chapter 3

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I awoke from my sleep, sunlight coming through the windows. That night I slept in the guest room, I stepped out and going into my real bedroom. When I opened my room I saw Bomi who still sleeping. I smiled when see her sleep face, I went up to her and sat nearby. Why is she so cute?

Oh no! why am I thinking like that? Why do I smile like this?

I saw her opened her eyes slowly. I stood up.

"Chanyeol ... you're awake ..." she said as she sat down and wiped her eyes.

"Yea ..." I said.

She turned to the right and left. "You didn’t sleep here last night?" she asked.

I just roll my eyes.

"Usually you're sleeping next to me," she said again.

"Umm ..." somehow I so rigid hear her talk like that. I immediately pointed to the bed. "How can I sleep here if there are other people who mastered all the places, you sleep like a bear," I said.

Her lips pouting. "Yak! You say I'm fat!?" she said.

I laughed. "Not fat just seems you gained some weight."

She immediately glared at me so sharp, I ran away from there and as I thought she was ran after me.

"Yak! Yoda! Do you want to die!" she snapped.

I ran down the stairs to avoid her, I saw my father, who was preparing breakfast.

"Hey! Don’t run around the house, you've been bigger than ten years ago," said my father.

"Uncle ..." said Bomi who quit chasing after hearing my father talk like that.

"Bomi, your mother just got home, she was looking for you," my father said.

Bomi face looks lazy suddenly, she was pulling my hand to follow her to her house. We walk to her house with still wear clothes when we slept.

"Why are you bring me to your house?" I asked.

She turned to me. "You know why ..." she replied.

After arriving at her house ...

"I'm home ..." said Bomi.

Then I saw her mother look very neat having breakfast.

"Oh ... do you stay at Park’s house again?" her mother asked.

"Yes ..." said Bomi.

"Park Chanyeol, I hope you don’t mind if Bomi keep continued to stick with you," said her mother.

I smile. "Its okay mam ..." I replied.

Bomi turned to me and looked at her mother. "Today, I will go with Chanyeol all day, so ..." she said.

I know why she said it, Bomi provoke her mother forbade her and hoping her mother ask Bomi to go spending time between mother and child. She often day that reason before…

"Sure ... anyway after this I had to go to Jeju to accompany your father. You've had your breakfast at Chanyeol’s house? If you don’t, here eat with Chanyeol," said her mother, who wiped with a handkerchief signaling that she was finished. "Chanyeol, please take care of her," said her mother, who smiled at me.

Bomi let go of her hand to me and sighed and ran toward the stairs. I greet her mother and then pursue Bomi.

"Bomi ..." I called.

I saw her enter the room in tears. I opened the door and saw her lying on the bed hugging her pillow and cry.

"Bomi, are you okay?" I say and walk toward her.

"I'm not! Can’t you see ?! No one loves me! She doesn’t even ask about my day or my school," she said.

I sat next to her. "Look, maybe she just tired," I said. I know it wasn’t helping at all

"Chanyeol ... 17 years ... 17 years ... what she was tired for 17 years ?!" She looked at me coldly. "Go away! I want to be alone!" she snapped then turned her back to me.

I sighed. "Okay, just call me if you need me, I'm on my home." I stood up and went from there.

...

"I don’t even know ... why her mother act like that to her daughter? I can still understand Mr.Yoon act but her mother?" I said to my father when I returned home. I'm exercising using a treadmill.

"Don’t take care of their family business..." replied my father reading the newspaper.

"Cks ..."

...

That afternoon, my father was hangout with his friends, possibly until the late night. I was just sitting at the table studying and writing tasks, because Bomi last night I canceled finish my homework.

But I stopped when I heard a noise outside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter