It's You Again

Tell Me You Love Me Too

~ Flashback ~

 

Min Young didn’t bother to switch on the light when she entered her office. She was too exhausted to utilize her remaining energy. She slumped onto her chair and closed her eyes. She had stayed up for the past two nights tending to her mother who just discharged from the hospital. Now that she had another thirty minutes before nine, she might just have her power nap to recharge.

 

Time passed while Min Young dozed off to her dreamland. It was until the knocks on her table that woke her up. She rubbed her drowsy eyes, stretched her arms before she lifted her head. Upon seeing Jackson who was standing in front of her while staring at her with an unexplainable expression, she sprang up like Jack-in-the-box. Swiftly, she greeted and bowed to him.

 

“Good morning, Mr. Jackson.” Mentally, she cursed herself for overslept. She must had looked like a foul in front of him, she doubted herself.

 

With his hands still keeping in his pockets, he said, “I’m going to interview a guy named Kim Seok Jin at eleven. Could you please prepare his documents for me?” though she responded a yes, the other part of her mind was wondering why must he personally came and asked for the documents when he could just order through the intercom.

 

Once Jackson had left her tiny little office, her hands reached out for her mirror. When she had had enough inspection of her own reflection, she let out a heavy sigh. Her look was seriously awful. Her hair was so out of place, her eye bags were dark like the panda and not to mention the stain of drool at the corner of . She was more than a mess. With the thought of amending her look, she picked up her make-up pouch and headed to the washroom.

 

Min Young could only grasped in horror when she came face to face with Jackson as she opened her door. She dropped her pouch as she exclaimed his name, “Mr. Jackson!”

 

Although Jackson was surprises too but he took a step backwards, bent down and picked up the bag before returning it to her. He then asked with concern, “How is your mother?”

 

“Thank you for your concern. She had been discharged from the hospital. Now, she is recuperating at home.” Feeling embarrassed for her clumsiness, Min Young lowered her head from having an eye contact with him before she took over her pouch from him.

 

Right after that, the two of them had their silent mode with Min Young waited desperately for him to continue with their conversation and on the other hand, Jackson had just amused himself by observing her every move. And when Min Young could no longer stand from being scanned by him, she chose to break the silence.

 

“If there’s nothing else, may I excuse myself? Your documents will be ready in another ten minutes.”

With that Min Young bowed and walked passed him. She didn’t dare to turn around for his reaction as she was afraid that he might notice her red tomato face. Once she had locked herself in the washroom, she put down her pouch and started to take deep breath after deep breath to calm her heart down.

 

For an unknown reason, every time she had a face to face encounter with Jackson, she would find her palms sweating and her heart beating so fast that she felt afraid that he might hear it. And when she touched both side of her cheek, it was very hot as if she was having a fever. She wondered what were these signs represented. Was it just the feeling of liking or was it love? She had no idea at all.

 

Once she had cooled herself down, she went on to have a light touch-up on her face. Thank goodness that she was not those types of girls that loved to cover their face with thick make-up, which always made Min Young wondered whether their face would crack when they smile. All she needed was her foundation, her eyeliner and her lipstick. That was enough for her as she was a strong believer of natural beauty outshine the others. She headed back to her desk after feeling satisfied with her look.

 

Min Young was alerted by Stephanie that Jackson’s appointment, Kim Seok Jin had arrived way too early and had himself waited in her small office. For a minute, her mind went blank. And when she had regained her conscious she sprint back to her room only to see it was empty. Without bordering whether he was there or not, her hands searched through the files and picked out the one labeled Kim Seok Jin.

 

It seemed like it was Min Young’s fate to get startled whenever she opened her glass door. This time, it was not Jackson but Kim Seok Jin. Both of them jumped in surprised and dropped whatever they had in their hands. He dropped his phone while she dropped her files.

 

“I’m so sorry.” Both of them said simultaneously. And when they bent down to pick up their belongings, they knocked on to each other’s head.

 

“Ouch!” Both exclaimed at the same time.

 

In their heart, they wondered who was so clumsy that resulted them bumping into each other. But the moment their eyes met, they were shocked. It was the same pair of eyes they came across not too long ago.

 

“You?!”

 

 

 

#                                         #                                        #

 

 

 

After taking a long time to study his portfolio, Jackson made up his mind to take him in replacing the photographer videographer post vacant by Danny Louis not long ago. Closing the files and once placing it neatly on hid table, he looked up to him.

 

“Mr. Kim Seok Jin, welcome to the board. JC Station is hiring you as our photographer videographer. You may start work on this coming Monday, if you don’t mind.” Holding out his hand, Jackson waited for his reply.

 

Wearing a huge and bright smile on his face, Seok Jin stood up and gave Jackson’s a firm handshake. “Thank you for giving me a chance. With the experiences I have, I will proof to you that you had made a right choice by hiring me, Mr. Jackson.”

 

“Mr. Kim, I’m looking forward in working with you then.”

 

“Jin will do, Mr. Jackson. I’m much more comfortable with it compared to those formalities.”

 

“Same goes to me. Call me Jackson, Jin.”

 

“Got it, Jackson.” The both of them burst into laughter and it seemed like both of them had the same chemistry that made them click at once.

 

Jackson then pressed a number through the intercom and ordered Min Young to prepare Jin’s offer letter. Within minutes, Min Young had found her way into the room, face to face with the guy she had caused his phone went straight into the bin every time they met.

 

“Prepare the letter as soon as possible as I’m going out for a meeting in a short while. And would you please give him a tour of JC Station? It will be great when he can find himself comfortable here.”

 

Min Young nodded her head as a sign of she understood his orders. “This way please, Mr. Kim.” She led the way out. Jin just followed suit from behind. But before they could step out from his room, Jackson called out to her.

 

“Min Young, are you free tonight? Would you mind to have a dinner with me and my family?” at last the question he wanted to ask her desperately for the whole day long finally burst out from his mouth. If it wasn’t his parents that demanded and pressing him for it to happen, he would never want to spend his night with her.

 

Feeling her heart had skipped a beat, she hold her breath as she turned around and gave a yes to his offer. “It’s an honor to be invited by your family to join you guys for dinner.”

 

“I’ll wait for you then after my meeting.”

 

With a silly grin on her face, she nodded her head as an obedient child. Walking out from his room, she could feel a strange feeling filled up every empty space in her heart. She felt warm and welcomed. Placing her hand on her heart, she smiled all the way back to her mini office.

 

Watching her every move throughout their quick walk to her office, Jin was amused on how happy she was to get to have a dinner with Jackson. Would it be because she had a crush on her boss? He wondered and started to admire that cute expression she had on her face. She looked really adorable to him.

 

“Are you dreaming of what to wear to impress your future-in-law tonight?” Jin started to when they had reached her office with her busy typing and editing his offer letter.

 

Min Young lifted her head and gave him a confuse look. “Pardon me please, may I know what did you mean by impress my future-in-law?”

 

Smiling at her for being so naïve, he went onto say, “When a guy ask a girl out to meet his family means she held a very important place in his heart and he wants to tell the world that he is into you. Naturally his parents would be your in-laws if everything goes well. And by the look of you typing and editing again and again, I can easily guess that you’re figuring out what suit you the best in giving them a good impression. Am I right?”

 

Her eyes lit up as she heard his explanation. Then she frowned. Till now, she was still confused about her feeling toward Jackson. And it would be impossible for him to like her. Just take Stephanie as an example could easily let her out of the game. She was no way near her beauty, her brain and her personalities. She was nothing compared to anyone.

 

Shaking her head while letting out a heavy sigh, she doubted his guess. “I’m no way near there. I know who I’m and I’m conscious enough to get your letter ready. Now I’m going to let him sign the letter, please wait for a while and I’ll be back in no time.” With that being said, she walked out of the room and left him all alone by himself.

 

If she could strangle him now, she would do it right away. It was just a five minutes away to get the signature and her precious pink glass apple was gone. But, the guilt she had for having two of his phones went straight into the bin whenever they met up, she gave up. Carefully she picked up the broken pieces of her pink glass apple shattered on the floor. She ignored and pushed him away when he offered to help.

 

“I’m sorry. You came in so sudden and this thing just slipped off my hands. No worry though, I’ll replace this to you, okay?”

 

Min Young could only hold on to her anger. She forced up a smile and told him off. “No, thanks. Even you’re able to replace it, it’ll never be the same. You’ll never be able to replace the hidden meaning of the gift!” she then walked passed him and placed those broken pieces into a small box.

 

“What about me then? You have caused me two phones. Well, I may forgive you in the first case as the phone had started to give me problems. What about my new phone that just dropped and now beyond repair? Shouldn’t I get mad at you too for causing me to lose something that hold important meaning to me?”

 

Min Young could only mentally curse him for reminding her about her faults. It was not that she purposely bumped into him again and again. But both times were purely accident! How could he put all the blame on her? Then, images of him trying hard to retrieve his new Samsung phone softened her heart.

 

“Are you asking me for a replacement of your phone now?” She asked worriedly. She would be dead if he asks for one. After paying bills and giving her mother monthly allowances, all she left was just enough for her to survive throughout the month.

 

Finding joy in teasing her, Jin tried in hiding his laugh and continued to say, “I’ll say it’s better for you to get ready for your dinner.” Pointing to her vibrated phone with the screen showing Jackson’s name, “I’m making a move now. See you on Monday. Then we’ll figure out how we should settle our problem!” Waving his hand, coolly he walked out of the room, leaving the poor Min Young who was still confused of what had happened.

 

Looking down at her phone, two miss calls from Jackson. Gosh, I’m super duper nervous now! What should I do? Min Young started to scratch her un-itchy head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahnyoung guys…^^

Here’s another update for you…and may I know what do you guys think about this?

Please feel free to drop me a line as I love to communicate with you…I promise I won’t bite because your comment is really important for me to improve…

Subscribe or upvote, it’s up to you to decide and of course very much welcome…

Lastly, have a great day guys…^^

~Love, 9394DOKAI~