chapter 1

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since childhood I really like spring season, why? because I could feel the warmth of the sun after the winter months. It looks like does make me feminine guy, but not, I am a real man. Back again to spring season... why I love spring?

I live in Pyeongchang-dong residential, though not as fancy as the houses around my house but my father says we live in the Korea elite housing. We moved into Pyeongchang-dong house from the apartment in Ilsan when I was five years old, my father got a job as a lawyer to a rich family at there. While my mother? my father said, my mother died when I was a baby because of cancer.

One day after move in, my father was invited to visit the mansions next door to us is none other than my father's boss home. The house was very large by having a beautiful garden and a lot of trees.

When I entered the gate of the house there was a little girl ran out of the house followed by a woman in uniform.

"I don’t want play piano with you! I just want a mother singing to me and I am the one who play it!" she shouted as she ran in front me.

I stopped and saw her face, she had very chubby cheeks. Then the uniformed woman pulled her hand to take her inside the house.

"Miss Yoon, you aren’t allowed to play outside."

She followed the woman but still staring at me.

"Chanyeol, look ... she's the same age with you, Yoon’s family  only daughter," my father said.

So, that girl is the same age as me.

When entered into the house, the atmosphere was very quiet, and a man dressed neatly like my father shows up and shake hands with my father.

"Juyong? Is he your son?" Mr.Yoon asked.

"Yes, he's Park Chanyeol."

"He was five years old, isn’t he?"

"Yes ... Sir."

"Call me Sangwook when we are at my home like this," he replied with a laugh and then look at me.

Mr.Yoon Sangwook is a good person even he’s rich but he’s not arrogant person.

"Chanyeol? Could I ask you a favor?" he asked.

I nodded.

"She is my daughter, Yoon Bomi, can you play with her?" he asked pointing his daughter.

I glanced Mr.Yoon’s daughter sitting at the piano but didn’t do anything. I nodded.

"Thank you ..." he said.

"Where Mrs.Yoon?" my father asked.

"She was attending a fashion event in New York ..."

I walked over Mr.Yoon’s daughter named Yoon Bomi.

"Hello?" I greet her.

She turned. "Yes? Is my father told you to come to me?"

I shook my head. "No." I lied.

"You're lying, I heard my father tell you there, I just want my mother, no one else." Her gaze looked sad.

I her hair. "I can play the piano and sing to you, you want to hear?"

"You can?"

I nodded, Bomi make room for me to sit beside her. "My name is Park Chanyeol," I smiled at her.

"I'm Yoon Bomi."

"Bomi? Spring?" I asked.

She nodded. "Wuri Ahjumma tell if my grandmother who gives that name, she said I was beautiful daughter like spring season, but Wuri ahjumma not here anymore so I can call her to prove it to you."

I started playing the piano and singing, Bomi clapping and smiling cause happy to see me play and sing for her.

We grew up together since that day and became a close close friend, go to the same school although our status is different, she is elite student and I just scholarship student. Yoon Bomi grown into a friendly and cheerful girl, even though I knew when at home she was very lonely because her parents were always busy and never there for her. She always called me to accompany her and my father didn’t make an issue of it, he treat her like his child too.

There was one day when Bomi celebrate her 10th birthday, her mother, who had promised to come to the party forget and go abroad to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter