chapter 9

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol?"

I heard a voice calling, I had just finished cooking immediately ran to the front door and there was my father walked into the house, putting his coat on the side of the sofa.

"Dad? I thought you were going back home at midnight as usual," I said.

He smiled. "Well ...you seem not happy to see me..." He was sniffing his nose. "You cook something? Is Bomi here?" he asked.

I nodded and pointed toward upstairs, let him know if Bomi was in upstairs. My father nodded and smiled, I knew from that smile he certainly thinking about something about me and Bomi like before.

"What about Bomi’s father?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen, followed by my father.

"Well, we go home together but he still took care of things at his company," he said.

"I'll wake Bomi then," I said after turning off the stove but my dad hold my hand. "Nothing happens between you and her, right?" he asked.

I frowned. "Dad? You think  I ..."

"Chanyeol why are you so noisy?"

My father and I turned and saw Bomi stepped toward us, tying her hair up.

"Good morning Bomi," says my father.

"Oh ... Hi uncle ... sorry I sleep here again."

"Its okay, you must be feeling lonely. Come and have breakfast with me," said my father, who then glanced at me. "Chanyeol, you don’t have breakfast?"

I just nodded and sat next to Bomi.

Bomi and my father talk to each other, but not talking about Bomi’s father or her mother, she doesn’t even asked too, suddenly I was thinking so negative, there is something my father hiding, but what is it?

"Can I stay here forever? In this house there is always someone who cooked delicious food for me," said Bomi.

"Isn’t there a lot of chef in your house," I said with a sarcastic tone but didn’t mean I’m serious.

"Yak! You don’t like me being here? You are my bestfriend" Bomi asked.

My father saw us then giggling. "Don’t listen to him Bomi, leave him alone."

"Only uncle who understands me," said Bomi smile brightly.

...

"Hey ... I’m changing, can you wait o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter