Chapter 1 First day of school.

Risky Love

AN:  This is just a quick intro chapter type thing to show off all the characters. Hopefully it the second chapter will be better.

 

Ring, ring, ring.

You groaned at the sound of your alarm going off. You slowly crawled out of your bed and looked over to see the time. 6:45. God, why did you have to be a good student? You walked over to take a shower, brush your teeth and do other morning things. You walked downstairs to make a quick breakfast to only find a house full of emptiness. Again you thought to yourself. It’s not like you don’t appreciate your parents working so hard but it was always lonely at home alone. You quickly shrugged that thought off and made a bowl of cereal. You quickly ate it and went back to your room to get changed. You grabbed your school uniform and tried to make your hair not look like .

Outfit + Hair:

gxH1-YhRn2RPa5RnMqh3snYoigTNSwXUa6Drfrmi

You ran out of the house to the nearest bus stop. Thankfully, the bus arrived just as you arrived, so you quickly hopped on and went to the back. You plugged in your earphones and a little too soon you arrived at school. Idol Academy, you thought to yourself, it better be as good as they say. You rushed into the building and started hearing everyone’s whispers.

God, who is that girl?

She’s not that pretty anyways…..

She looks like such a nerd.

You easily ignored everyone’s whispers. It’s the same nonsense anyways you thought, . why is this school so big? You kept wandering around until you bumped into someone. nice going Jimin. You slowly looked up to see a bubbly, handsome man with blonde hair. He’s also tall. Not just tall though but TALL.

“Are you okay??” he asked.

“Yea, yea I’m fine don’t worry,” I whispered.

“Are you new? You seem lost,” he asked curiously.

“Yea I’m new. Um, can I ask where the office is?” I asked nervously. You quickly glanced around and saw girls throwing envious looks at you. he’s a kingka. So much for a low profile you thought.

“Oh! Yea the office is down the hall and to the right!!” he happily exclaimed, seeming proud of his answer.

He’s soo full aegyo huh? you chuckled to yourself. “Gomawo uhh….”

“It’s Ken!” he said.

“Ahh I see. Gomawo Ken-ssi. I’m Oh Jimin,” you said while quickly bowing and running off.

You finally reached the office and quickly knocked. A teacher came out and asked if you were the new student. You validated her and she led you to your homeroom teacher.

“Ah you must be the new student, Oh Jimin. I’m your homeroom teacher Ms. Park,” she said as she held out her hand. You shook her hand and bowed quickly, trying to give her the hint that you wanted to just get in class quickly. Thankfully, she took the hint and led you to her classroom. All the students stood to greet the teacher and some students glanced over to you.

“Class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself,” Ms. Park said.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Oh Jimin-imnida. Please take care of me well,” you said as if you were reading a script. You’ve said this greeting so many times anyways so it’s pretty much a routine now. You walked over to the empty seat the teacher pointed out and sat down, but of course, not before someone had to trip you. Same old same old you thought. You sat down and class went through the same boring routine.

Class ended and you were about to leave for lunch until you heard a bunch of banshees. Wait. Banshees? Nope, fangirls. Hordes of them. All following a group of six guys. You looked over and saw that guy you saw earlier. Ken was it? You also saw a tan-skinned guy, a handsome flowerboy, a little kid that looks like a baby, a man with amazing arms and a strong jaw-line, and a lion.

You looked over to see a girl who didn’t seem as interested in them as everyone else. You tapped on her shoulder and asked, “Hey do you know who these guys are?”

The girl turned around and answered you. “Oh you must be new then. Those guys are VIXX. One of the most infamous gangs in Seoul. Probably in all of Korea,” she continued to introduce the guys while pointing to them. “That’s the leader N, the cutie Ken, the brute Ravi, the pretty boy Hongbin, the smart baby Hyuk, and the silent, cold lion Leo. By the way, my name’s Sejeong and you?”

“Oh I’m Jimin,” you answered.

“Hm, you’re pretty cute. Wanna eat lunch with me?”

“Uh s-sure.”

You walked to the cafeteria until you got knocked to the floor. “WHAT THE FU-”

“What the is your problem ?” some random girl said. You looked at her nametag and it read Seolhyun. “You’re the that thought you were good enough to talk to our Kennie.”

Kennie? Seriously?

“Listen I don’t want to steal your Kennie or whatever bu-”

“No, you listen and listen well ,” Seolhyun interrupted, “I don’t want to see you even glance at them. If you do your dead.”

She stomped away as you slowly got up and brushed yourself off. You looked up and saw VIXX staring at you with unreadable expressions. You looked down in embarrassment and joined Sejeong who tried to clean you up as best as she could.

“Sorry you had to go through that,” Sejeong muttered as she glared at VIXX.

“It’s fine. It always happens,” you replied.

“Still though…”

You glanced over to VIXX and saw Leo intensely staring at you. You quickly look down and stare at your shoes, too embarrassed to face anyone. Even though you went through bullying all the time. This time you were strangely embarrassed by it this time, and you can’t figure out why.

After school ended, you rushed home and tried to forget everything that happened today. “You failed with keeping a low profile. Even so though, you’re not leaving this time Jimin.”