If I Could See You Again

Our love is true (oneshot collection)

He was smiling like an idiot. Maybe he was an idiot, who knows? If you ask him, then he would probably just have ignored the question. He didn't care how he seeded to the outer world. He was happy. He was about to confess to that special girl that he liked. With his best clothes on, a bouquet of flowers in one hand, chocolate in the other one. He was feeling lucky. That was the day when he was going to get a girlfriend. He was excited, but at the same time nervous. With fast steps, he made his way to her door. After knocking on the door, he checked fast that his clothes didn't have any wrinkles. She opened the door, smiling happily. His world lighted up just by seeing her. He had opened his mouth, about to tell her what he was feeling inside him, when he heard an unknown voice inside her house. The source to that voice belonged to a guy, few years older than him. He had a well build body and he had a good looking face. She introduced them to each other. It hit him and hard. That guy who stood there next to that girl was his competitor, her boyfriend. He tried his best to smile and lied to the couple that he was going to confess to a girl at his school. She fixed his jacked and gave a couraging smile. As soon as the door closed, he started to run with tears staining his pale face. It was like a nightmare, but worse, because it was real. It was unfair for him. He ran and ran, not caring where he was ending up. He had ditched those flowers and that chocolate that supposed to give him luck. He didn't stop. He continued his journey, until he dumped into someone.

"Chaejin..." his voice came out as a weak whisper. Seyong, that man in brown hair, hugged his best friend as if they were the only ones left in the whole world. Chaejin had wrapped his hand around the older one, giving him a shoulder to cry on. People passed them by, looking at them weirdly. But they didn't care, it was more important to get Seyong's feelings out. "S-she has a b-boyfriend..." those words explained everything, no more information was needed to know what had happened.

Years passed and Seyong had moved on. He didn't meet that girl anymore, but he was happy when he heard that she was going to get married with that same man. He was proud of himself that he had been strong, and happy to know that he had a friend who he could always rely on. Chaejin had never left his side. That night Chaejin had took Seyong to his apartment and stayed the night, letting his friend cry his eyes out. It had been rare to see Seyong cry before. After that night they had grown even closer, and slowly they started to have feelings for each other. They weren't anymore just a hyung and a dongsaeng, they were more but they didn't realize it yet. Seyong had noticed that his feelings towards Chaejin weren't the same as they were. These ones were deeper and felt more truly than the earlier ones.

They shared a dream. They both wanted to become idols. Eventually they had become a part of a group called MYNAME together with three other guys. They had moved in together and debuted with their song Message. All of them started to get closer and closer - maybe too close. Seyong had often noticed how Joonkyu stared at Chaejin when they were practicing, how he always was next to Chaejin, how he always helped him in homework, and how he always smiled like an idiot when was close to the maknae. Seyong started to feel something weird inside him - as if someone was taking his place.Jealousy. That's what it is called. Every smile Chaejin had flashed because of Joonkyu made Seyong feel as if it should be him who was the reason for that smile. It didn't make sense to him how much he missed Chaejin's side even thought he could see the youngest right in front of him.

His head was spinning. They had practiced their dance routine for two hours without breaks. Chaejin still didn't get it right, which was annoying him. He had tried and tried, done his best but still it didn't work out. A sigh of frustration had left his lips for the second time under that minute. He noticed how his hyungs started to pack up their things.

"Let's go home." Gunwoo had announced, earning few yay's from the other members. Something still didn't leave Chaejin's mind. Why couldn't he get that simple move right? He sighed again.

"I'll stay a while. I want to get this right." he said. Insoo gave him a weird look, but let it go. The rest of the members walked into the hall, waiting for the elevator to come pick them up. Seyong was deep in his thoughts, thinking if he should go and help the poor little guy that tried his best because of that one stupid move.

"I'll go help him." he his heels and headed back to the practice-room. As he entered, he saw a boy who was so focused into the dance that he hadn't even noticed that his hyung was back.

"Want to have some help?" Seyong's voice woke Chaejin up from that small trance he was in, only to give him a nod. They danced the choreography first without any music, just to get it right. Then they tried it with the music. Chaejin let out a groan of frustration when he did it wrong, once again. They tried it a few times again, still failing at that one simple move. Then Seyong got an idea. He come right behind Chaejin, almost hugging him, and did that move in the beat of the music. It felt as if their bodies were made for each other. It felt so perfect for him to stand there, so close to the other one, as if he never wanted to leave that spot.

A smile came across Chaejin's face. They had done it perfectly. He turned around and hugged his hyung.

"We did it!" he celebrated. He felt Seyong's hands wrap around his waist, pulling him even closer. This was what Seyong had missed. To hear Chaejin's laugh and see him smile, just for him. It was like his own little treasure. He didn't want to let go, his life felt perfect. If he would die now, he could die happy.

Days passed. Chaejin and Seyong had given glances to each other, they had started to spend more time together again. They started to take care of each other again, making the other members to look at them weirdly. They knew that those two had known each other for years, but because they had been so busy they hadn't had spent time as much. Someone was starting to feel jealous about their sudden change. Joonkyu had a huge crush on Chaejin and he wasn't going to give up to Seyong because of something that happened under one stupid evening. He was going to make Chaejin his, he was just waiting for the right moment. He didn't want to kiss Chaejin and then run, instead he had a plan on how he would tell him.

That day came soon. MYNAME was having a free day for once. They had slept late and watched dramas. It was getting late and the two youngest were the only one awake. Chaejin had started to clean the mess his hyungs' had made in the kitchen when they tried cooking an American dish. He was scrubbing the table with a cloth when he felt two hands wrap around his body.

"Let's go to the rooftop for a sec, neh?" Joonkyu's voice had whispered into his ear, making the younger one freeze for a second. Soon he found himself being dragged upstairs. The door opened, revealing the star full sky above them. He was amazed about how beautiful the sight was.

"Chaejin-ah. I have something to tell you. I like you a lot. Not as a hyung but as something more." Joonkyu said and kissed Chaejin's pink lips. Shock was running thought the younger's body. This was not what he wanted. He only wanted Seyong. He backed out of Joonkyu's hold and looked down.

"Hyung I'm sorry but I can't do this. I already have someone I like." he said before he ran off to the door, down the stairs until he bumped into someone.

"Chaejin what are you doing here?" that voice was too familiar. He didn't want Seyong to see his tears, or to know that Joonkyu just had kissed him. "Are you crying?" It was too late to hide his wet face so he just hugged his hyung, burying his tear-stained face into the other one's chest. The red-haired wrapped his arms around the younger one, pulling him closer. Chaejin let it all out of his heart. He cried like there was no tomorrow. He couldn't believe what had happened. Curiosity was killing Seyong.

"Why are you crying?" he asked without realizing it. Chaejin took a breath in, trying to calm himself down a little. His hyung would still dig this up right?

"I-I was kissed... By someone who I don't love more than as a friend..." his words came out as a whisper, but loud enough to Seyong to hear. Anger and jealousy was boiling inside him. Was it true what he had just heard? Someone had stolen his first kiss and it wasn't Seyong himself?

"I'll give you antidote so please don't cry anymore." Chaejin's eyes widen double their size. What did his hyung mean? He didn't understand. That was until he felt something soft on his lips, only to notice that Seyong was the one who kissed him this time. Was this real? Seyong pulled away soon, only to leave Chaejin feeling empty, wanting to have more.

"I love you Chae Jinseok." Tears rolled again, this time tears of happiness. "I love you too." A big smile spread on Seyong's face. This was what he wanted, what he had felt for years now. He had finally realized what that feeling in his stomach was, as if butterflies had flied around. He kissed the black-haired again, this time longer and more passionately.

And what happened to Joonkyu? Well he saw the whole scene of Chaejin and Seyong and gave up. A month later he found that he was interested in a guy that had started to work in his favorite café.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And I'm done! Okay so I wrote this in about three hours and it's now four am in here... woops ^^' and I should wake up nine am tomorrow to go to church... Hey talking about church I only have to go tomorrow, on Tuesday after two weeks, on a DIB-evening and on a diacony-lession and I'm done with my confirmation before summer when I have to go to the camp and then it's PARTYY!! ^^

I know that many of you have been tired of my excuses why I haven't updated in a while... well there is more now... On Monday my neighbour died in a heartattack and on Friday our familyfriend/worker/renter died on our cabins yard because of cancer... Last week my childhoodfriend got caugh by drinking alcohol in school and this Block B-thing is just a nice extra to my life... yeah so I'm now pretty depressed and I don't really know if this oneshot that I just wrote makes any sence but yeaah please bear with me... ://

P.S. I thought the picture matches this oneshot pretty well, right? :DD I was actually listening to U-KISS's A Shared Dream this whole time, go watch it please on avexnetwork's account (even thought it is the shorted version only) so that it would get more views :)) pease out, this was iheartchicken