Chapter 16 : Invalid

Foul

Jeonghan scanned every page of the folder. His eyes glittered with tears as he read the reports about bringing his company down all throughout the year. He can't help but harden his grip as his anger slowly risen. He trusted the wrong the person. He can't believe he trusted him all this years. When he reached the last page, his eyes suddenly widen and his mouth kept open looking at his stolen pictures earlier after he met him on the camping site and before he ever known him completely. He was more completely shocked when he sees a picture of Jisoo within it. His hands suddenly tremble when he touches the picture of him.

 

"It can't be..." He whispered as he felt more nervous when he sees the next move Minhyuk was about to do. He was about to shut down Jisoo's company completely too.

 

"How could him" He wraps the report folder and was about to dashed out of the room to find him when his eyes caught a phone on the coffee table. He doesn't know why but something triggers him to walk closely to it and open it. He automatically went in the inbox and when he clicked the conversation of him and his secretary, His tears suddenly falls.

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

"Oh man I'm so full" Minhyuk said while they both entered the elevator

 

"Yeah the foods there were so good" Shownu replied back

 

"I agree completely" Just then Shownu's phone vibrates. He immediately opens the message and face Minhyuk "What is it?"

 

"Mrs. Song's secretary said she was contacting you but you are not answering their calls" Minhyuk finds his phone on his pockets but he can't find it.

 

"I must have left it in my office. We are near anyway" He shrugs as both of them stepped out of the elevator and just when he was about to enter his office, A personnel approached him

 

"Mr. Lee" The personnel bows down 90 degrees "Yes?"

 

"Someone is waiting for you awhile ago. I told him to wait for you inside" He politely said

 

"Oh, who is it?" He asked

 

"Mr. Yoon Jeonghan" Minhyuk automatically grins and look at Shownu "I told you. He will come here"

 

Shownu just rolled his eyes as they entered the office. They saw Jeonghan sitting across the coffee table while looking intense in the wall. He thought he must have felt pressure receiving the news of his company shutting down but somehow why his guts telling him it's not it?

 

"Hey what brought you here?" Minhyuk greeted lightly while standing in front of him on the other side of the table.

 

"I just..." Jeonghan closes his eyes as he trembles in anger "wanted to talk to you about something"

 

"Oh" Minhyuk sits in the couch while trying to look pitiful "I feel sorry to what happened. I heard the news of your company shutting down"

 

Jeonghan suddenly grins that made both Shownu and Minhyuk confused

 

"You should be" That words made them more shocked as they look at each other. Minhyuk looks at him while raising his eyebrow "What do you mean by that?"

 

He smiled looking at them while tears start to roll on his cheeks

 

"Both of you did a great job" He stands up as he gets a bottle of water and rest his back on Minhyuk's office table "I'm sorry I got thirsty while reading some reports. You don't mind I'm getting some water right? Most probably you don't mind reading some folder you got here on your table"

 

"W-what kind of folder Mr. Yoon?" Shownu nervously asked as he wished it was not the folder of him being the subject.

 

"What kind of folder? Ah. It was kind of unique actually. The name of it is pretty similar but it was quite awkward to read it by myself" He said while looking at the glass as he controls his anger

 

Minhyuk breaks down his silence and stands up "Jeonghan this is my office. I know you know some of the code of privacy we got here. You are not allowed to read any files-"

 

Both of them stand freeze as Jeonghan lets out his anger "Is it wrong to read files about me?!"

 

"w-what are you sayin-"

 

Jeonghan gets the file on the table and throws it making it scattered all over the place. He lets his tears fall while facing them with a red face "How could you do this to me Minhyuk?! What did I ever do to you?! I treat you as my friend! I trusted you! Do you hear me?! I told you all of my plans about my company, I even thought you are helping me! But you didn't! Now I know why because my enemy is just in front of me killing me softly from my back. I trusted you all this time! I turned all of my friends down believing your lies!"

 

He can't stand it anymore as he burst more tears feeling his leg loosen up its strength "I even turned down the man I thought do not care for me but it turns out that you are preventing him and you even do it to me. Now

tell me why, why did you do all those things! Answer me!"

 

"Because I love you!" Minhyuk said firmly. Jeonghan just grip on his hair and looks at him pathetically "That is why you are pulling me down?"

 

"I'm pulling you down for you to need me and nobody else!" He widens up his eyes as he sees the true identity of the man in front of him

 

"You're shocked right? Seeing me like this. You don't know me the way I know you Jeonghan" Minhyuk threatens

 

Jeonghan just smirks at him while still letting his tears fall "You're pathetic"

 

He walks passed at him and looks at Shownu "You're too good for him"

 

Shownu lowers his head and just when he was about to exit the room, Minhyuk said something that made him stop for a minute "Be my fiancé"

 

Jeonghan closes his eyes and turns his head to look at him "do you think I will say yes-"

 

"You do if you don't want your company to close. We both know how important this is to you and your family. Can you sacrifice the hard work your father had to build this? How awful son you are if you can" Minhyuk smirks while looking intense at him

 

Jeonghan closes his eyes and looks at the window. His heart begins to weight heavily as he thought about all the sacrifice his father was put into for him and to this company. He imagines the face of his father once the news came out of the company shutting down. He just lets his tears flow on the floor one last time and looks at them

 

"My father is not like you Minhyuk. He was not obsessed into anything. He loves us and I believe he will support my decision. Do whatever you want. I will never come into you. Remember that" Minhyuk was about to say something when Jeonghan left the room quickly

 

He lets a groan and quickly toss everything his eyes can see. Not a minute after, his office was a mess. Shownu can't dare to even look at his friend being wasted like that but he can't hide the fact that he had done something which should not be done in the first place. You can never dictate someone with just letting him feel nothing at all. He already learned how to accept things and he wished Minhyuk too as well.

 

Less than an hour, Minhyuk calm down a bit and sit to his chair which is quite wreck. He looked at Shownu with a determine eyes that made the latter nervous to what his friend is planning to

 

"Shownu" He said fiercely

 

"Minhyuk" He looks at him

 

"Call Mrs. Yoon" He commands him simply while not saying anything

 

Shownu rolled his eyes "Minhyuk seriously-"

 

He was about to protest but Minhyuk shoots him a death glare "Do what I say"

 

Shownu sighs as a defeat and before he exits the room, He tell something to him that catch Minhyuk's attention "Sometimes in life you had to let go Minhyuk. You were perfect back then but you become not the Minhyuk I know when we still got nothing in our hands. Hyungwon made you a great person but he also made you the worst. I understand what you had been through believe me I do. But It is not enough to suffer someone just because Hyungwon hurt you and you wanted to move on. Yes like you said before, You love Jeonghan but I don't you do. You just need him for the sake to tell yourself that you love someone to completely forget the fact that you can't move on to Hyungwon. Even if you had already told me million times that you are over with him but damn I know you more than anyone else. You are not. You have to let go Minhyuk. You have to accept things. Accept the fact that Jeonghan is not yours and above all, accept that Hyungwon left you because he doesn't want you anymore. It hurts as hell I know that but it's the best thing to do. I have been there trust me and I think you know that. Take this as an advice from your old friend. Now as your secretary, I'll do what you say"

 

Minhyuk's tears suddenly falls continuously. This is the first time he cries in pain from his heart. Shownu's words hit him for real. And that made him think but he knows, he still wants what he wants at the moment.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

Jeonghan walks on the streets with a blank mind. He doesn't know what to think or what to feel. Knowing the truth all this time made him weak yet somehow, made him feel like a dead body as every second passed on. He reached a park and decided to stop by and take a moment thinking. Every swing, he lets out a heavy breath. His heart begins to feel heavy while looking in the air. Not a minute after, he realized he is crying silently. He was glad that somehow there are not many people around the playground by this hour. He stops swinging for a minute and remembers all the times he had misunderstood the man he oath to love. He can't believe he is the one who destroys them both. Maybe he did not really deserve him. He is not right for him, he really is not.

 

After several hours, he decided to go home. He was nervous to face his parents. He was scared to look at him as a failure. Their only child failed them just because he loves someone. He was afraid, he was scared.

 

When he reached the front door, his heart trembles and so as his whole body. He takes a deep breath before deciding to open the door. As he walks into the hallway, he stops when he hears his parents talking in the living room.

 

"I... talked to Mr. Lee awhile ago" His mother said while trying to hold back her tears. He widens up his eyes and decided to hide on the wall and listen to what Minhyuk had said to him.

 

"You have to know something before I talked about what happen to our conversation" His mother speaks with courage and prepares his father to her announcement about the company.

 

"Darling please don't take it seriously. If I said it, I know you will but please don't as you can. I don't want something to happen to you" His mother finally lets a tear roll on her cheeks as she holds his father's hand tightly

 

"What is it?" His father said with a concerned tone while wiping the tears on his cheeks

 

"All of our company... including Jeonghan's company... will shut down today" Jeonghan's tears fall at the same time his mother's tears fall while having a hard time saying those words in front of his father.

 

His father was shocked but quickly closes his eyes. He stands up weakly and walks slowly to the window. Several minutes had passed but his father looks outside as calm as possible.

 

His mother stands up and walks towards him while wiping her tears. Just when she lands his hand on his shoulder, his father finally opens his mouth

 

"Where's Jeonghan?" he asked. Jeonghan's heart automatically felt an ache

 

"I-I don't know. Maybe he is out for awhile. And I think it is better if he is not here as we talk about what happened" His mother said while sighing deeply

 

"What did he said?" His father started off

 

"He will help us get all of it back if... if..." He can feel his mother got a hard time to said it by herself

 

"if?"

 

"If... If we will let Jeonghan be his fiancé" His mother said while closing her eyes

 

His father opens his eyes widely. Just when he was about to speak, Jeonghan appeared in front of them lying on his knees while trying to stop crying

 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry to failed you. I let you guys down. I-I thought I did my best but my best was not enough compared to all of your sacrifices for me. I turned your hard work into ashes. I'm really sorry Mom, Dad" Jeonghan speaks his heart out while facing the ground. His mother automatically hugs him as she sees him like a little boy crying in front of him

 

"Oh my honey, shhhh it's okay" She tries to calm her while wiping his tears "Everything's gonna be alright-"

 

"I'll do it to make it alright. I can't watch you guys suffer because of me. You guys mean the most to me. I-It doesn't matter what I want anymore" He can feel his heart ache for a minute but he can't live with the fact that his parents are suffering because of him. All he wanted for them is to have a good son but he guess, he failed this time following his heart

 

"No" His father said shortly that made him and his mother look at him in silence.

 

His father carefully kneeled with the same level as both of them and advances his hands to wipe the tears all over his son's face

 

"You" He said while laying Jeonghan's hair on the back of his ears. Jeonghan looks at him straight from his eyes that made him stop sobbing

 

"You, mean the most to us. I could sacrifice all I have, all you will need, just for you. One thing I cannot give away in life, is you. I'm not that kind of an awful father selling his precious being into someone else's arm. What matters to you, matters to us. I can lose all of that, but I can never lose you. Understand?" His father gave her a tender smile that made him hug him tightly

 

"I love you Dad. I love you both" He said while hugging his mother too.

 

"We love you too Honey" His mother said while giving a smile to her husband

 

His father stands up quietly and walks towards the window. After a minute, he faces his wife and gladly told her "Tell Mr. Lee our child is not for sale"

 

That made both Jeonghan and his mother look at each other and smiles contently.

 

"We may have nothing, but starting over is quite the best thing to do, right?" His father looks at them like it was nothing huge to handle.

 

His wife stands up and rest her head on his shoulder "We still got our savings"

 

"And our son" His father said charmingly that made the tension gone and chuckles can be heard across the living room

 

Jeonghan walks towards them and hugs them both tightly "You guys never failed to amaze me for being such an amazing parents"

 

"We are born amazing honey" He laughs "I know"

 

They make sure to give laughs to one another as time passes by quickly. Jeonghan's heart calms seeing how much his parents love him. They may lose something but they still have everything. Not something physical but a feeling no one will ever get from them. Ever.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

Jeonghan gets up lazily on the bed first thing in the morning. As he stands up to do his early task, he sees his clothes from work hanging outside of his closet. It hits him that he might not be needing this clothes for awhile. He smiles to himself as he folds it all and puts it inside the closet. Before going downstairs, his eyes stopped by into a picture frame that is put upside down. He walks slowly from it and lifts it to see the smiles of two kids still not fading away. He smiles automatically while eyeing the boy next to him on the picture. A tear suddenly falls facing the fact that it was all his fault, again. He came back to his sense when his mother shouted him

 

"Jeonghan sweetie! someone is here to see you!" He thinks maybe it his secretary. He must give them an explanation after all.

 

"Coming!" As he goes downstairs, He stops when he sees a small man with his back face wondering around their house. He approaches him slowly and just when he turns around, His world suddenly stops. Never, in his wildest dream, to see him in front of him right there, right now.

 

Both of them stare intensely on each other and just when he was about to say something, His mother stand between them

 

"It has been awhile you two see each other. Wanted to take for a walk? When you guys come back, breakfast is ready. Tour him a bit honey he must have been tired from the flight" Unconsciously, Jeonghan nods and leads the way

 

No one is speaking between them. They just walk and walks around the neighborhood. Both of them just appreciate the beautiful trees starting to grow leaves bit by bit. Just then Jeonghan had a feeling of sitting down when they see a bench.

 

"Let's take some rest" He said silently while sitting first. The latter followed his lead and sat at the other edge of the bench

 

Moment of silence covered them again. But their silence is different. It is not the kind you are getting uncomfortable about it. It was a bit relaxing realizing maybe they both need this quiet time. It makes them feel calm and satisfied to feel the presence of one another

 

Several minutes had passed, someone breaks the silence while clearing his voice "Ehem, so-ah, How are you?"

 

"I'm fine. You?" He answered while both of them are not looking at each other

 

The latter rolled his eyes and finally looks at him with an annoyed face "Yah don't answer me like I am just your schoolmate in college. Stupid"

 

Jeonghan chuckles a little and looks at him realizing there is a tear ready to fall from his eyes. When he finally looks at him, he closes the distance between them and hugs his old friend.

 

They both burst into tears feeling the warmth of one another. Both of them are not talking and just prefer to cry in each other's embrace. Words can fail, but their hearts won't. They already get what they wanted to tell to each other and that is enough.

 

As time passes by, the sound of crying slowly fades. Jeonghan hugs him more tightly and finally opens his mouth "I miss you, you pink-haired-man-turn-into-black stupid"

 

Jihoon rolled his eyes but smiles secretly "Me too, you long-haired-man-turn-into-short stupid"

 

Both of them laugh as they face each other. They felt assure seeing the happiness on them once again. How they wish it will last, the way they wanted it to last.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Aigoo, I hated that man the first time I know and saw him" Jihoon stated while both of them buy some ice cream in the nearest convenient store. Jeonghan told him the whole story about what he found out.

 

"Well at least your parents don’t sold their stupid son" Jihoon added.

 

Jeonghan gave him a dead stare but Jihoon just looks at him not interested "I will not take back what I said"

 

"Yeah whatever" He rolled his eyes

 

"Anyway, so the bottom line here is that your relationship with Jisoo got destroyed because of him?" Jeonghan nodded

 

"I don't know if it because of him alone though" Jihoon said to himself

 

"Knowing the truth made me suffer every second passes by. Call me a drama queen or whatever but deep down, It was all my fault after all" Jeonghan sighs and tries to not let out how hurt he was but he failed as Jihoon knows him too well

 

Jihoon pats his back awkwardly that made Jeonghan chuckles seeing him doing it. It made him rolled his eyes and looks at him "Can you not appreciate my small action stupid? I can't give you an advice nor make you feel better but I believe there is still a way to make things right"

 

"What is it?" He looks back at him sincerely

 

"Stop running away. You always run far away from your problems thinking it can eat you but... you should not be afraid Jeonghan." Jeonghan felt how those words came out from his heart that made him smile unconsciously

 

"You know, I also tried to run away just like you from the past year but... I got tired. Really tired. But it hit me. I can't run away from you. Some side of me might see you as an enemy and probably you are aware of that but if you are not then you're stupid for not noticing something" He glared at him that made Jihoon chuckles for a second but continues what he wanted to say

 

"But... I love you. You're my only friend and you know that for sure. Not many people, even my father, can stand how my attitude works all the time but you're still here, in front of me riding the same amount of sassiness I gave you every single time. You know, you're the only one who never tell me to change. Well, I can't remember if you said something but I'm sure you never did. You're my friend. I can't lose you so I'm here" Jihoon said comfortably while smiling at his friend.

 

Both of them stares at each other for a long time but millions of words are already spoken with the split of time. This is the first time he heard him like this and he was thankful for having him by his side "I'm glad I didn't lose you"

 

Jihoon laughs but his mind suddenly flies into somewhere and looks at the latter "You didn't lose them too though. Maybe... It's time to go back"

 

Jeonghan was suddenly taken a back but maybe it was the right thing to do, the right thing to start with.

 

 

 

---------

 

 

Sun rays hit Jisoo's eyes that made him growl into his bed. He turns several times until he decided to get back. As soon as he half stand from the bed, the hangover hit him right away. He had a headache once again, no, it happens everyday, it is nothing new to him. He stands up lazily and walks like a zombie exiting his room. He don't mind the dirty clothes scattered around his living room. He went to the kitchen and opens up the refrigerator. He wanted to grab the water but his hands automatically land on the can beer but without a second thought, he gets it and opens it up quickly.

 

As he drinks it while wandering around his condo, his eyes suddenly lands on the mirror across the living room. He looks miserable. He looks wreck. He looks lonely. Nothing's new about that. While looking at himself, A tear fell that made him wipes it quickly

 

"Pathetic" He said to himself

 

"It has been a year now Jisoo. Get over with it"

 

Everyday, he lets himself down. He do not know what to do about his life anymore besides pulling it down deeper and deeper until he can't feel anything anymore. What else he supposed to do. Maybe he was born to be dumped. Maybe it's his fate. Maybe this is their fate.

 

Just then, someone entered his condo and immediately looks for him

 

"Hyung! where are y- oh there you ar- Oh" Taehyung shuts his mouth seeing him like this everyday "Beer? early in the morning? Seriously hyung?"

 

Jisoo just sigh and sits on his couch "Don't mind me"

 

"I was just worried... everyday" Taehyung said while sitting next to him and handling him some water "Drink water first"

 

Jisoo feels annoyed but eventually took it.

 

They both went into silence but Taehyung clears his voice and looks at him "Any news from him?"

 

"Why... would he?" He questioned him and himself sarcastically

 

"Hyung-"

 

"Why... will you let yourself wait for nothing?" He asked out of the blue

 

Taehyung just sigh and looks at him with a worried gaze "Don't wreck your life like your heart being broken down into pieces. Everything happens for a reason but that reason shouldn't let you die"

 

Jisoo looks at him and was about to say something but the latter stands up and prepares to leave "I won't be long here. I still need to go to work. You never take my advice anyway. You only follow your other friend who got you into this. I'm not taking about Jeonghan hyung but the other. If you can just trust Jeonghan hyung and trust yourself to him, maybe he will not leave"

 

"Enough Taehyung" Jisoo grips hard on the bottle of water

 

Taehyung just sighs and dashed out of his condo "I'm leaving"

 

When he sees his cousin left, he closes his eyes while massaging his forehead. As he closes his eyes, memories are hunting him once again. Tears suddenly falls without a reason that made him hate himself. He quickly washed his thoughts away and just when he stands up, He sees an upside-down frame across a table on one of the corners of the living room. His mind doesn't want him to walk towards it but his heart leads him to it. He slowly lifts it up and regrets it quickly as his heart was stabbed by a knife million times already.

 

"I hurt you" He bursts into tears "But you should have not left me"

 

He cries in silent. He always does. When he was tired of crying, he will put the picture frame back to his original position and washed out his pathetic look. He quickly gets his phone to message someone who could accompany him to forget things that easily.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

"Are you that happy your plan is working the way you wanted it to be?" Seungkwan said sarcastically while eyeing his friend who is making some accomplish face that made him irritated more

 

"Of course. Finally all my hard works are paying off" He showed off

 

"Hard works that involves hurting people?" He raises his eyebrow

 

"Yah Seungkwan, As far as we both know, they are not a thing anymore. There is nothing wrong to hung out with him" He defends himself

 

Seungkwan just rolled his eyes "You always give me a trash reasoning"

 

"Argh just say what you want to say. I wanted to do something tonight to complete my plan" He said while planting a smirk on his face

 

The latter was alarm "Can you not leave him alone for just one day to relax?! What are you trying to do?! let him die into exhaustion?! huh?!"

 

"You'll see" He answered with confidence as he holds tightly on the drugs he asked for from Mingyu. Just then he receives a message that even more satisfy his needs

 

From : Jisoo

 

Let's have another drink tonight. In my condo. You okay with it?

 

12:34 pm

 

"Perfect"

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

"Are you sure about this?" Jihoon asked while both of them takes their seat on the airplane

 

"You are asking me that when I'm already seated here?" He pointed out

 

Jihoon just rolled his eyes "Well at least I asked. Anyway, your parents are cool letting you go back to Korea"

 

Jeonghan just lets out a little smile and looks at the window "Yeah"

 

"So, are you alright coming back?" Jihoon asked before a stewardess reminds them about taking off

 

Jeonghan just gave him a shrug and mumbles "Let's see if we get there"

 

He doesn't know why he was unease. Maybe he was not yet ready to face what is needed to be done once he step back again. Or he was afraid. He doesn't know why but he was afraid but there is no turning back. No more running away.

 

"No more running away"

 

 

 

----------

 

 

"Woah, This alcohol is really strong. I think I'm drunk already with just 5 shots" Jisoo remarks while Hansol secretly smirks

 

"Well I need to bring the best for you" He said sweetly

 

Jisoo looks at him and smiles crazily as he was starting to get drunk "Why are you always saying yes to me?"

 

Hansol looks at him right away "What do you mean?"

 

"Hmmm well, ever since we got close, you never leave my side. You're always there doing things with me blah blah. You, why can't you leave me the way others left me, the way he left me?" He lets out

 

"Because I'm not like him. I will never have the guts to leave you. I don't know why you love him where in fact I'm here" He said the last words like a whisper

 

Jisoo just gave him a smile while closing his eyes "I always love him but why can't he do the same?"

 

He can see the tears falling from Jisoo's eyes that made him irritated. When he realized the latter was near to drift to sleep, he secretly added the drug into his cup and sits besides him

 

"Just forget about him. Let's have another shot" He offers the cup but Jisoo can barely opens his eyes

 

"I think I'm drunk Hansol. I can't take another shot" He chuckles but Hansol insisted and help him sit straight

 

"Come on, just one last shot before we call it a night. Pleaseee" Hansol smirks when Jisoo gets the cup

 

"This is the last alright" He gulped it one shot that made Hansol's smirk even more devilish

 

As Jisoo finished the alcohol, he was confused when he felt something strange. Something was building up from his inside once again. He suddenly feels hot. When he sees someone besides him, he doesn't know why he has the urge to kiss him but he controls it as long as he can

 

Hansol calmly observe Jisoo's behavior "So it's working"

 

"W-what's working?"

 

"Don't worry, we will have a good night"

 

He wipes the sweat around Jisoo's face that made him come closer to it. Jisoo's vision was blurred. He cannot see straight. When Hansol's hands dangerously touches his thighs, he lost control and kisses him hungrily.

 

Things happened the way it should not be.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

Jeonghan opens his eyes slowly as Jihoon taps him continuously

 

"Hey stupid we're here" He yawns and nods as they get out of the airplane.

 

When he steps out of the platform, he felt a strange yet familiar feeling

 

"Missed it?" Jihoon pointed out

 

Jeonghan just gave him a smile as both of them exit the airport.

 

When they reach the cab area, he faces Jihoon and asked "Is Seungcheol gonna get us?"

 

"A-ah h-he's busy with the restaurant" He said nervously but Jeonghan can feel he was lying

 

"You guys have problems" He pointed out this time

 

"I don't want you to deal with it so don't worry about it" He tries to say it relaxingly but Jeonghan can still see through him.

 

"Anyway, what are your plans? Want to take some rest first?" Jihoon asked

 

Jeonghan shakes his head "I... I wanted to go... to him"

 

His friend looks at him and hugs him sincerely "You can do it. He will listen to you. I still know it but promise me, you will bring back the old him. I wanted to do this so don't ruined our moment!"

 

Jeonghan smiles "I was not planning to ruined it duh. But... what do you mean bring back the old him?"

 

"You'll see when you see him" The only answer he gets from Jihoon.

 

He doesn't know why but that made him more nervous and scared to face something he doesn't want to see.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

His heart skips a beat when he reached the building. He was unease to enter the elevator and push Jisoo’s floor number. He sees his reflection and looks at him. He sees hesitations on him but he needs to do this. He’s the reason why a piece was broken down into several pieces. It’s the time to know if it can still be fix the way it was.

 

Every step was heavy as he walks into the corridor. He closes his eyes when he reached the room. Every knock is like every beat of his heart.

 

Several minutes had passed and no one is opening the door.

 

Maybe he was not home” He thought to himself. He was about to leave but something urge him to at least try to turn the door knob. He doesn’t hesitate to do it and when he tried it, the door clicked and he pushed the door to open.

 

“Is anybody here?’ He asked first before fully entering the condo.

 

“Jisoo?” He said across the room but several minutes had passed but no response. He decided to enter and thought maybe he was still sleeping. It was kind of early after all.

 

He wanted to smile to see the room once again but it was a total opposite. Everywhere is a mess. Too many beer cans scattered on the kitchen.

 

“So this is what Jihoon’s talking about?”

 

When he realized it, it made him nervous. What if he was not the Jisoo he knows anymore? What if he pushes him away the way he did to him? What if… he has someone else now? He shakes his head

 

“Let’s find out first Jeonghan” He thought to himself. As he walks in the living room, his heart felt a sudden breakdown to see clothes all around the area. He sudden got a hard time to breath thinking why are these clothes here

 

“No… It can’t be. M-maybe it his clothes. He just got lazy to pick it up. What was I thinking?” he said laughingly but there are tears already on his corner of eyes

 

His head automatically looks at Jisoo’s room and was not sure if he will find out something he was the most afraid of all. This time, his heart forbids him to walk towards the room but his mind urges him to find out something to end this. He ended up opening the door as tears are warning to fall and when he sees 2 pairs of foot on one of the side of the bed, those tears suddenly fall like the raindrops from the storm. He takes all of his courage left to see the face and when he walks further inside the room, He quickly puts his hands on his mouth as his heart bursts like a bomb finding its time to explode.