002.

I fall for you

 

 

Jimin sat down on the bench and looked up when Yoongi handed him a coke. “For you,” he said and then sat next to Jimin.

 

“Thanks.” He said with a small smile and Yoongi nodded.

 

“Are you okay now?” he asked and Jimin nodded, forcing a smile.

 

“Yeah, I guess.” He said, “I guess he finally moved on.”

 

“Why do I always see you when you’re with him or you’re in bad situation because of him?” Yoongi asked, staring at Jimin. Jimin laughed.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe we have some sort of fate or destiny or those kinds of crap between us.” Jimin said and Yoongi laughed.

 

“I don’t know you say words like crap with that cute face of yours.” Yoongi said and Jimin snorted.

 

“Are you trying to flirt with me, calling me cute indirectly.” He said and Yoongi must say he did. He did flirt with Park Jimin.

 

“What if I say yes?” he asked. Jimin just rolled his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, sunbae. I don’t do relationships. Not yet.” Jimin said and Yoongi nodded.

 

“Well, that’s too bad then. You just rejected to the hot Min Yoongi, I’ll just go find someone else.” He said and Jimin laughed.

 

“Yeah, you should.”

 

“Ooh, there they are.” A voice said and both of them looked up to find Jungkook who is like a brother to Yoongi and who once dated Taehyung. “I don’t really believe in rumors but now I have to since I see it with my own eyes. Congratulations hyung. But I’ve never thought that you’d date someone like him.” Jungkook said and Jimin rolls his eyes. Ever since Jungkook and Taehyung dated, he and Jungkook were not in good terms because simple, Jungkook is a brat. He still likes the younger despite that. Taehyung and Jungkook broke up in good terms because their relationship doesn’t work out and they remained it as friends.

 

“Um, we’re not dating?” what Yoongi said sounds like a question but Jungkook doesn’t really care.

 

“Dang, hyung, stop denying. We all know, you’re dating this cute .” Jungkook smirked, “Come on, everyone is searching for you.” He said and went back into the hall.

 

“sunbae, I –” Yoongi turned back to looked at him.

 

“I’m sorry, sunbae!” Jimin said with his head down. “Please don’t kill me. I don’t know how this got out of hand. Apparently I heard from Park Kyung-shi just now. It is probably because Jaebum told Jackson and well Jackson – ”

 

“That bastard Jackson, is he a dispatch or something?” Yoongi said, messing his hair.

 

“I’m sorry sunbae. I shouldn’t drag you down into this mess. This is all because of me. This is all because I’m so weak.” Jimin said, blaming himself and a tear dropped from his eyes. Yoongi looked at the boy whose eyes are filled with tears and his heart aches upon seeing it. ‘What is wrong with me? I need to see the doctor, seriously.’

 

“Don’t cry, it is not your fault. It was his fault.” Yoongi said and Jimin finally looked up. “We will just tell them we’re dating.” He said and Jimin’s eyes widened.

 

“You don’t need to go that far, sunbae. We can just tell we broke up.” Jimin said, simply.

 

“That might hurt your reputation, dear.” He said and Jimin laughed.

 

“Yeah, right. But I don’t care about that. I can handle it.” Jimin said and weakly smiled and Yoongi nodded.

 

“Then, do as you please.” Yoongi said and the awkward silence closely follows. “I will just go to them.” He said and leave Jimin alone as Jimin nodded. he sighed as he looked outside. He doesn’t want to drag Yoongi into this whole mess. It is the thing he started so he’ll end it by himself. He will just tell everyone they broke up even if it hurts his reputation.

 

Jimin walked into the ball room and couples are still dancing. He saw Sungjae and Joy had joined the dance and he smiled. They were always the sweetest yet they fought all the time. Joy also known as Sooyoung is one of Jimin’s close girl friends. And he is very happy when he knew Joy and Sungjae starts dating. He’d been shipping them since their personalities are polar opposite. Sungjae acts like a child while Joy acts like his mother.

 

He saw Taehyung laughing together with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Daehyun and his boyfriend Youngjae. Daehyun and Baekhyun act like they’re Taehyung’s parents and sometimes fought whether Chanyeol or Daehyun is the dad and Youngjae or Baekhyun is the mom. But most importantly, both Daehyun and Baekhyun took extra care to Taehyung.

 

Jimin looked around and his eyes landed on Yoongi who is talking to his group of friends including Hoseok. They’re all full of swag even though they’re wearing suits. And Seokjin looked kinda uncomfortable since his new boyfriend Namjoon and his ex-boyfriend Hyosang are present in the same group of talk. But the two boyfriends seem to get along.

 

Jimin blushed a little when he had a quick eye contact with Yoongi who nodded and smiled. ‘Sunbae looks good,’

 

He doesn’t know where to go. So he decided, he’ll just join Taehyung with his virtual parents. While walking there, he felt his arm was suddenly grabbed and Jimin turned around to see Jaebum pulling him.

 

“Jaebum?” he asked, as the image of Jaebum hugging Youngjae appeared.

 

“You came here.” He said and looked at Jimin, “I thought you’d avoid me.” He said and laughed bitterly. “Of course, you won’t since you had finally moved on to someone.” Jaebum’s eyes are dark as if he had lacked his sleep.

 

“I become a total mess because of you, Jimin.” He said and Jimin looked at him.

 

“I couldn’t sleep. All I want is you. I know I did so many wrong things to you in the past and now I regretted all of it.” He said and hold his hands.

 

“Jaebum, stop. It is all in the past. I have a boyfriend.” Jimin said and Jaebum looked up him and nodded.

 

“Yeah, right.” He said and laughs, “You have a boyfriend.” Jimin looked away. He doesn’t want to deal with Jaebum anymore. “So, where is your boyfriend of yours?” he asked. “You two should be together since it is a newly formed relationship.” He continued and Jimin slightly glared at his ex.

 

“It is none of your business, Jaebum.” He hissed and Jaebum crack a laugh.

 

“Yeah, right.” He sighed and then looked at Jimin, “I can’t believe my once sweet Jiminie is cold now. And he finally moved on meanwhile I can’t.” he said and laughed.

 

Jimin felt so bad but he can’t turn back everything. His heart aches so bad seeing Jaebum like this. He wanted to pull his hand and tell that he still loves him.

 

“Jaebum, I – ” his voice lost. He is feeling all sort of emotion right now. The next thing he wanted to say is not coming out. ‘I want you. Say it, Jimin. Say it!’ But Jimin just stared at his face.

 

Jaebum let out a long sigh. “This is it then,” he said and then turned around to walk away and then turned back. “As much as I don’t want to leave and I know you have a boyfriend, let me do this as a parting.” Jaebum said and cupped Jimin’s cheeks and leaned in. Jimin was frozen in the place. ‘No, Jaebum, no. Please don’t do this.’ Jimin knew if Jaebum is doing this, he will not refuse. He will accept it. He will be crawling back to him. ‘No, someone. Yoongi sunbae!’ Jimin’s eyes widened when he thought about Yoongi.

 

“What are you doing to my boyfriend?” a familiar voice said and Jaebum stops what he is about to do. He glared at Yoongi and Yoongi came to them with a glass of orange juice and handed to Jimin.

 

“Babe, I left you for a while and you’re now flirting with your ex?” he asked and Jimin had his head down.

 

“Jaebum-shi, I think it is very clear that Jimin and I are dating so please mind your own business.” He said and pulled Jimin with him away from Jaebum. Jaebum clenched his fist and looked the couple leave.

 

 

 

 

“I owe you again, sunbae.” Jimin said and smiling at Yoongi. Yoongi’s heart skip a beat again. He just stared at the pretty face of Jimin. “I’d kiss him back if he did that and I’ll regret it. He already had someone else. Why did I ever trust everything he said?” Jimin said and sobs a little. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin and pulled him into his embrace. “I’m such an idiot, aren’t I?” Jimin asked and sobs silently.

 

“I keep giving problems to everyone I know. And even to Jaebum. I shouldn’t be here.” He said and Yoongi pulled Jimin out and put his hands over Jimin’s shoulders.

 

“Look, stop blaming. Everything happens for a reason. You’re meant to be break up with Jaebum here. Don’t try to go deeper because it is you who is going to end up hurt.” He said, wiping Jimin’s tears with his finger.

 

“You are you. And you belong here. Don’t doubt that.” He said and smiled at Jimin. “Trust me, Jimin. You deserve someone better than Jaebum. And that someone will be there for you when the time comes. Trust me.” He said and Jimin smiled truthfully for the first time that day.

 

“Thanks for cheering me up, sunbae.”

 

“Hyung.” Yoongi corrected as Jimin looked at him with puppy eyes, confused. ‘That puppy eyes of his is so cute. Stop doing this or else I will fall for you, Park Jimin.’ “Call me hyung. sunbae is very formal.” Yoongi said, avoiding eye contact with Jimin. Yoongi could feel his ears burning too.

 

Jimin giggles and nodded. “Okay, hyung. Can I have your number?” he asked and Yoongi was lost for a second. ‘Wait, Jimin asked my number?’

 

“Of course, yes, sure.” He said and quickly give his number to Jimin. And Jimin gave his number too. “Thanks for everything, hyung. Today, I got to be a little bit happy thanks to you.” Jimin smiled again and Yoongi can feel his heart beating.

 

“Ye-yeah. Sure. I’m glad.” Yoongi said and gave Jimin an awkward smile.

 

“Hey, Jimin!” it was Taehyung, he ran towards Jimin and then looked at Yoongi. “Oh, Yoongi hyung, anneyeong.” He greeted happily.

 

“Hi,” Yoongi replied a simple greeting.

 

“I’m going back now. Hobi is going to the house party, you wanna join him or go back home with me?” Taehyung asked.

 

“You come and ask me this? Of course, I will go back home with you, Tae.” Jimin said and Taehyung nodded, smiling.

 

“I don’t know maybe you wanted to go there since your boyfriend is going~” Taehyung teased and Jimin blushed and so is Yoongi.

 

“Kim Taehyung, you know that Yoongi hyung is not – ”

 

“Your boyfriend, yeah, I know. But you two look extremely cute together.” He said and squealed.

 

“Hyung, do you consider dating him?” Taehyung asked and Yoongi laughed.

 

“You’re a joker, Tae.” Yoongi said and Jimin laughed awkwardly.

 

“Yeah, you are. Why would hyung want to date someone like me, hahahaha.” He said and pushed Taehyung away. Yoongi just looked at Jimin and his heart beating.

 

“Let’s go,” he said to Taehyung.

 

“Hyung, please control Hobi at house party. Don’t let him drink too much.” Taehyung said to Yoongi and he nodded. And before leaving, Taehyung smirked at Yoongi and shouted, “HYUNG, CONSIDER DATING HIM!” Taehyung shouted and Jimin embarrassingly pushed him to the car.

 

“Hyung, don’t mind him. He’s super crazy. And thanks for everything!” He said and smiled. Yoongi swear he is going to blind if Jimin keeps smiling because it is brighter than a sunshine.

 

 

 

 

 

“So you’re like falling in love with Park Jimin?” Hoseok asked while driving the car. Yoongi sat next to him and sighed.

 

“I don’t know.” He replies and keep his eye on the way.

 

“Why don’t you make a move on him?” Hoseok asked as Yoongi shrugged.

 

“I’m certainly not good in those things. I’ve never built a relationship before.” He said and Hoseok nodded.

 

“Yeah, you just around.” Yoongi glared at him and Hoseok laughed.

 

“What? That’s true. You can’t deny that, hyung.” Hoseok said and Yoongi rolls his eyes. “So, what are you going to do with that beating heart of yours. Are you going to confess Jimin or something?” he asked and Yoongi sighed.

 

“I don’t know. I mean, is that really what you call falling in love? Because, if it is then I’m screwed.” He said and Hoseok laughed.

 

“You’re not screwed, hyung.” Hoseok said and stopped the car since it is the red light. “It is a very pleasing feeling, trust me.” Hoseok said and smiled dreamily. Yoongi rolls his eyes.

 

“Of course, you’re in love with that alien boy.” Yoongi said and Hoseok just laughed.

 

“So, what should I do?” Yoongi asked for advice as Hoseok looked at him.

 

“You just figure what you’re feeling. Like do you feel butterfly inside your stomach when you see him or you blushed or felt your heart skip because of him? Just do in your own, you’re not a child for me to teach you from zero.” Hoseok said and rolls his eyes.

 

“What if I am in love with him?” Yoongi asked and Hoseok smiled.

 

“Simple, confess him.” He said and Yoongi blushed a little. He pictures the situation where he confessed Jimin and – Yoongi shook his head because ‘It is too much.’ His heart beating faster just by his imagination.

 

“What- what if he doesn’t feel the same?” Yoongi asked, gulping while waiting for Hoseok’s answer. Hoseok’s smile went into a smirk.

 

“Seduce him.”

 

Yoongi’s eyes widened. ‘This is too much; this is too much!’

 


 

 

 

hey guys, still remember me? LOL. im so sorry for taking too much time to update this chapter. i was fighting with my assignments. i thought i was gonna die but miracle did happen so yeah, i finished it on time. HAHAHA. so here is a new chapter, yay!! and sorry to break this to you, another chapter MIGHT take long since my finals are coming so soon. T_T

anyways, thank you all so much for supporting me and my fics. you guys are jjang! :*

see you guys in next chapter! celebrate #Fire3rdWin !!!

thanks to aniyajagiyaAinNadwah96rdianitasarijuliaxmrzillyasahangieguerraArashi93kiki2698pinkygirl12 for voting! and also to 178 subscribers! (: