Jaejoong

Betrayal
Where are you!

You won't return my calls; you never came back to our apartment. No one's seen you, not even Ri In. You have job, and you haven't even contacted her. It's been a week, Yeonhee.

Where did you go?

Everyone's so freaked out. You like to disappear sometimes, without telling anyone, but you've always been back before now. We've contacted the police and filed a missing-persons report. But nothing's come up. No one's seen you. Yunho even drove all the way home to check and see if you were there, for some reason. Changmin's been out of his mind in worry.

It's my fault.

Yeonhee, I'm sorry.

Your expression was so terrible when you left. You didn't take your coat or anything; you didn't look back at me, even when I screamed and tried to chase you.

You misunderstood.

Really! I wanted to tell you, but you never even turned around. I didn't think you cared that much. You're so laid-back about our relationship—other people would even call it "uncaring." You're never nice or gentle to me… . The rest of the time, you scream, shout, glare, and speak sarcastically to me. I never thought you even liked me, at least not like I like you.

But I think I really hurt you that night.

I never did anything. Nothing happened, seriously. I would never cheat on you. Especially with my best friend! That would just be too awkward and weird! It was just an accident that we fell on each other… and it was Ayumi kissing me, not the other way around. She was drunk, and all I wanted was a shower and sleep.

I promise, Yeonhee.

Why won't you even answer your cell phone? You must have it with you, it's always in your pocket… but you never pick up. I've called it a hundred times, but there's been nothing… and all I can think about is that maybe there was some kind of accident or something. You never just disappear after an argument. You retaliate. You yell, scream, threaten me. You get mad, you don't just run off… and that's how I know I really hurt you.

I want you back, Yeonhee.

Our apartment's so silent without you here, because I don't feel like running around like normal. I'm sorry I hurt you, really. I know how terrible betrayal is to you. I know what your ex-boyfriend did to you, and I know I hurt you just as much. I thought you were starting to trust me. Trust comes very hard to you, but I thought you were beginning to trust me a little.

How can you think I'd ever betray you? I love you. I told you so many times, Yeonhee. Did you think I'd turn on you? Did you expect it? Is that why you were so slow to trust me, to show you cared?

You've been gone long enough. I know I hurt you. Please, come back so we can work things out.

I'm so, so sorry. I should have been more careful. I'm sorry.

I want you back.

Please, Yeonhee.
.
.
.
.
Please.

~*~

A/N: Short chapter atm

Thank you for the comment BB's :D
JaeJoongLove , Jenny Thao, Aj, ~nya