Worst Part Is Over

Our love is true (oneshot collection)

You’re moving on

That’s what they say

But how could I feel this way

 

Tears ran down on the young boy’s cheeks. He closed the box filled with memories. Their memories. The memories that he left after him. The memories that hurt him so much that he locked himself inside his house, powerless crying and sleeping all day long. The memories that he wanted to forget, but he loved them too much to forget.

 

With a broken heart

Alone in the dark

Looking for a way to escape

 

He refused to eat. All he wanted was to have his love of his life to come back. But he knew that it would be impossible.

 

When it gets hard

You gotta stay strong

When everybody wants you to fail

We are the world today

 

He was still young. Actually he was still studying. But his parents were away. They had died in a car-accident few years ago. His friends thought that he was sick. They were right, he was sick – lovesick. Besides that he hadn’t ate anything properly in weeks. After that he left him, he hadn’t gone out, he had locked himself inside. Since he lived alone, nobody worried about him.

 

We lost the spark

And that’s the worst part

But you gotta take the good with the bad

 

He knew he was pathetic and that he couldn’t survive if he would continue his life like this. To be honest, he didn’t even have motivation to continue.

 

No matter what cards you got

You still gotta play your hand

 

While he pushed the box under his bed, tears streamed down on his face. He didn’t bother himself to dry them off. He didn’t care. All he ever could wish for was that his love, Kim Seyong, would come back to him. He changed his position into a better one. Noticing something red on the floor, he bent down to look at it closer. Blood. He touched his face carefully with his fingertips.

 

When it gets hard

You gotta stay strong

 

He was still bleeding from earlier. A blood-drop fell down on the floor. After he stopped eating he had started to puke blood. He knows it’s not normal, but all he cared of had left.

 

You’ll see what I mean one day

(It could be)

We are the world today

 

It hurt. He was in pain. Not just psychically but even physically. It felt like his body was burning.

 

Worst part is over

Signs will show you when you’re through

 

He let out a small laugh.

“I’m pathetic…” he dried the blood around his mouth with the back of his hand.

 

It’s always the darkest before you see the light

You keep on falling

Hear me calling out to you

Just don’t give up

Don’t let nobody break you down

 

He stood up. He was struggling to walk without taking support from the walls beside him.

 

Life’s a bag of sh*t, Thought you was happening (Oh)

Just when you thought you were planning it (No)

Nobody dared to grant your wish

Can’t turn time, backflip on a trampoline

 

You can’t always get but at least you can wish. That is what he was taught when he was a small child. And now again he had to listen to his own pathetic thoughts about how he wanted Seyong back. Like a child in a toy-store wanting a plushie so badly that he was ready to cry just to get it.

 

Carrying the whole world, hurts my shoulders

Worst parts that they telling me the worst parts over

Tried to get a hold of God, get the busy tone

I see my brother in the stars, I guess he knows!

 

He found his way to the front door. He put his sneakers on and grabbed his coat. Opening the metallic door he stepped outside. The cold air greeted him.

 

Worst part is over

Signs will show you when you’re through

It’s always the darkest before you see the light

You keep on falling

Hear me calling out to you

Just don’t give up

Don’t let nobody break you down

 

He stuffed his hands inside his pockets. It was snowing. His breath chanced into steam. He slowly made his way to the bridge with the stars following him on the sky. Once in a while he dried those tears that rolled on his cheeks. He didn’t like the idea of people who were still outside to look at him, pitying.

 

You keep on falling

Hear me calling out to you

Just don’t give up

Don’t let nobody break you down

 

He looked at the water streaming under him. He had climbed to the other side of the bridge, to that side where was only a small piece of cement where you could stand on.

 

Get back on your feet when

They’re knocking them down

And keep believing

Just follow the sound

So when you’re falling

Hear me calling

I keep holding on to you

 

New tears rolled down on his face. He dried them as fast as possible but it was useless. Even if he dried his tears away, new ones would form in his eyes and soon they would fall too.

‘Goodbye world. Goodbye Gunwoo, Insoo and Joonkyu-hyung. Goodbye friends. Goodbye Seyong.’ He looked up to the stars. One of them blinked, as if it waved goodbye.

‘My time is over…’ He closed his eyes, making himself ready to jump.

“Chaejin!”

 

Worst part is over

Signs will show you when you’re thought

It’s always the darkest before you see the light

You keep on falling

Hear me calling out to you

Just don’t give up

Don’t let nobody break you down

 

“Chaejin Seok!” He heard a familiar voice screaming his name. He turned his head to see that red-haired young man he had been crying after. A new tear rolled down on his cheek. The red-haired ran to the younger one. He had troubles to breath normally, as if he had just ran a marathon.

“Hyung…” Chaejin’s voice came out as a whisper. The red-haired stopped when he was next to the black-haired. Catching his breath, he opened his mouth to say something.

“Chaejin I’m sorry! Don’t jump! Take me back! I promise I’ll be the one to look after you, the one who keeps you safe, the one who sings to you a lullaby, the one who looks at you when you’re sleeping. Please take me back!” Tears rolled down on his face.

Chaejin couldn’t believe his ears. The one who he loved had first left him and was now begging him back. He had his eyes locked looking at the ground.

“Chaejin-ah…” the older one whispered when the black-haired stayed silent.

“Hyung help me…” he begged, tears rolling non-stopping,

“Chaejin take my hand.” Seyong said with a sad smile on his face. The younger nodded, took his hand, climbed over the fence of the bridge and jumped into his loves arms. The older one hugged him tight as he cried into Seyong’s chest.

“Hyung… I was so scared and depressed… I even vomited blood… Please don’t ever leave me again!”

“Shh… Everything’s alright now. I’m never going to leave you anymore. Cry all the pain out.” the red-haired said comforting and Chaejin’s hair carefully.

Seyong lifted Chaejin’s head a little and kissed him deeply in the snow under the night sky.

 

You keep on falling

Hear me calling out to you

Just don’t give up

Don’t let nobody break you down

 

There they were, kissing under the stars with tears rolling on their cheeks. Since it was night, the streets were empty, leaving the couple having their own peace. They were going to be happy, once again. Loving each other more and more every day.

 

“I love you.”

 

~~~~~~

Annyong ^^ so here it is - my first oneshot ! ^^ Hope you like it. I know that the grammar may have failed and in the song they sing 'Don't let nobody break you down' even thought in grammar it should be anybody instead of nobody. I already got 2 subscribers to this story ^^ yay! thank you so much for reading! Especially you!