Ch.06

Merry-go-round Love (MARKxOC)

 

Minah and I got to finish the report earlier than expected we headed out to have lunch out though we have our cafeteria here it’s better to listen to Minah fangirl over our guests outside of the company. Damage control right there.

“Gabby, where do I start?” Minah sounded very excited. How long has she been keeping this fangirl feelings?

“From the start or where ever you wanna start. Go.” I gave her the go signal.

“Okay, there’s seven of them and they’ve been like Childhood friends, so far you’ve met six of them.”

I just nodded while out orders were being placed on our table.

“So the one you haven’t met yet is Kim Yugyeom, he’s the youngest of the seven but his age is the same as Bambam.”

“Uhuh go on.” I urged her. Because I’m not that interested with them so I have no questions.

“Anyway, they’re popular not only individually but also when they’re together all daughters of each known corporation here in Seoul wants to have like ‘marriage meetings’ since they’re all bachelors.”

“Oh interesting.” Not really.

“Gabby I have a question though, why are you and Mr. Tuan seem like you guys have a close relationship to be speaking in banmal though he’s you’re sunbae.” I stopped half way chewing because of her question. I never thought I would be hearing that guy’s name again.

“Long story short we have a bit of history back in our university days.” I said keeping a straight face but then Minah gasped.

“OH! Don’t tell me you guys used to be lovers?!”

“The hell…Minah NO. he and my bestfriend used to be lovers not me.” Oh . I said something I shouldn’t have.

“Your bestfriend that you talked to me about how she broke her boyfriend’s heart in a cruel way, the guy who was heartbroken was Mr. Tuan???”

“Shush! And just call him Mark he’s not here anyway. Pretend that you don’t know its Mark he’ll kill me if he found out I just told someone else his miserable break up.”

“But I cant understand why would someone break up with him, I saw his college photos he looked good before too. So fresh and the typical Sunbae that you would like to date.”

“Well Yerin is unique on how her brain works.” We finished lunch went back to the office and the day ended well. But then as I was going home today I received a text message from Miyoung’s Mom.

From: Yerini's Mom

Gabby-ah Yerin's home earlier than expected she’s coming home tomorrow and so we planned on having the surprise party on the same day, we already did the preparations dear all you have to do is show up okay? She misses you dearly.

I just replied with a huge smiley faced emoji. Because I just remembered I had to bring Mark along. FML so much. I hope this goes well.