From girl friend to Girlfriend

Girl Friend or Girlfriend?

Yifan had been knocking on Jongin’s door for almost 5 minutes since Junhee had asked him to check the younger male. His wife had made Jongin’s favourite after she had given him a cold shoulder after Jongin and Sehee had an argument. Yifan had decided to interfere, after seeing the bronze lad being neglected in their home and in school (he heard it from Jongdae who had decided to take Kyungsoon home after a long week of not seeing his girl, trust Jongdae to be equally cheesy when it comes to the younger girl.)

Flashback

Jongdae was dancing his mini victory dance after he had barge into Yifan’s office. Yifan was a CEO of the Bad Girl Studio, a record company which he and his cousins Sehee and Lu Han had decided to put up. The name of the company was definitely named after the Oh heiress who had been a bad girl to her male cousins. They could never thank Jongin more for putting a cuff on her wrist after Sehee had done more mischief over the past few years. Yifan looked at the younger male who was grinning like a Cheshire cat as he sat down across him.

“What brings you here, Chenny chen chen?” he asked the kittenish male who had pouted like a five year old when his nickname was being said.

“Ahh~~~ Hyung, be nice to me~~ I had been working hard to finish all my work~~” the younger whined as he continues to pout at him. Yifan laughed as Jongdae pouted harder.

“Hyungie,  Nini and Hunnie are in a fight right now, right?” Jongdae asked as he tried to act a little serious. Yifan sighed and Jongdae frowned. Yifan nodded and slowly recounted the events that Sehee and Jongin told him

Jongdae frowned and tsk.

“No wonder Kyungie was a little frustrated at Chanyeol and Baekhyun, apparently the two had been barricading Sehee and sadly Jongin had been skipping meals as well as being pranked by Baekhyun most of the time” Jongdae reported as he read his girlfriend’s messages about Jongin aloud. Yifan sighed and made a mental note to talk about Junhee when he gets home

 

After the long talk with Junhee( more like him chiding on his wife) After a few promises and bribes, Junhee decided to forgive her brother’s behaviour. It was clear enough that Jongin had suffered a lot after.

And here is Yifan currently standing outside Jongin’s bedroom and slowly getting worried from the lack of movements from the boy, Yifan felt panic surge into him. He grabbed his master key and saw Jongin lying on the floor. His eyes widen, when he touched the boy’s arm, Yifan felt he was scalded due to the high temperature of the younger. Yifan felt adrenaline rushed into his body as he carried the unconscious boy down and head to his car. He can hear Junhee shuffling but  Yifan paid no heed.

 

“JUNHEE CALL SEHEE, I’M TAKING JONGIN TO THE HOSPITAL!” He shouted to his wife as he speed off towards the nearest hospital.

Sehee was slurping her bubble tea  annoyingly as she was with Minseok and his boyfriend. She pouted at her cousin, Xi Luhan,who was making goo goo eyes on her friend. She wanted to roll her eyes when the couple started feeding each other.

“Yah... stop being disgustingly cheesy, oppa” she chided at her cousin who was giving some cake to his boyfriend. Lu Han just ignored her and continued to shower his boyfriend with affection. Luhan was kissing Minseok's hand as if it was the most precious thing in the world

Sehee rolled her eyes at them. She glared at them, seemingly the two must have forgotten her presence again. She didn’t asked them to be there to obviously lacking love life but rather she had asked them to help her win her Jongin back! She was starting to miss Jongin’s presence after a month of ignoring him. She missed his smiles and his warm arms that keeps her safe and warm.She missed the cuddles and all. Sehee sighed as she her heart lons for a certain sunkissed boy

‘Minseok-oppa, you were supposed to help me with Jongin” She whined loudly at the two lovers who were openly showing their affection, stomping her feet on the process..

“Sorry, Sehee-ah, your cousin seemed to be the best distraction right now” Minseok singsong as Sehee pouts her lips. Sehee wanted to whine more when her phone rang.

“Hello” she said grouchily as soon as the receiver touches her cheek. Sehee wanted to whine more at the couple however when her noona had told her the news, Sehee stood up and ran to her car, eyes b in her eyes. All she can think about was Jongin. For the first time in her life, Sehee had drove like a criminal on a chase

Jongin please be safe

 

Jongin slowly opened his eyes as he heard hushes of voices. He slowly sat up, confuse and still woozy. He was in a bright room, He can smell disinfectant all over, He scrunched his nose from the smell, his eyes slowly moved to his arm as he saw an IV was inserted. He furrowed his brows.

How on earth did I get here?  He frowned as he saw two IV’s were attached to his arm. Jongin sighed as he tried to sit up when he felt his back started to hurt. Jongin groaned as he tried to find the most comfortable position he could. His face was scrunched up in agony. He was about to puff his pillow when he heard a very familiar demanding voice that he longed to hear after a month of silent treatments.

“No! I demand to see my boyfriend right now!”  he heard Sehee demanded(more like shouted).He felt his heart broke when Sehee had said boyfriend.  Does she have to remind me how stupid I was? Jongin thought to himself as he heard footsteps are slowly getting louder.

“But Miss Oh, Mr. Kim needs to rest as of this time---“  he heard another voice, perhaps a nurse voicing out his concern. Well who would be in the right mind to disturb a patient tight?  Jongin can imagine Sehee’s face flushed and pink just like when she is infuriated with Krystal flirting with him. He felt bad for Minseok’s nurse for facing the wrath of Oh Sehee

“I know he needs to rest why the hell he would be doing here if that idiot Kim Jongin would have taken good care of himself!”

Jongin’s eyes widen as things slowly starts to sink in Wait did she just call me -------Jongin’s eyes went wider as the words “ her boyfriend “sinks in. He felt a smile slowly making to his face as he continues to listen to the conversation right outside his hospital room, his heart doing somersaults as the word "her boyfriend" keeps playing in his mind

“Sehee-ah please calm down” another familiar voice cut in, trying to appease an enraged Sehee.

“XI LU HAN, you are not my father! You dont have the right to  tell me what to do! You can go devour your Minseokie! I want my Jongin Right NOW!” Sehee screeched and opened the door to his room. 

 

Jongin felt his heart broke at Sehee’s dishevelled and bewildered state. Her eyes were red and swollen, with tear streaks on her cheek. Her hair was untied, most probably from running. He wanted to hold her and told her everything is alright. He tried to smile weakly hoping Sehee it would help ease Sehee’s pain.

 

As soon as she saw Jongin sitting up Sehee ran towards the slightly older boy and cried her heart out on his chest. She had let out her fear. She had never been so afraid when she heard that Jongin had collapsed in his room. She was afraid that she might never see him again. She was afraid that she can never tell him how much she loves him.

She can feel Jongin’s lips kissing the top of her head as she slowly calmed herself. She had missed this so much. Being in Jongin’s arm, being able to hold him close, just like she used to.

“It’s ok baby, I’m not gonna die on you’ she heard Jongin murmured. Sehee hugged him tighter.

“i’m not gonna let you go again” she said as she held on him tighter.

“Well you have to, or else i’m gonna die from the way you hugged me right now” Jongin joked as he slowly loosen her hold  around him

“YAH KIM ------” Sehee protested when suddenly a pair of lips had met hers.

Gone were the protest that she was about to say.

 


ok i wasnt supposed to update but i cant help myself!!!!!

 

 

anyways, thank you for reading. I can never thank you enough despite the gram errors and a boring plot but yet some of you still continue to read this.. thank you!!! arigatou gozaimasuuu.. anyhow, who has a LINE? i want to have more friends to fangirl with.. its amii226 you can see a wolf tattoo thats mine :D