chapter 6

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Chanyeol!!!"

I heard Bomi who called me. I must be crazy, every day I like to hear her call me even though she was not with me, since hearing the words of Nana yesterday, I was thinking about my feelings for Bomi. Is it just a feeling as friends or more?

"Park Chanyeol?!"

Open door.

I who was taking clothes out of the closet immediately turned around and was surprised and cover my body with my both hands, I'm just wearing a towel covering the lower part of my body. "Yak!" I said.

Bomi looks at me quietly without blinking.

I immediately walked up to her. "Yak! You should be knocking on the door first ... "I said stiffly.

Then Bomi turned around. "Mian ... hurry up wear your clothes on and then we'll go."

"Go?" I pretended not remember if I had to accompany her to her ‘prince’ concert that she met in the café yesterday. She turned around and pouting her lips, cute. "Yak!" I yelled because still I’m half .

"Ah! Molla ... molla ... like I never saw you with no clothes on before,” she muttered, then sat at the end of my bed.

I shook my head and immediately took my jeans pants and ran to the bathroom.

"Ppalli!" She grunted again.

"Nag as what you want ..." I said from the bathroom.

"You want to die ?!" she shouted.

I giggling for her in the bathroom, but then I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. When she saw me what she didn’t feel if I were a man? I mean 'male' as when she saw Junso or 'prince'? I have nice body too now from result of my workout.

I got out of the bathroom, she threw the car keys to me. "You driving ..." she said and walked away.

"Okay ... princess ..." I said.

She turned her head around and looked at me with a sharp glare.

"Okay ... Bom ..." I said again. Bomi doesn’t like it if she was called 'princess', she considered calling it indicates if she is a spoiled child. Though she just wasn’t spoiled in her parents or other stranger person but if in front of me or my father she was being spoiled, her behavior really like a kid. But its okay ... as long as she's happy, I am too.

...

We arrived at the place where the concert was held, when in the parking lot all eyes of people who are around there looking at us, probably because luxury cars Bomi’s owned. I went out first and opened the door for Bomi.

"Thank you," she said.

"So ... where is your prince?" I asked.

She take my hand and we stepped into the place.

Gosh! The sound of music was very noisy, its heavy metal. I saw people there wear clothes that are very eccentric. I could feel Bomi clutched my arm tight, she must have felt strange to be in a place like this. I immediately rubbed her head, she looked at me and I smiled.

"This place is very new to us. Daebak! This is the first time ... "I said.

She nodded.

"Bomi!"

I heard someone call her name. We both turned to the ori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter