Chapter 19 : New Game

Foul

He opens his eyes... He look at us... but he did not move.

 

"His body was still in coma but his brain is now active. If you look at the monitor there, the green light below indicates that he is aware of his surroundings. He can hear us clearly which leads to a great improvement! You guys can talk to him. Please do so. Talk to him like he will answer to you. But try to make a cheerful conversation to him. If he sees or hear you cry, he might also lead to depression which is not good for his condition. The biggest thing that would help him at the moment is in your hands." The doctor encourages them when they check the new progress of the patient

 

All of them look at each other smiling while tears are around their eyes. At a second of their lives, they tend to give up. What can you expect to someone who is in coma? They felt hopeless every single day but today is different. They see hope. The moment they see his eyes blinking at them, they see a chance. A chance to correct all their mistakes, a chance to put everything back to place.

 

As they heard a great news from the doctor, they quickly contact everyone they think of. Jeonghan's parents, Jungkook, Taehyung, their own parents, relatives, friends, everyone. They become excited while telling them a great news with tears in their eyes. Tears that felt a sorrow from the past weeks but today, it felt different. They felt happy.

 

Not less than an hour, Jeonghan's parents came with smiles in their faces including some whom they contacted. They can't help but let a tear escaped from their eyes to see his eyes blinking again. All of them lets out such a joy but while everyone is having a moment of their life registering Jeonghan's new progress, there is a man who watches from a far. He keeps silent but he can't erase a smile from his face and tears from his eyes. He looks at him from a distance. He doesn't know why but his mind becomes blank. He doesn't know what to think nor say. Even though someone was talking to him including Jihoon and Seungcheol, he just nods at them like he understands where in fact he doesn't. He doesn't know what will happen to him after this but he knows, he will now do something to make him stand at his bed and hear his voice once again. He will not just sit there again and cry in sorrow just to say he care.

 

"Hang there a bit pretty boy"

 

 

 

----------

 

 

"It was great to see his eyes again" Jeonghan's mother remarks while Mr. Yoon holds her hand to take agreement to what she says

 

"We missed it too so much" Jihoon said while looking at Jeonghan tenderly

 

Mr. Yoon looks at the three people in the room sitting beside each other looking so protective to his son. He smiles unconsciously and said a word that made the three look at him "Thank you"

 

All of them smiles back while curiously asked "For what Mr. Yoon?"

 

"For everything. For being here with him since the day he met you. For filling the things we made a hole to him. We are not always there for him but I'm glad he has friends like you. We are more than grateful for that" He sincerely said that made them speechless including his wife. She knows her husband don't talk too much and say rubbish things to impress something but once he opens his mouth, only true words that flatters his heart will come out.

 

All three of them doesn't know what to say or react but their hearts felt a sincere words that made them flattered. When they are about say how thankful they are to hear it, Their attention was drag by when Jeonghan lets a tear fall from his eyes. All of them doesn't know what to do but his father was quick to react and wipe it using his finger

 

"So you can clearly understand us huh? Aigoo since when did you become pretty like this? I never thought I would have a son this pretty" His father said sounding like his son was just in front of him talking to him

 

His mother hid her tears as all of them can see the green light in the monitor increasing somehow.

 

His father continues to talk to him about everything he can think of. Things that they usually say to each other and normal things to say to him. His mother watches a far while Jisoo prepares something to eat. She noticed him alone since Jihoon and Seungcheol grab something they will need in their stay at the room. She slowly approaches him and taps his shoulder.

 

"Oh Mrs. Yoon, This will finish soon" Jisoo said while smiling to her as he finally opens up a lid on a small stove.

 

She doesn't say anything that made Jisoo startled when she suddenly holds his hands tenderly. He looks at him right away and he sees a comforting smile in her face.

 

"Can we... talk for a minute outside?" She requests. Jisoo doesn't know what to say and just nods unconsciously while turning off the stove for the meantime.

 

As they left the room, Jisoo just follows the lead of Jeonghan's mother all the way to the back of the hospital which shows a beautiful sight of a garden. Few patients are there to take a rest and appreciate the beauty of it that can help their condition get better just a bit. As he follows her from a bench, She sits comfortably while inviting Jisoo to sir beside him. He accepts it right away and follows her in her sit. There is a few moment of silence before she finally starts a conversation

 

"Gardens are really beautiful, right?" She said while looking admirably on the flowers in front of him

 

Jisoo follows her gaze and quickly acknowledge what she said "Yeah. It was very relaxing to be here". Jisoo felt calm to be around there. It was nice to feel less burden for awhile. Taking all what he had found out, all the lies, all the masks, it was killing him softly before he knows it. But he realized, it was a calm after the storm. It was nothing compared to seeing his angel's eyes once again. Taking all of it was alright after all.

 

She just smiles at him and takes a few minutes to relax. Jisoo was never been this nervous to be around Jeonghan's mother. He was always around their house that he was treated as their own son in that extent but all this dilemma made a gap between them. Even more nervous, he doesn't know why she takes him there but he knows, there is something to talk about which is something he needs to be pretty nervous about it.

 

"...Jisoo?" She started off. Jisoo quickly looks at her with a curious face "hmmm?"

 

"I... known you guys since you were little. Always playing at the playground where you first met my son. You know that day you ran away with him from his bullies, he tells us that story so cheerfully telling us he finally got a best friend, his best protector" She starts to tear off but maintain her gaze far away. Jisoo looks at the other side and felt all their memories since they were kids starts to appear on his head

 

"He always get bullied for the way he acts as a whole. He never got friends that made him lose his confidence but... all of it was gone when you came. You were always there protecting him. You always do... that made me put all the trust I have... in you"

 

Jisoo quickly looks at her "If there is one person in this world that knows him better than anyone else, it is not us, but you"

 

She finally looks at him and shows the tears lingering around her eyes "I know we are not the best parents we wished we could be. How we wanted to sacrifice more enough to fill everything that made him suffer but we know we can't. Even in his condition at the moment. It was hell for us more compared to our crisis facing today. But hearing what the doctor had said, It brings joy to his father but for me, I don't know what to feel. It was sure easy to make him feel happy but... somehow I thought... it will not because... of you"

 

She lets her tears fall at the same time as Jisoo's as he knows what she is pointing out "It was so hard to admit it myself but you cause him so much pain that I never imagine you could to that to him. I do not want to blame you but he had a hard time ever since he came back. Sometimes I thought maybe I made a mistake accepting what you wanted from me few years back but what else can I do. He came back and didn't realize he will just suffer"

 

Jisoo pulls his head down as he can't bear seeing how he made her disappointed all this time "I'm glad you are helping us with him because of what happen to him. But... I don't want you to help him because you feel guilty Jisoo. I... don't want you to feel obligated to be with him, Jisoo"

 

He quickly raises his head and felt speechless to hear such words that stabs his heart "I know... you love him from the start but I want you to know that I understand... that... I will try to understand that you can't give him that love anymore"

 

She tries to smile saying those words but her tears never lie to show how deeply she was hurt to find out what happen between them when they are not around. Seeing her son got hurt that way is enough to bury her fantasy that Jisoo is the same Jisoo she wished to stay by his son's side the day she met him, the day she said to herself that this is the man who will protect his son at any cost. Everything seems to change but she needs to accept it. Its not her choice that needs to be done but she thinks this is the best way to let him go.

 

She holds his hands gently and give him one last smile before standing up. When she was about to take her first step, she was turned again when Jisoo holds his hands and put his knees on the ground. She was shocked to see him kneeling before her and quickly convince him to stand up "J-Jisoo what are you doing? Stand up. You don't need to do th-"

 

"I love him" Jisoo said those words while facing the ground. Those precious words made her shut up as she felt a sincere words she never thought would hear again from him

 

"No... I still love him. I'm sorry I let you down-"

 

"Jisoo you don't-"

 

"I do" He looks at her straight from her eyes "I do let you down. I... I don't know what to say nor promise anything to you but there is one thing I know, I love him Mrs. Yoon. I don't know how to explain but that is the only thing my heart is telling right now. I can't... I can't assure you anything but... I know what I have to do. I... sure feel guilty on what happen to him because it was my fault. But I don't feel obligated to be with his side until the day I die. Even today, at this moment, I feel that way."

 

She doesn't know what to say. She looks at him in a longest time she ever look at him before. She felt a stab on her heart seeing the Jisoo she knows, not the Jisoo her mind is telling to. She closes his eyes and takes a deep breathe before looking at him again. Last chance won't hurt them both but she prays this last chance cannot hurt her son, ever again.

 

 

----------

 

 

"You should take some rest Mr and Mrs. Yoon. We would take care of him through the night" Jihoon said smilingly

 

Both of them just nod and kiss Jeonghan's forehead before standing up. They them on the door and they take their leave. While walking away, Jeonghan's mother looks behind one last time to Jisoo and he just gave her another bow. The latter just gave him a small smile before turning once again.

 

Once they settled in again, Jisoo sits beside Jeonghan and holds his hands tightly

 

"Your hands are still soft" He started off and see Jeonghan's eyes looks at him. He gave him a calm smile and thinks of a way to talk to him in a normal way.

 

"Let me see if I can still make you flattered" He said while playfully winks. The green light in the monitor increases again that made Jisoo let a small laugh

 

"Yah, you're still attracted to me, huh?" He added that made Jeonghan looks somewhere

 

"Yah, why are you looking somewhere else? just look at me Jeonghanniee~" He inserts an aegyo that made Seungcheol and Jihoon choked in surprised

 

"Yah, That's disgusting" Jihoon teases

 

Jisoo turns around and teases "Don't tell me Seungcheol doesn't do aegyo on you ever since you get together"

 

This time, Seungcheol chokes two times straight ahead that made Jisoo smirks "Yah at least mine was not disgusting"

 

"Yah so mine is disgusting?"

 

"yep"

 

"what?"

 

"seriously"

 

"seriously?!"

 

"seriously, you guys are being childish. What are you 18?" Jihoon said while rolling his eyes against the two who is glaring at each other playfully

 

"Wanna have an aegyo battle?" Seungcheol said with confidence

 

"Bet me in" Jisoo fight back with the same amount of confidence.

 

"The first one to make someone blush wins" Seungcheol proposed

 

"Obviously you will not make Jeonghan blush at the moment" Jihoon sarcastically said but was taken aback when the two looks at him teasefully

 

"y-yah what are you guys looking at?" He raises his eyebrow. The two just smirk that made him jump on his seat and moves beside Jeonghan on the other side of the bed "Yah Yoon Jeonghan wake up now! I don't wanna see this two grown man near me! I will be the next laying beside your bed when it does!"

 

The two man laugh and while they both get closer to get Jihoon telling him they need to know who is the best in aegyo, Jeonghan follows his eyes and the green light increases again. All of them notices it and think on themselves that being the way they are before is a good thing. That's why their night was full of them being an annoying persons while the other is being annoyed to the fullest. When they call it a night, Seungcheol and Jihoon lay on the mat and prepares to go to bed

 

"You're not yet going to sleep Jisoo?" Jihoon said while putting some headset on his ear.

 

"Yah why are you putting those?" Seungcheol questioned

 

"Just in case you guys are not done yet making this night worse for me" He bluntly said while finally laying beside Seungcheol

 

Jisoo just laugh and walks towards Jeonghan to sit beside him again" I'll go to sleep later"

 

"Suit yourself" He yawns and not long after, they both fell asleep leaving Jisoo alone with Jeonghan. He looks at him tenderly and massages Jeonghan's hands like he used to before when the latter complains on writing for so long in college that made his hands numb.

 

While massaging, He noticed Jeonghan's eyes still open and looking at him "You're still awake"

 

"You know... your mother talk to me awhile ago" He started off and stares on Jeonghan's hands while doing his thing

 

"I guess... I disappoint her. I can't blame her. In fact, she... made me realized that I was so focused on others more than you which is the biggest mistake of my life. I was just afraid. I was afraid that they will take you away from me. It sounds childish yeah but... being your best friend at first when you were still with Seungcheol, I don't want to see you again with other man's arms except mine. mine and only mine. Woah I sound so hopeless there haha" He says try to light the mood a little bit as he doesn't want him to see him crying.

 

He continued "I'm sorry I took away the chance to show you how much I love you- no, how much I still love you. I will prove to anyone else that I am still your best friend, your Jisoo and of course, your hubby" He said the last word cutely that made the green light increased again

 

"So you still remember that cute nickname of ours" Jeonghan moves his eyes somewhere else that made Jisoo let out a laugh again

 

"Let's use it again though. I miss calling you wifey. My wifey~" He said sweetly that made the latter closes his eyes and prepared to sleep

 

"Yah, are you asleep already wifey?" He was about to again when Jihoon suddenly woke up with an annoyed face

 

"Yah are you gonna stay awake all night and make me annoyed with that stupid "wifey" tone? Jeonghan is already asleep. You go to sleep too" He said while mumbling the words as he was still pretty sleepy and just woken up with Jisoo's loud teasing

 

Jisoo just smiles at him that made the latter rolled his eyes "Sleep or else I'm gonna kick you out of the room. I don't care if Jeonghan disagree" Jihoon goes back to his sleep and snatches his blanket that was previously stolen by Seungcheol beside him

 

"I'll go now to sleep Wifey~ Goodnight. I love you" He kisses his forehead before going to sleep for the first time with a smile on his face

 

 

 

----------

 

 

Days, weeks, months had passed, he is still in bed but keep on improving. Jisoo never fails to leave his side. Talking goofily like he used to, teasing him like the old times, and most specially, showing love behind those things everyday. Jihoon and Seungcheol can see how the Jisoo they know was finally getting back in good shape. Jeonghan's mother was witnessing it too and as much as she knew, he can see how sincere the man is for his son like he used to when they were kids. How much she wished she knows what his son was thinking while witnessing how Jisoo was taking care of him until now.

 

"Woah, my grand son's fiancé was still beautiful" Jisoo's Grandma remarks as she welcomed by them since it has been awhile she came again to see Jeonghan because of some matters

 

 

"Haha Grandma, He is not my fiancé... yet" Jisoo said while fixing Jeonghan's blanket

 

"Well, you are acting one" His grandma teases him

 

"Hayy if you only knew grandma, he already acts like one" Jihoon added the tease that made Jisoo rolled his eyes

 

"I will sooner be though" He playfully fights back

 

"How sure are you?" Jihoon smirks

 

"Is there anyone will?" Jisoo said with the same tone of that with Jihoon

 

"Of course" Seungcheol butts in that made them all laugh

 

"Yah Seungcheol!" He warns jokingly "Better marry Jihoon by now so that Jeonghan is secured with me"

 

Seungcheol coughs away the bread he was eating and Jihoon rolled his eyes "Yah, Don't be nervous. I'm not asking for it"

 

"Yah, who said I'm nervous?" Seungcheol defends himself "Besides, I already asked you few years ago that's why you are wearing a ring. Ceremony is the only thing we need. So be prepared"

 

Jihoon blushed by an unexpected straightforwardness from his fiancé. He quickly excuses himself before Jisoo teases him more but it was too late

 

"Aigoo, see that Wifey? He can still blush that way~ I'm impressed" Jisoo smirks that made Jihoon rolled his eyes

 

"Yah Yoon Jeonghan, I'd rather be teased by you than your annoying bestfriend-slash-fiancé-to-be hubby"

 

"I got a lot of title" Jisoo added that made them laugh again

 

"It felt natural seeing you guys like this" His grandma said while looking dearly with them

 

"It will feel more if Jeonghan joins in" He smiles tenderly while holding his wifey's hands tightly

 

"Anyway Grandma, I supposed you are not only here to visit Jeonghan right? Taehyung messages me. You will come to tell me something important" Jisoo said while looking at her

 

"Oh if it something private, we can go outside if you guys want" Seungcheol suggests but Jisoo's grandma waves his hand

 

"It's not that serious- well it is but not seriously bad" Jisoo's grandma said that made Jisoo nervous

 

"Grandma what is it? You are making me way nervous"

 

"oh you should be because tomorrow..."

 

All of the people in the room including Jeonghan's eyes focus on Jisoo's grandma waiting her to say the next words "You will sign the contract tomorrow, not as Mr. Hong Jisoo the officer in charge anymore but-"

 

Jisoo holds Jeonghan's hands more tightly as his heart skips a beat as he ready himself "but as Mr. Hong Jisoo the CEO of the company"

 

He gasps a breathe as Jihoon and Seungcheol shouts for joy to congratulate him. He doesn't know what to say or feel right now but he lets a tear while looking at Jeonghan happily "You heard that Jeonghan? I'm... I'm... I'm-"

 

"You're now the CEO sweety! A year ago, they were convinced to not give it to you but due for the few months, you have changed. You proved all to the jury that you deserve it more than anyone else. We are so proud of you" Jisoo stands to give his Grandma a tight hug.

 

No other words came out of his heart but one "Thank you Grandma"

 

"Be ready tomorrow okay?" His grandma said while patting his back

 

"I never imagine us being all CEOs where in fact we are a bunch of freaks having lovesick way back in college" Jihoon remarks that bring the tension into a laugh once again

 

 

----------

 

 

"It was an honor to stand before you all here. I promise to take care of this company and each one of you with all

my best and heart. Again, I'm Mr. Hong Jisoo, your CEO from now on"

 

Everyone claps their hands as Jisoo said his speech with all of his co-workers or his new family from now on. Jisoo smiles tenderly to them like a father being proud.

 

"To know me better, you can ask me anything at the moment. Even nonsense things haha. I would like to know you guys too" He suggests. Many nod agreeing to his idea

 

A woman raises her hand "Ah sir this is a nonsense thing to ask but, what is your status?"

 

Some laugh but a bunch of girls are waiting for his response. He just smiles at them and shortly answered "I already had been taken by someone to whom I need an only word, a word that I can claim him mine"

 

All of them gave a loving eyes on him and murmurs how sweet their CEO is. He looks at the window determined to do something, something that will finally end the game he is the one who started it.

 

 

---------

 

 

He was excited to finish his shift and go to the hospital as soon as possible. He wanted to tell him how his day came to end and how awesome his co-workers are welcoming him open arms. When he reached the hospital, he was stop by a familiar car parked beside his car. He look at it for a minute and washed it out quickly thinking it was nothing. When he turned the knob on Jeonghan's room, he was greeted by a confuse face of Seungcheol and Jihoon.

 

"Hey, got finish from work. Why are you two look so... clueless? Is something happened to him?!" He quickly asked nervously and walks straiggt to Jeonghan's bed. He was about to grab his hands but was stop by a familiar face already sitting besides Jeonghan.

 

"Y-you" The other man stands up and greets him respectfully

 

"It has been awhile since we last see each other. I got a news that you finally claim your company. Congratulations Mr. Hong" He bows and smiles warmly to him that made the latter confuse seeing the same man but different feeling in front of him

 

"What are you doing here?" He was angry for a minute seeing the man who also destroys Jeonghan but was washed out seeing how lower his head is

 

"I got a business trip near here and... I thought I should pay Jeonghan a visit since there is a debt that I'm here to fix" He said sincerely

 

Jisoo doesn't know what to react and quickly looks at Jihoon and Seungcheol who are signaling him that they will go outside. He just nods and determined not to go anywhere and leave Jeonghan with this man

 

The both exchange a look and not one of them are backing off. When it pass a few minutes already, the latter finally opens his mouth to say a word

 

"Jisoo, I'm not here to start another fight. I'm here... to apologize on what I have done with you two. I know what I did was wrong but I just loved. You would probably understand me when I said that you will do anything just to the person you love and that was exactly I did but in a wrong way. I'm sorry Jisoo" Minhyuk bows respectfully and Jisoo felt for the first time how sincere he was

 

"... There's no reason for me to hold on grudges" He said it in a simple way that made the latter smiles. They do not have much things to talk about but he knows, Minhyuk has many things to fix between him and Jeonghan. He finally gives him time to be alone with him as he tells to himself that there is no reason for him to do so.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Hey" Minhyuk started off and sees Jeonghan's eyes looks at him

 

"You still are beautiful since the day I first met you" He said smilingly and quickly looks down

 

"... I'm sorry Jeonghan... for everything. There's so many to mention " He laughs a little but becomes serious when he holds the latter's hands

 

"I'm sorry for making your life harder. For entering and eventually, destroying it. I just... get what I want. But thank you for making me realized I was wrong. When someone I loved also left me, I thought it's his fault for leaving me but then you also left and I also blame it to you. But I know now that it is my fault all along. I know now why you tend to leave me. It is because of me. I don't want to you to pity me because it's pathetic but I'm being pathetic at the moment" He lets out a tear but quickly wipes it

 

"You know, the last time we met, I thought you are right saying I'm so obsessed with you but you are wrong to the part that I don't love you. In fact, I realized that time that I really love the person in front of me. How precious he is. How lucky Jisoo is to have you. But there is one thing I wanted to tell you. I love you" He looks at him straight to the eyes and smiles letting his tears travel from his cheeks

 

"I love you to the point that I let you go. I see how you suffered enough with me and that's the fact I keep on holding on from the past months or a year now already. I can't... do things right but... At least I still got a chance to say sorry, thank you, and I love you one last time. Thank you for coming in my life. Most especially, sorry for dragging you in my own game" He stands up and kiss his forehead.

 

He walks slowly away from him and glance one last time as he knows, this is the last time he will see him.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

"Oh and I'm glad my secretary got a back up files. I thought I'm gonna die in that meeting" Jisoo said while talking to Jeonghan like he used to

 

While he was talking, he didn't notice Jeonghan's mother came in and just chose to look at them like she used to when she was watching the kids playing at the garden of their house. She smiles automatically without her notice. For a second thought, she felt guilty on what she has said to Jisoo from the past month but at the same time, she was not disappointed that she is. Jisoo kept his promise to prove himself and he really is. She might be scared to admit but her trust to the man was now fully grown the way it is.

 

Jisoo was surprised to see her already in the room. He quickly stands up and greets her with a smile

 

"Mrs. Yoon, You're already there" He greeted while helped her with the grocery

 

"Yeah, I just can't interrupt how you two look so perfect in front of me" She said sincerely and walks towards his son giving him a kiss in the forehead

 

Jisoo doesn't know what to say in her comment and just smile as he fixed the foods in the table.

 

"How's work?" She asked

 

"Tired but great" Jisoo starts and comfortably talks to her how he had been through in the company. It was easy since they are working in the same field. While listening to him, she thought this is the perfect time to settle things with him.

 

"How was you and Mr. Yoon? Did everything works fine?" He turns to asked

 

She smiles and looks at him "Going there but it was not easy since our main company is in Japan"

 

Jisoo just nods as he knows how hard this is for them since their son is in Korea and they can barely go to Japan because of it

 

"Can you... help us?" She started off. He looks at her right away "Of course! If there is something I can do"

 

"Do you really love him?" She questioned that made him confuse but it doesn't bothered him to answer it "I love him"

 

"Let's face it. We are growing old. So as you and him. By this time, the best thing to do is to settle things. Can you settle with him for the rest of your life? I know this is not a good situation since he is still in coma but... we are ready to hear it from you. Your decision is also his from the moment you answered me" She said with all of her heart. They are ready to let go if only if, he will take his hand

 

Jisoo wanted to burst in crying because of happiness but his body becomes tense as his heart explodes with numerous beats. He doesn't know what to do or feel, but he smiles as he let his tears roll across his cheeks

 

"I'm ready" He firmly answered and contended to finally hear himself that he was.

 

"Then you can finally call me Mom. It was sick to hear you calling me Mrs. Yoon everyday" She jokes to make the tense air go away so that both of them are relaxed once again. When she stands up, Jisoo walks towards her and hugs her tightly. No words are coming out but she perfectly understands what he wanted to say.

 

 

----------

 

 

It was close to night and Jisoo sits besides him holding his hands like he used to from the past months. Jeonghan looks at him right away and they share gaze for a few moments before Jisoo opens his mouth

 

"You should get up already Wifey. We have so much things to do once you get up. Today was perfect. Your mother finally trusts me again. She already gave me your hand and her blessing. I never thought she was thinking what I supposed to ask you tonight" He said while wiping a tear that suddenly falls

 

"Yah, did you remember? Today is our friendship anniversary~ And I think this is the perfect time to ask you something though I know it was not that perfect to do so" He hesitates for a minute but eventually gave in

 

"Last 6 years, you act as my fiancé to get me my company. You know, maybe we are acting but for me, it is all real. So today" He holds his hands tightly and looks at him straight from his eyes

 

"Can you be my fiancé- no, can you be my wifey for the rest of our lives?"

 

 

Silence covered them but it breaks when he laughs a little "Hayy I think I need to perfect my proposal since it sounded very awkward but it's real though! Once you said yes, then our time is ours. We will get married, I will take you to different places, start our own company besides our individual company, buy our house and design it, we can also have a room for Hansoo, remember you cat? I can also get a dog so that we can have a perfect match. Then, if you want to adopt a child, I would gladly say yes as long as you are happy with it and we will shower him/her our love everyday. Finally, we will grow older with each other and if possible, we will die together" He smiles imagining all the things he will do with the pretty boy once he accepts his proposal. As he pictured out the both of them, he can't help but lets a tear of joy slip from his eyes. He noticed that Jeonghan also have tears escaped from his eyes and quickly wipes it gently

 

"I promise we will do all of it and make the most of it but only once you say it to me clear and concise. I will wait for that time to come" He said with all of his heart.

 

He was interrupted when someone knocks on the door "So someone disturbed our romantic time. I better go get it princess"

 

He was about to stand up but he freezes when he felt something. He lingers his fingers that was previously holding Jeonghan's hands to think that he might be the one still holding onto him but his heart skips a beat knowing it was not him. He slowly glance back again and when he finally sees it, his tears flow down continuously

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

"J-Jeonghan"

 

"Jisoo..." He mumbles weakly but he gave all of his strength to smile in front of him as he wanted to say that name long time ago, and the one word he needed that will surely change their lives to the picture both of them imagined

 

 

-----------

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

 

 

After 2 years....

 

 

"So do you like it?" Jisoo said happily while giving a back hug to his partner while the latter was completely in shock witnessing the same old house they have used from last 8 years ago

 

"Don't tell me-"

 

"Yup. This is the same house Grandma gave us and she finally did in his last will" He said with a smile

 

"I hope she is happy now" Jeonghan assures Jisoo while patting on his head "She is and so much proud of how far you have come already"

 

"So, do you also feel lucky I'm your husband my wifey?" He teases that made Jeonghan rolled his eyes "Do you want me to take back my vow?"

 

"Can you?" He teases him more that made Jeonghan jokingly leaving the entrance.

 

Jisoo quickly caught his wrist and make him face him so close to him "I'm just joking, stupid. Why are you still shy when I'm calling you wifey?"

 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes again "Because! I'm still not used to it"

 

"Yah we are already have been married for almost a year now" He said with a smile that made Jeonghan blush seeing his husband up close

 

"It just... felt so unreal... still" He said honestly that made Jisoo moves him more closely supporting his back with his strong grip. He doesn't say anything and slowly closing the distance between them. Jeonghan felt the lips that never failed his heart to beat crazily.

 

When Jisoo breaks the kiss, he holds his cheeks gently with care "Every time when I'm with you, It always felt so real"

 

Jeonghan lets out a smile and lightly punch him in his stomach that made Jisoo breaks the hug between them "You are being cheesy again"

 

"Yah I'm just being romantic here" Jisoo said that made Jeonghan laugh "We'll you are not"

 

"At least I'm not like Seungcheol" Jeonghan smirks and playfully answered "Seungcheol is more romantic though"

 

Jisoo quickly looks at him and sharpen his gaze to the pretty boy. Jeonghan knows what's about to happen and quickly runs across the living room as the latter was chasing him

 

"Yah I'm just joking!" He shouted but the latter was not banging in running towards him

 

"I think this is a perfect time to see how the bed in our looks like" Jisoo teases while both of them are running back in front across the kitchen

 

"Yah! you're such a ert!" Jeonghan shouted back. Jisoo likes seeing his now wife being teased and such. It's just makes his day even more perfect

 

"Wait till I get you- got you!" Jisoo cornered him in the living room and quickly throws himself to Jeonghan and lands on the soft couch resulting to him on the top and Jeonghan on the bottom

 

"You- I never thought I'm marrying a ert like you" Jeonghan rolled his eyes

 

"Yah! I'm not that ert~" He teases him more

 

"Tss you are the most ert person I have ever-"

 

"I love you"

 

Jeonghan stops what he was about to say as his heart skips a beat when he heard those precious words. They both look at each other for a long time and he never thought becoming speechless even though he heard from him everyday

 

"Jeonghan? I love you" He repeated and smiles handsomely that made Jeonghan reminds himself how he fell in love with that smile at the same place, at the same house

 

"I... heard" He simply said that made Jisoo rolled his eyes "I love you~"

 

"Yeah I know" He teases this time that made Jisoo pinch his cheeks "So you want to tease me too"

 

Jeonghan yelps first because of the pain in his cheeks but he caught the man above him off guard when he raised his head a bit and capture his lips

 

Jisoo was shocked for a second but happily kiss back with the same passion as the person below him. After breaking the kiss, Jeonghan looks at him "I love you too, Jisoo"

 

He smiles naturally as his heart explodes of how those words can still make him crazy "You know, this is the first time you first initiate a kiss"

 

"Because I wanted to" Jeonghan said back. They look at each other for a long time before Jisoo breaks out the silence

 

"You know, this is the best way to end our game" Jeonghan smiles understanding what he was pointing out

 

"You know, we can not let out game end though" Jisoo smiles confusingly "why?"

 

"Because this is our game. This is how we end up together. I learned from the past years that ending it might result for us entering to other's game because ours have ended"

 

"But I'm happy we still ended up being together" Jisoo continued "And you are still my prize"

 

"So are you" Jeonghan smiles

 

Just when Jisoo was about to kiss him again, someone barge in into their house that made them jump out if the couch

 

"Yah! your things are still outside-" Jihoon stops looking at the two who are laying in pain on the floor. He quickly crossed his arms and looks at them annoyingly "Are you trying to make out on the couch?"

 

"They are?" Seungcheol added that made Jeonghan blushed in embarrassment

 

"We are about to but you guys interrupted so thank you" Jisoo said but Jeonghan quickly punched him

 

"You-"

 

"Yah are you guys will fix your things outside or be lovely dovey as you used to be here? Ghad we came here for housewarming party but it turns out that we are helping too" Jihoon said irritatingly while Seungcheol just laughs and helps Jeonghan stands up on the floor

 

"Oh come on it will be a lot of fun short head" Jeonghan teases

 

"Yeah very funny stupid head" Jihoon teases back

 

Both kept on teasing each other while exploring the house on their own leaving their husbands do the rest of the things

 

Jisoo and Seungcheol look at each other "So, it was us again fixing things?"

 

"Like we used to when you got yourself a house too" Jisoo added

 

Both of them laugh and start to work moving the things inside the house

 

 

----------

 

 

Sometimes ending a game might create a new one not to strengthen what you need, but weaken what you already have.

Thanks for playing along with Jisoo and Jeonghan once again.

See you in the next game

 

The End