Ch.05

Merry-go-round Love (MARKxOC)

I went back to the office after a lunch out with Mark. It went well except for that he hopes Yerin is still single and he would like to start over. I couldn’t even say anything regarding that she’s engaged and soon to be married like very soon. I went back to my desk and was creating a plan on how to break it to Mark about Miyoung but something was distracting me outside the door, I see a guy walking around confused. I couldn’t take it anymore he was really distracting me so I went out and check if I could be oh help.

“Excuse me sir, are you looking for someone or going somewhere?” his back was facing, he turned around and he looked somewhat different he doesn’t look Korean to me.

“Thank goodness! I’m looking for JB-hyung, he’s not answering his phone.” Or perhaps he is Korean, he spoke well. JB…oh Im Jaebum.

“I know he’s in a meeting right now, but perhaps you can wait in the guest lounge. By the way can I have your name sir so I can relay it to his assistant?”

“Oh! Right. My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul or you can just use Bambam he’ll know right away.” He smiled.

‘Thai…he’s definitely Thai with that name.’

“Okay Mr. um…” Oh God the struggle.

He noticed me struggling with his name obviously.

“It’s okay, just call me Bambam.” He smiled he holding in his laughter. Why do they have such difficult names???

I smiled back and lead him to the guest lounge. As soon as I got out of the room I see Minah beaming at me. I was about to walk back to office and Minah followed me.

“That was Bambam right?” Minah sounded excited as usual.

“Yeah, why what now?”

“He’s younger than us but he’s so charming too.”

“Minah. Have you finished your report yet?”

“Uh…”

“Thought so, before you go on spazzing on these chaebol’s present in our company, can you please finish the report first?” I begged.

“Alright, it’s just that it’s rare for almost all of them are here. There’s one more his name is Yug-“

“STOP IT. Let’s do our report first and you can talk to me all day about your boys.”

MY BOYS?” she asked smiling.

“YES. Come on let’s finish work first so we can have our break.”

“You’ll actually listen to me about my crushes during your precious break.”

 I just nodded. It’s the only way to shut her up.