No One Else Matters

Girl Friend or Girlfriend?

saenggakhamyeon naegen yeongwonhal geot gatadeon
malkeun bomnal gati pureudeon sigan
da johasseo neowa hamkkeyeoseo teukbyeolhan hakchangsijeol
eodil kkeonaedeun da seonmyeonghan gieok
(Forever on my mind) Yeah

When I think about it, those times seemed like they’d last forever,
bright spring days when we were both young.
I liked everything, my school days were special because they were spent with you.
No matter where I look you’re clear in my memories.
(Forever on my mind.) Yeah.

 

Sehee was half listening at her nephew as he excitedly babbles what he did that day. She look at her cousin and his wife from a distance Wish we could be just like them she thought longingly as she imagines herself with Jongin in the near future. She heaved a heavy sigh as she remembers that her secret crush is so in love with someone else.

Gone were the days when she was the only person that matters most to Jongin. She loves how Jongin would smile at her as if she is the only person that matters most

12 years ago

Jongin was rushing towards Sehee as Sehee and her cousin were resting on one of the benches in the park. Sehee was rather feeling hot as the heat prickles on her skin. She pouted to beloved cousin.

“Gege, its really hot, I’m dying” She said uncomfortably. She tried to pull the collar of her shirt hoping that it would stop biting into her skin. She pouted even more as her skin started to hurt a bit because of the heat.

“I’m sorry, Sehee-ah. But we really need to find a perfect present for your unnie” Yifan said hoping it would appease the younger. Jongin sat down beside Sehee and hand her a cup of bubble tea adn beamed brightly.

“Sehee-ah. I bought this for yo. You dont like the heat very much, you turn pink and you look tired when you are out on the sun. Noona told me that bubble tea makes you feel better” He said with a smile. Sehee smiled brightly as she took the refreshing sip from the cup. Yifan smiled at the cute scene in front of him but his eyes widen when he realized where Jongin could have get some money when in fact the younger boy was grounded because he picked a fight from school.

“Jongin, where did you get the money?” he asked cautiously at the younger boy. Jongin tilt his head to the side, slightly confused of the question.

“ I used my savings to buy her Bubble tea, hyungie. Noona was so mean...” Jongin continued to rant on while Sehee’s eyes bulged from the revelation. She knew Jongin was grounded because of her. Someone called her a nerd, because of her thick large glasses and Jongin happened to hear the conversation and launch himself to the bully. Junhee-noona was so mad because of what he did. He was grounded to eat sweets for a week because of what happened. Sehee felt her world stood still as Jongin continued to ran to her oppa what his noona did. Sehee was so touched that she grabbed Jongin and kissed his cheek

“Jongin-ah, Thank you” She said shyly. Jongin smiled at her

That’s how Sehee slowly fell for a certain Kim Jongin

 

Krystal had dressed and prepared for school. It was another for her, another day to impress her long time crush Kim Jongin. Jongin was one of the most popular person in school because of his sweet and loving nature. Krystal often stalk Jongin when she isn’t to busy with student council. Her eyes would never leave the boy. She admires him for his grace and gentleman side. When she found out that Kim Jongin has a big crush on her, She was on cloud nine daydreaming on what happen when they became a couple.

We can go on dates at Lotte World, have study dates on Kamong Cafe or maybe we can just stay in the library she thought to herself. Most of the time, she envisions herself in Jongin’s arm. That alone can make her day. However, her dreams were always cut off because of a certain Oh Sehee. Krystal grimace at the thought of Sehee.

That stick-looking girl is not good enough for Jongin, I’m prettier, smarted and ier than her!

Sehee was the sole reason why she cant confess properly to her dream guy. Sehee would always be there to cut her off and make her miserable. Sehee is the only person who can unleash the anger of Krystal Jung. Krystal heaved a heavy sigh as she continues to prepare herself for school. Krystal hurriedly went down to the kitchen as she took out the cake that she had baked for Jongin. She knew Jongin loves chocolates, so without too much thinking Krystal had painstakingly baked a cake for him even though she doesn’t even like cooking.

I poured all my love for this she thought as she went to her car and drove off to school. Today she was going to properly confess her love for Kim Jongin

 

Sehee sleepily dragged herself to Jongin’s car. She hadn’t sleep really well because Jongin and Zitao were both arguing about You-are-not-going-to-sleep-with-Sehee. She muttered incoherently as she saw Jongin smiling happily beside her. He opened the door for Sehee and hurriedly went to the driver’s safe. Sehee felt so sluggish. She slump down on the passenger side, throwing her bag to the back seat. Jongin cringe at the sight. He wanted to scold Sehee for being careless with her things. One time she threw her phone at the back seat which ended up with them spending the whole day crawling over the back seat. But Jongin knew better than to scold Sehee. He worried fastened her seatbelt as he looked at Sehee with worried eyes. He knew that Sehee is going to be sick. Every time that Sehee is stressed, she easily gets sick it could be fever or colds. Sehee has a very delicate immune system. They had been forcing her to drink vitamins to make her healthier; making her drink it is a big challenge.

“Sehee-ah, no bubble teas for now” Jongin said softly to his bestfriend.

“ok” She said voice sounding a bit tired.

“I’m sorry” Jongin said as he caressed her hand hoping Sehee would forgive him for being immature

“Next time, don’t pick a fight with ZiTao” Sehee said as she held Jongin’s hands.

Jongin nodded and slowly drove off to school with Sehee’s hand still interlocked with his.

Sehee wish that it would always be like this.

Just her and Jongin and nothing else matters anymore

12 years ago

“I’m afraid we’ll have to keep them in one room” Junhee said peeking at little Jongin and little Sehee lying on Yifan’s old bed

“I guess we should. I should have warned Jongin that Sehee gets cold easily, specially on hot days” Yifan sighed as he watched the two children trying to hold each other, sharing their warmth

The couple shook their heads as Sehee snuggled closer to Jongin

“I can see them in the future,arms locked around each other” Junhee said as she looks at her brother pulling the younger girl closer

“How’d you that?” Yifan raised a brow on his wife’s statement

“Call it intuition baby” she said smugly

The couple left the kids. They close the door along with a soft whisper of goodnight hanging in the air