Min Young blinked a few times. “Huh?”

 

For a second she wondered whether she heard it right. Did he just ask for the report she had sent for more than 24hours ago? Clearing , she replied with a head full of question mark.

 

“If I’m not mistaken, Mr. Jackson, I’ve already sent the report yesterday and I even cc to every HOD, so it’s impossible that you didn’t receive it. Are you sure it is not in your inbox?”

 

“Now it looks like someone is jealous of me getting so close with you, Min Young.” Nam-joon quipped before he left the room whistling his favorite Rihanna’s song.

 

With the only two of them in the tiny little room, awkwardness filled the air. Both avoided each other’s and before long, Jackson excused himself.

 

Watching his back while he was on his way to his office made her heart skipped a beat again. “Oh my, what had actually happened to me?” She slapped hard on her forehead.

 

Checking the time, she tried to finish her job fast and got ready to go to Seo Joon’s place for the memorial ceremony for his sister. She had never missed it and would never want to miss it, if possible.

 

 

 

#                                      #                                       #

 

 

 

The file about the monthly report for attendance had been opened and closed again and again without Jackson realizing as his mind was wondering somewhere else other than his office. Images after images he saw yesterday at Seo Joon’s house kept on flooding his mind. And every time they appeared, he felt a strange stuffiness in his heart.

 

“Min Young, please bring an extra bowl of rice out here, we’ve a guest tonight.” Seo Joon ordered her after welcoming him into the house.

 

With an unblinking eyes, he turned to see her walking out from the kitchen as if she is a part of the family, she is so natural and relax but not until their eyes met. He could see that the question why in her eyes, yet she didn’t ask. She just placed the rice in front of him before settling herself next to Seo Joon.

 

“Why she was there when it is a memorial ceremony only for close family and friends?” this very question had been bothering him since he stepped out of the house. His sleep was disturbed too as the moment he closed his eyes, something will pop up in his mind.

 

“Just let me stay like this for a little while. Just a little while will do.” Seo Joon wrapped his arms around Min Young’s tiny waist before laying his head on her shoulder.

 

Though she was facing him, he could imagine vividly a smile appeared on her face. She nodded her head, put down the plate she was washing, removed her gloves and held Seo Joon’s hands.

 

“Just stay there if you find it comfortable. I’m always here for you.”

 

By just hearing those words slipped out from made his hairs stood on their toes. Closing his eyes, he sighed heavily. He wondered who this girl, Han Min Young is all about. Was she flirting with her own boss when she had been caught flirting with another guy in the office? Seriously he had no clue about it.

 

“Babe, what is troubling you so much that you didn’t notice me?”

 

Jackson jumped to his feet when someone sat in his thigh and whispered into his ears.

 

“Babe, it’s me, the one that you miss day and night!” A girl with her hair dyed blonde, face with heavy make-up and a body sprayed with something like a bottle of perfume, waved and smiled at him.

 

Blinking and checking the girl a few times, a big smile finally appeared on his face and the next second, they were seen to be in each other’s embrace. “I really miss you dearly, Kim Min Na.” he whispered into her ear while inhaling another familiar scent of her.

 

“I miss you too, Babe.” She replied cheekily.

 

Pulling himself from her, he asked curiously, “What brings you here? I thought you still have another fashion show to attend in Milan before we will meet again?”

 

Hitting his chest playfully, she said, “What if I say I miss you so bad that I declined the job and got myself a job here?”

 

“What do you mean by getting yourself a job here?”

 

Flipping open her bag, she took out a card and shown it to him. “Here’s my ID. I’m employed by this very company you’re working with as your Personal Assistant. And it takes effect starting from the very moment I stepped into this building! Are you proud of me?”

 

Taking the ID card from her, he checked only to find it was actually the ID card everyone had. She was not telling lies and he was not dreaming. It was real!

 

“Why didn’t you tell about this when we’re having Facetime?” Jackson questioned, a little unhappy.

 

Chuckling at his cute reaction, Min Na wrapped her hands around his neck and said, “I wanted to give you a surprise. So, are you proud of me? Not only I’m a model that can walk down the runway, but I’ve a mind that is perfect for a boss!”

 

Jackson laughed a little at her statement. Gently he pinched her nose, “Of course I’m proud of you, Honey. Only someone like you match someone like I, isn’t?” he finished off his word by plating a kiss on her red lips. Since it had been a long time they engaged in oral course, Min Na couldn’t stop herself from asking for more.

 

“Do you guys need a room for you? I thought it is wrong to PDA, but I guess it’s alright if you’re holding a higher position.”

 

Their happiness came to an end with Jin unexpected interference. Distancing themselves from each other, both of them turned around and cleared their throat, hoping to clear the awkwardness in the air.

 

“I guess someone has forgotten the basic manners in the office.” Jackson tried to defend himself by shifting away the topic.

 

Jin scoffed at him. “I had knocked a few times. It was you guys that didn’t notice me as you guys are too indulging in your own world.”

 

Looking at Jin, Jackson had a sudden urge like swallowing him alive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahnyoung guys ^_^

It has been such a long time since I last updated this, I’m so sorry. But I’m thankful for all of you, my fellow subscribers that are still waiting for me. Thank you so much guys!

Well, if you want to know why our RapMon got his nickname, check ‘Move On’ out and you will know why. It’s a prequel of him.

Guys, do feel free to drop me a line after reading this. I swear I’m not a monster. I won’t bite because I really love to hear from you in order to improve as a better writer.

And yea, I’ve gotten this story a poster (^_^)

Till my next update, have a great day guys!!!

~Love, 9394DOKAI~