chapter 5

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, I was getting ready for going to school. After tying my shoelaces and wear a bag on my back, then I stood up and guided bike out from my house. I stood in front of Bomi’s house that looks deserted. Would she went to school today?

I put my bike near the gate of her home and entered her house. I knocked on her door and someone opened the door.

"Chanyeol ..." Bomi opened the door of her house, she was wearing a school uniform neatly, she smiled at me. "do you want to go to school with me?" she asked.

"Umm ... yea ..."

"Wear a bike?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Use a bike? you know I'm recovering from a fever."

"Umm ..."

She showed her the key ring in her hand and circling my hand. "Come on!"

"But my bike ..." I said.

"Uncle! please move Chanyeol’s bike to the garage!" shouted Bomi to her house gardeners who have just arrived.

"A Lamborghini?" I asked who saw a white car in the garage belongs to Bomi.

Bomi nodded. "I told uncle Dujun to swap my old car last night."

I looked at her in surprise. "Why? Your car still in good condition I think," I asked.

"I want to show Junso that he was regret for toying with me, if he date me yesterday he'll be able to drive this car for me. I saw he post the car with Junghwa, it's just a new car that can’t be compared with this lamborghini," said Bomi casually.

What happened to her? Why Bomi suddenly like this? It was only yesterday she said she hated Junso and his friends but ...

"You want to make revenge by showing off your new car?" I asked.

She nodded. "What do you think? it will be successful isn’t it?"

I shook my head and instantly give back to her the car keys and walked away.

"Chanyeol! Wait ..."

I heard she was ran after me.

"Why?" she asked.

I took my bike back. "Are you kidding? Revenge with showing off your wealth to them? Why? Yesterday didn’t you say you hate them? Should you know what is Junso means that he only see women of what they have not cause he likes her ... he sees you richer than Junghwa then approach you and take you to the party and after know Junghwa have a new car he was dating Junghwa. You should think of that… you look desirable in front of that arrogant people because your wealth, they not like you sincerely."

Bomi silent, she looks want like crying.

I think I just make a mistake from my words. "Bom ..." I said that is put back on my bike and walked toward her. "I'm sorry ..." I said, hugging her.

She let go of my arms. "I'll go to school alone! Do not follow me!" she snapped and walked toward her car again.

"Bomi!" I called out.

...

After the incident, when in school, Bomi didn’t appear or come to me when the break time. When  school ended, I walked down the corridor to her class, but what I found? she was chatting while walking with other rich arrogant girls who never want to be friends with her before, I know that but I think she didn’t notice that, Bomi is too pure.

"Bomi ..." I called her.

"Hi Chanyeol ..." she said without a smile and then returned to chat with her ‘new’ friends again.

After that I didn’t go home but playing basketball alone in the field. I felt annoyed, before she was listening to what I said ... I’m just being honest with her about my perceptions about Junso and other student to her but she was angry because of it? Is she angry with me? Aiss… Ah… of course she is because I know my words to her is so wrong, I shouldn’t talk like that.

I slammed the basketball and lay in the middle of the field

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter