Chapter 8 BEACH PARTY!!!! (im so lonely i want a beach party)

Risky Love

AN:  welp according to my friend my story is so I'm gonna change it to her corrections and . (Love you tiara) her corrections are valid though but I'm a salty person so u tiara

 

The bus suddenly stopped and Jimin felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Jiminie~~~ time to wake up,” Ken cutely said.

“Oh arraso eomma,” Jimin joked with him.

Ken helped Jimin grab her bags from under their seats and carried them down for Jimin. While on Ken's way down he accidentally bumped into Seolhyun but, thinking that she is actually dating Ken, didn't mind. However, Jimin’s case was different. When Ken bumped into Seolhyun she dropped her makeup bag that you helped pick up however you nudged her a little when someone else bumped into you.

This got the queen mad.

“Ugh you little did you purposely bump into me?” Seolhyun spat.

“A-aniyo,” Jimin sputtered.

“Whatever, you're lucky I'm in a good mood or else you would've been dead meat by now.” With that Seolhyun and her posse walked out from the bus.

Jimin sighed and headed towards the hotel where you saw the students waiting in the lobby for their rooms and roommates.

“Ok kids listen up!” the teacher called out. “I will be calling out your assigned rooms. Hongbin and Hyuk.”

Hyuk and Hongbin high-fived and hugged each other. Jimin laughed at them secretly. They totally have a crush on each other Jimin thought.

The teacher continued, “Ken and Leo.”

Ken and Leo exchanged glares.

The teacher continued to call out names until the last pair caught Jimin off guard.

“Choa and Jimin.”

She couldn't believe what she heard. Oh no, the queen bee’s minion is rooming with me?! she thought.

The members of AOA exchanged smirks while VIXX exchanged worried looks. Jimin could feel their concern so she gave them a reassuring smile to calm their nerves.

Everyone went off to go to their rooms while Jimin and Choa awkwardly stood in the lobby together.

“You wanna go Choa ssi?” Jimin asked uncertainly.

“Mm,” Choa nodded.

The pair waited while the elevator went up to their floor. Elevators rides take a couple seconds, but to Jimin they were an eternity.

Suddenly Choa said, “You're really not as ugly as Seolhyun always says you are.”

Jimin suddenly blushed. “Well you've seen me a lot so don't act so surprised,” Jimin replied coldly.

“Well I only saw you covered in bruises heh, Choa said awkwardly, “mianhae I don't beat you up personally but it's still wrong to just be there while Seolhyun is.”

Jimin was shocked at Choa’s sudden apology but quickly softened when she saw how sincere Choa was.

“It's okay. Let's just get through this week without any problems,” Jimin replied changing back to her usual bubbly self.

You two quickly got close after the elevator incident so there was no awkward tension anymore.

“Yah Jimin ah pali!!” Choa yelled. You two were getting ready for the beach and she didn't want to miss the fun. She was wearing a red lifeguard style one piece that made her modest yet showed off her y curves.

“Arraso arraso I'm coming out,” Jimin replied.

She came out wearing:  

Image result for halter bikini

Image result for lace cover up

Choa smiled at the change since Jimin has only been seen wearing the usual school uniform.

“You look amazing! Let’s go soak up the sun!” Choa squealed.

“Omo Choa who says that anymore?” Jimin teased.

“Me now pali pali pali!!!”

The two of you stepped out into the lobby where all the guys gawked at Choa’s figure and expecting a lot under Jimin’s cover-up because of her long and y legs. When Choa saw her other group of friends she slightly hesitated until glancing over to Jimin apologetically. Jimin, being the mellow person she is, did not mind that Choa leaves her and motions her to go. Jimin saw the VIXX guys and quickly joined them.

“Yo what’s up Jimin ah?” Ravi said in broken English.

Jimin giggled at Ravi’s failed attempt to speak English. “Looks like I’m back to tutoring you in English Ravi ya,” Jimin teased.

Unknown to Jimin, the members were gawking at you as well which they can’t help since they are normal teenage boys.

Suddenly Hongbin shouted, “Last one in the water owes everyone 10,000 won!”

That got all of the boys up and running to the clear, blue sea.

“Guys, you shouldn’t leave your poor lady friend behind,” a new voice said.

Jimin looked behind her and saw a Mark the ladies man of the school and a gang member of Got7. Jimin yelped when Mark carried her over his shoulder and dumped her into the cool waters. Jimin was upset with her ruined cover-up and glared up at Mark.

“What? I was just playing around heh heh heh,” Mark gulped nervously as he saw the VIXX members glaring as well.

Taking the hint, Mark ran away and flirted with some other girls. Ken came to Jimin’s aid and helped her walk back to the sand.

“You should probably take that off noona, since it’s wet,” Hyuk suggested.

Complying to Hyuk’s orders, Jimin took off her cover-up revealing her perfect body. Jimin had ample s, and hourglass figure, moderately tanned skin which gives her a y feel, and perfectly toned eleven abs. The members were surprised by Jimin’s S-line and so were the other boys at the beach.

“You guys can go play. I’ll be sitting here,” Jimin said with a smile.

The boys nodded and stumbled away like star-struck doofuses. When they left Jimin opened up a book and began reading as she eased herself in a beach chair. Being too absorbed into her book, Jimin couldn’t notice the crowd of guys oogling at her perfect figure. One guy finally gained the courage to talk to her and invite her to play some volleyball with them.

“Ah arraso. Why not?” Jimin accepted gladly.

“Ah that’s right I didn’t introduce myself. I’m Yongguk,” Yongguk introduced himself politely.

“A-annyeong, I’m Jimin imnida,” Jimin introduced herself.

Actually Jimin already knows too much about Yongguk and his friends. They’re part of a gang called B.A.P. and the two had so many encounters that Jimin was surprised that he didn’t recognize her right away. Jimin was not terribly bad at volleyball which was good but when she did miss the ball, guys would be running quick to her aid. This caused Seolhyun be terribly jealous of all the new attention Jimin would be gaining. When the game ended Jimin went back to her beach chair and saw Leo there but not with the other guys. He noticed Jimin approaching and was quick to throw one of his white shirts at her. Jimin caught it with ease but with a confused look on her face.

“Yah what the hell do you think you’re doing walking around like that?” Leo asked.

“Oppa, what are you talking about?,” Jimin replied with a question.

“Can’t you see that all the guys on the beach are checking you out?” Leo questioned.

“It’s just a bikini just chill oppa,” Jimin reassured.

“Whatever just cover up will you?” Leo pleaded.

Jimin could almost see jealousy? She put on the shirt to calm Leo down. The white shirt fell down right above her knees so it covered up well. Jimin smiled at the pleased look on Leo’s face. Cute, he kind of cares. But if he does that again I’ll sock him, image or not. Jimin thought.

“There happy mom?” Jimin joked.

Leo pouted. “Hey mom is for N!”

“Fine what should I call you then?”

“How about daddy?” Leo winked and left Jimin there a flustered mess.

“YAH!!!”

In the distance, you could hear Leo’s laugh but you could also feel Ken’s glare.

AN:  cant think of more words. my brain is gonna explode so HAVE THE TY CHAPTER AND LIKE! jk luv u <3 i hope the pics actually work....