Just like when they were young

Girl Friend or Girlfriend?

 

Jongin had his eyes trained on the road and on Sehee as Sehee buried herself further into the passenger seat. Jongin decided to park the car for a minute and grabbed the duvet that Sehee used to keep in his car.

I’m glad that i listened to her he thought to himself as he covered Sehee with it. He saw her stirred up a bit. Jongin bit his lips as he tried to decide whether he should take her to the hospital. Knowing Sehee, she would say No, however, if he doesn’t take her to the hospital now, he’d regret it a lot.

Jongin sighed as he massaged his temples as looks at Sehee. Her face was starting to get red and and rosy, signs of her getting a cold on hot days. He heaved a sigh and decided to do what is the best decision in his current situation. He grabbed his phone and rang the person who could help him now

“Hello?”

‘Kris-hyungie, can you call the school? Sehee and i are skipping”  Jongin said while biting his lips as he was waiting for his hyung’s scolding. Who in their right mind would ask their brother and ask permission that they were going to skip. But Jongin know better than force Sehee to go to school would only make her more ill, specially she has a delicate immune system.

“Is Sehee sick?” His hyung asked as he heard shuffles from the other line as he heard Zitao whining from the lack of attention.

“Yes hyung” He said as held Sehee’s hands. Sehee had fallen asleep when Jongin had covered her.

“I guess, you should see Dr.Zhang” Kris said voice a bit pinched. He can hear ZiTao giggling loudly as he manhandles his father.

Jongin sighed and said his goodbyes while driving Sehee to Dr. Zhang’s clinic. He drove carefully hopefully it won’t wake Sehee. As soon as they arrived, Jongin wrapped her and carried her towards the clinic. He had already prepared himself for the worst to come, knowing Sehee would have a fit when she sees Dr. Zhang.

Krystal was waiting for Jongin to show up in their classes. She was so excited to see his reaction when he hands her homemade cake. She hoped and prayed that Jongin will arrive soon.

You are mine, Kim Jongin

Jongin never thought that Sehee was a lot stronger than he was. Usually he would just hold Sehee til she stops squirming and shouting insults when Dr. Zhang when he checks on her. But today, Jongin was thrown into the floor, spraining his wrist in the process.

An hour ago

Sehee woke up as she felt arms circling her lithe frame. She stirred as she look up and saw Jongin carrying her. Sehee smiled softly as she snuggled closer to Jongin. She can smell his citrusy cologne invading her nostrils mixed with ammonia and chlorine. Sehee’s eyes widened as the though register.

“Yah, kamjong, where are you taking me?!” Sehee demanded as she pinch Jongin’s arm, hoping the pain would make him let go, however, to her dismay, Jongin held Sehee tighter as he trekked towards the clinic

“You need to get check or else you will fall sick” Jongin struggling to keep Sehee still.However, Sehee ignored him and pushed him harder. Jongin couldn't hold her much longer, he accidentally loosened his grip as Sehee was about to hit the floor, head first, Jongin grabbed Sehee's neck and rolled over to protect Sehee from falling. As a result, he sprained his wrist when he rolled her over

Jongin heaved a sigh as he saw Sehee being check by Dr. Zhang while Dr.Jongdae was checking his wrist.

"It's going to heal in a few weeks. Make sure that you wont be doing heavy chores."  Jongin sighed and noddded.

Looks like I can't play for now Jongin thought. He stood up and went to check on Sehee. As he arrived at Dr.Zhang's, he saw Sehee sitting, eyes casted down. Jongin heaved a heavy sigh, knowing Sehee would be guilty about what happened. He went inside and cuddled her close.

"You ok?" he murmured into her hair. She was slightly feverish and sniffing.

"So-orry" she croaked softly as she held his sprained wrist. Jongin can imagine Sehee biting her lips, eyes filled with unshed tears. Jongin felt a smile creeped into his face as he remember that adorable look on Sehee's face when she bits her lower lip, face dusted in rose pink hue. Jongin felt his pulse quicken and butterflies on his tummy as the though of Sehee's adorable face comes into his mind. How can she be so cute when she is so guilty. 

"Shh.. it's fine" he murmured against her hair. Sehee snuggled closer. Jongin left a gentle peck on her head. He never understand why he keeps doing that when Sehee feels down and sick but all he knows is that Sehee loves the feeling that she gets from that gesture. He never questioned her why she likes it nor she stopped him from doing so.

They were so lost in their world until they realize they were not alone. Dr.Zhang cleared his throat. He didnt want to disturb them, but clearly Jongin needs to watch Sehee's health from now on. He smiled at the couple ("We are not a couple...yet" He can hear Sehee's words ringing in his head) Dr.Zhang saw Jongin jolted up as well as Sehee blushing furiously in her already sick state. He smiled and gestured Jongin to sit down, however, Sehee didnt want to move and made Jongin stay still. Dr. Zhang and Jongin heaved a sigh and had decided to forego the talk.

"She needs to take her vitamins,Jongin" He said softly making sure that Sehee was listening to their conversation. Dr. Zhang can hear Sehee groaning and more or less pouting in Jongin's arms while Jongin sighed as Sehee tightened her hold on him

Dr. Zhang sighed as Jongin looked at him, asking him to expound further. Yixing sighed as he grabbed his chair. He can feel a nagging headache to come as their talk commence

 

Krystal sighed. She didnt see Jongin nor her arch rival, Oh Sehee. She craned her head, her chocolate cake frostings were starting to melt. She tried asking around if they saw Jongin. His classmates were shrugging saying that they didnt see Jongin. krystal felt her heart slump as her search for Jongin was slowly to wan, but she didnt give up. She searched for Chanyeol, Jongin's bestfriend. She march towards the basketball gym and saw Chanyeol and his boyfriend,Byun Baekhyun. Krystal grimace as she saw the two being lovey dovey. She frowned as she looked at them sharing a moment. 

 

Chanyeol knew Krystal was watching them and knowing Krystal she doesnt really like gay or biuals in their campus. She seemed a little traditional and all. He smirked as he saw the frowned on her face became more prominent. but he knew Krystal wants something from him and that is why she is being nice to them. Cahnyeol look at Baekhyun and Baekhyun mirrored the same smile on his face. They smirked at her. They know what she wants.

"Why did you grace us with your presence, Miss Jung" Chanyeol said as he peppers kisses on Baekhyun's face.  Baekhyun giggled as he looks at Krystal smuggly. 

"Where is Jongin" she demanded cringing while Baekhyun was kissing Chanyeol's neck. She wanted to flee and give the two a detention but she wants a good image to set for Jongin. She restrained herself from making comments

"well, he is out with Sehee" baekhyun shrugged and pulled Chanyeol along.  

Krystal felt her heart sank as the thought of Sehee and Jongin together invades her mind

Jongin 

 

 Junhee sighed as she saw her two sweethearts sick. Sehee was looking feverish while Jongin had a cast on his wrist. She kissed them as she held them both close She kissed Sehee, Junhee can feel Sehee's skin was slightly feverish. 

"hey, baby" She murmured as she kissed Sehee's head. 

"unnie" Sehee croaked. Junhee can tell that Sehee has a flu. She looks at Jongin and motioned the bag he was holding. Junhee led Sehee to the car and gestured Jongin to get into the passenger's seat. She kissed her brother's cheek and drove them home. 

 

As soon as they arrived home, Kris grabbed Zitao and pulled the sofa into a bed. He knew the two loves to hogged the sofa when they are sick. Kris jumped and handed Zitao at Junhee as he carried his cousin and place him on the sofa bed. Jongin followed with a pain etched into his face as Zitao had accidentally hit his arm for being a bad to Sehee. Jongin grimaced as Junhee scolded Zitao gently. Jongin went to the living room and slump beside Sehee who was already snuggling closer to Jongin's pillow. Kris sent him an apologetic smile.

Kris, Junhee and Zitao left the room, letting the two of them rest. They made their way to the patio, junhee smiled softly as she took alook from them from the glass windows. 

"Just like when they were  young" she whispered softly as she saw Sehee wrapped her arms around Jongin while Jongin held her close, resting his head on Sehee's. Sehee nuzzled Jongin's neck. They were watching Poror, volume toned down for Sehee to rest while loud enough for Jongin.

Kris smiled softly at the view as he let Zitao play in his mini-playground.

"Yup. Just like when they were young"

kris grabbed his wife and kissed her gently as theywatch their bundle of joy playing.