It's too late

Tell Me You Love Me Too

~ Present ~

 

While waiting for Jin to come back with her boarding pass, Min Young watched with awe people from all folks of life surrounding her. Some of them were b with excitement, ready for their trip while some were holding back their tears sending their loved ones away and of course those with a cold expression as they were rushing for their next appointment. She smiled a little realizing these amazing things happening around her.

 

“What’s so funny?” Jin asked as he approached Min Young who was still absorbed in her own world. Seeing her smile made him happy. It had been a long time since she last spread out her sweet and attractive smile.

 

Min Young looked up at Jin. “Oh, it’s nothing. I just love to observe these people,” pointing her fingers to her surrounding, she explained, “Their faces tell me stories.”

 

“What stories did they tell you?” Jin asked before he sat himself on the empty seat next to her. Carefully he handed over a cup of hot chocolate to her.

 

“Thank you.” Slowly Min Young took a sip of the hot chocolate. She put the cup away once she had felt comfortable and no longer in cold. She turned to Jin and said, “Look at that family over there.” Her fingers led their attention towards the family standing not far from them.

 

“It looks like it is the first time they bring along their children for a trip. Look at the smile on their faces, it can tell you how excited they are to be able to board a plane and visit a new country.”

 

“While on their left, there is a pair of loving couple. I can see both of them are madly in love. The girl is sad because they are not going to meet up with each other for that particular time. And the boy is trying his best in consoling her, telling her to take care of herself while he is away.”

 

Jin just watched how happy Min Young was when she described everything in details. Unconsciously his hands had reached her face, “Keeping on smiling. I like to see you smile and happy.” Those words slipped out from his mouth as smooth as the river flows.

 

Min Young stopped at instance and looked straight at Jin. In his eyes, she saw sincerity and love. The two things she wanted to have desperately from Jackson. Looking at his face, she felt calm and at ease.

 

Sensing that she didn’t object his action, Jin decided to make the move. His hands brought Min Young closer to him, making their faces just inches away with his eyes aiming for her lips.

 

Min Young didn’t move as Jin moved closer to her. She knew Jin had feelings towards her and herself too liked him more than just a friend. He was always there for her no matter what and that made her realized what love is all about.

 

When Jin’s lips touched hers, she closed her eyes and let him took control of her lips. Just as they were having their first kiss, a sharp pain on Min Young’s liver made her pushed Jin away.

 

“Min Young!” Jin called out to her name. He noticed Min Young’s face had turned pale and cold sweat had started to cover her forehead. “Are you okay? Should we go to the hospital?” He asked with concern.

 

Min Young shook her head. She didn’t want to trouble him anymore. After all, once they reached Australia, she would get her illness treated there. All she needed was to wait for another ten to twelve hours.

 

“Are you sure?” Jin asked again, bringing her closer to him and let her head lay on his chest. Min Young didn’t answer but just nodded her head. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths while waiting for the pain to go away. Hearing Jin’s heart beat calmed her down.

 

 

#                               #                            #

 

 

Jackson dropped to his chairs when he got a call from his private investigator, BamBam telling him that Min Young had made her way to the airport. Slowly he picked up their wedding photo placed next to the phone. There she was, dressed in Alexander Wang’s wedding dress, smiling so happily as if she had made it to the Olympic! He just realized how beautiful and elegant she was on their wedding day.

 

When he put down the photo, he called his PA through the intercom, informing her to cancel off all his appointments for the day as had something to settle. Before she could protest that their Sales and Events Manager, Mr. Song had arrived, he had made his way to get his car.

 

“BamBam, keep an eye on her. I’ll be there in thirty minutes time. Call me if there is anything happened.” Jackson left BamBam a message as he drove like a mad man on the street. Thank goodness, there was not much traffic then. Still, it was the very first time he broke the rule of speeding above limit.

 

Once he had parked his car, Jackson rushed in and made his way towards the departure gate. When he arrived at Gate 9, his eyes scanned for the familiar figure. It didn’t take long for him to find where she was. But his heart skipped a beat when he saw her resting on Jin’s chest. Without wasting any minute, he went straight to them. A punch soon landed on Jin’s face.

 

Min Young who was resting got a shock when she saw Jackson standing in front of them and punched Jin. “What’s wrong with you, Jackson?” she asked in anger. She turned around and checked on Jin. When she saw the corner of Jin’s lips started to bleed, Min Young quickly took out her handkerchief and wiped it away.

 

“I’m okay. No worry. A punch like this had no effect on me.” Jin said while his hand still holding onto Min Young’s hand. He did it on purpose as he knew Jackson would be mad at his action. Seeing Jackson showing him his sour face, he knew he had succeeded.

 

No matter how much he wanted to give Jin another punch, Jackson tried his best to calm himself down. He knew this was the very last chance he had to get back Min Young as his wife. He pulled Min Young to him and forced her to face him.

 

“Min Young, please stay. Come back to me. I promise I’ll make you the happiest person on this earth.” Jackson begged. He had never lowered his ego to beg someone throughout his past 26 years. But, today, he did it in front of the woman he loved. That showed how important she was to him.

 

Slowly Min Young freed herself from being held by Jackson. She smiled and shook her head saying, “I’m sorry Jackson, I can’t stay with you.” She bowed a little to him and stepped a few steps back to Jin.

 

Seeing her moving away from him, Jackson felt a sharp pain in his heart. He tried to act cool and tried cajoling again. “Min Young, please don’t do this to me. I really can’t live without you. You’re still legally my wife and you can’t leave with another guy!”

 

Min Young tears started to accumulate in her eyes upon hearing his proclamation about her being his wife. “Jackson, I had signed our divorce paper this morning. We’re no longer husband and wife.”

 

Hearing what Min Young had said made Jackson’s face turned pale. He couldn’t believe his ears. He didn’t know she would take his words serious when he told her to get a divorce since she was not happy with him during their fight the other day. This time it was his turn to shake his head in disbelieve. “You’re just joking right, Min Young? You won’t do this to me right?” he asked with his voice shaking.

 

Before Min Young could open to answer him, Jin chipped in. “Stop being like this, Jackson Wang. Be a man and let her go. Shouldn’t you feel happy now that she is going away and that you can spend all your time with your beloved girlfriend?”

 

Tears flew down as Min Young could no longer hold them in her eyes. Hearing the word girlfriend reminded her of the unexpected scene she saw when she came home earlier than she should. Hearing the and groaning of a woman from his room made her knees weak. Her heart was crushed into pieces like the broken glasses. Jin who realized she was crying pulled her closer to him, giving her the support she needed.

 

Jackson wanted to get near Min Young but was blocked by Jin. “I beg you, Jackson. Please stay away from my girlfriend. She is no longer yours but mine.” Just then another Min Young felt another sharp pain at her liver. But she hid it from being known by Jackson. Though cold sweat started to form on her forehead again, she tried her best to act normal. And when she heard the announcement asking them to get into the plane, she felt a sense of relief. It was an opportunity to escape from Jackson before she had a change of mind and heart.

 

“Goodbye, Jackson. Promise me to take care of yourself. Though we may not be husband and wife now, but I wish you all the best for your future. Hopefully you’ll get to meet up with your ideal girl and have a happy family with that lucky girl.” Min Young turned around and left him behind after she had finished her sentence. Jin followed from behind.

 

His eyes followed her as she went to the security check point and went into the terminal. When she had finally disappeared from his sight, he knew for real, she would never be his again. He had lost the most precious thing in his life all because of his silly ego and pride. Not to mention about the things he had done to her, hurting her so much that she felt totally disappointed on him. At that very moment, all he could feel was a sharp pain in his heart. It was so painful that could almost suffocate him to death.

 

The moment Min Young walked past the security check point, she slumped down to her knee. Other than the pain she felt at her liver, the pain in her heart too was so unbearable. Jin bent down and checked on her, “Are you okay, Min Young? Do you want me to carry you.” Holding onto her heart, Min Young didn’t reply him. Without bothering those watching by the side, Jin carried Min Young in bridal style and went up to the plane.

 

She knew Jackson was disappointed and sad, but she too was disappointed. Between someone you love but hurt you and someone loves and cares for you, who would you choose? Surely you would choose the later. And Min Young was not exempted. After all, she was too tired of getting hurt again. All she wanted was to be loved and cared by someone. When Jin put her down on her seat, she didn’t release her hand from his neck. Instead, she moved over and gave him a kiss on his cheek saying, “Thank you for everything that you have done for me.”

 

“Sleep and get some rest. It will be a long journey.” Jin whispered into her ears.

 

 

 

 

Ahnyoung guys…

Here’s the first chapter…I planned to write it short like within 1000 words but it ended up to 2000 words…anyway, do hope you did enjoy reading this…

Okay, this is purely my imagination, please don’t feel offended if I portrait them in such a way…it’s just fiction ^^

Guys, please feel free to leave me a comment after reading this, I won’t bite as I love to communicate with you guys…

Subscribe and upvote if you like…

Till the next update, do have a great day guys!!!

 

 

 

A BIG thank you to hanamin, Bunny_Sky, GreenAppleL for subscribing