006.

I fall for you

 

 

Jimin was staring at the lecturer who is giving lecture to their class. His mind is not in the class and is currently thinking of someone. A silver-haired senior to be exact and how the elder made him cried two days ago. ‘Although it is partly my fault. I hurt him. I made him cry.’

 

Jimin sighed as he scrabbles some words on the paper. He doesn’t know what he is writing and suddenly someone shakes him as Jimin’s conscious finally back.

 

“Hey, Jimin. Jimin, wake up. Dude, what are you thinking?” Taehyung asked, shaking Jimin and Jimin looked at Taehyung, clueless. “Man, you’re totally not listening to him, huh. I know his lectures are boring but at least we all know class dismiss. What’s with you, chim?” Taehyung asked and Jimin finally realized that the class is already dismissed.

 

“Yoongi?” Taehyung asked as he looked over Jimin’s book as Jimin quickly covers it. Blush tainted on his cheeks. “You’re thinking about Yoongi hyung, that’s cute.” Taehyung grinned as he helped Jimin pack his things up.

 

“I’m not thinking about him.” Jimin lied although he is caught. Taehyung chuckled as he stood up.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I will believe you.” Taehyung said sarcastically, “Not when I saw some proofs.” Taehyung said which makes Jimin gone redder.

 

“Say Jimin,” Taehyung said, absolutely close to Jimin, “You’re in love, aren’t you? In love with Yoongi hyung.” Taehyung said as Jimin sighed.

 

“No I –”

 

“Don’t say no because I have caught you so many times. And your symptoms – you showed symptoms that you’re in pain. Like you’re away from someone you love.” Taehyung said as he walked out of the class, Jimin following behind. “Love is amazinggg~” Taehyung grinned as he hummed Taeyeon’s Starlight.

 

“So Jimin what are you gonna do?” Taehyung turned around to see Jimin who is lost in his thought, again. Taehyung smiled, “It’s cute that you keep on thinking about Yoongi hyung. It’s about a time you admit you like him, huh?” Taehyung teased again as Jimin glared at Taehyung.

 

“ no –” Jimin stopped as his eyes meets with a familiar pair of eyes which is burning with anger. A pair of eyes that used to look at him with love and admiration.

 

“Jaebum, what are you doing here?” Jimin asked, coldly as Taehyung turned around to see Jaebum who is standing closely behind him.

 

“Oh, hello Jaebum.” Taehyung greeted Jaebum but Jaebum ignore Taehyung’s existence as he keeps on staring at Jimin. Taehyung nodded as he finally understands the situation.

 

“Okay, um, I will leave you two alone.” Taehyung said, scratching his back. “Um, I will you see in the library, chim.” Taehyung said as he leaves the two ex-lovers alone. Silence hit them as soon as Taehyung leave the space and both of the ex-lovers did nothing but staring each other intensely.

 

“Jaebum,” Jimin is the first one to break the silence as Jaebum suddenly pulled Jimin’s arm and pulled the smaller boy with him. “Jaebum, where are we going?” Jimin asked as he tried to shake himself off from Jaebum.

 

“Stop moving. Just follow me.” Jaebum replied coldly as Jimin looked at Jaebum who is different from who he had known. They reached to the rooftop where they always dated and the place where they broke up. This very place where they share kisses, this very place where they secretly make love and this very place where they fought for so many times.

 

Jimin stopped his movements when he remembered all the memories he shared with Jaebum. Jaebum is back facing him and finally the elder turned around and meet with Jimin’s eyes. He suddenly emerges forward as he grabbed Jimin’s by his cheeks and suddenly plant a firm kiss on the younger’s plump lips. Jimin’s eyes widened as he tried to shake it off. ‘

 

“Jae – Jaebum, .” Jimin tried to move Jaebum off of him but the elder is too strong. Gaining all his strength, Jimin pushed Jaebum off of him as the elder landed on his .

 

“What the hell, Jaebum! I thought we make it clear that we –”

 

“You were fake dating with Min Yoongi.” Jaebum said as Jimin stopped talking, looking shocked. His eyes wide as his jaw dropped, looking at Jaebum.

 

“I – Jaebum, it is –”

 

“YOU LOVE ME.” Jaebum stopped, breathing. “YOU STILL WANT TO BE WITH ME.” He looked at Jimin who is lost at words, “BUT YOU!” he shouted.

 

“BUT YOU CHOSE TO HURT ME AND YOURSELF.” Jaebum said, taking one step closer to Jimin, “But why?” he asked, tears suddenly dropping from his eyes. Jimin’s heart sunk when he sees Jaebum crying. Although they broke up, Jaebum still has a very special place in his heart. After all, he used to be a very good hyung to Jimin.

 

“Jaebum, listen to me, I – I am sorry. I just –” he was stopped when Jaebum finally pulled Jimin into his warm embrace.

 

“Jaebum.” Jimin was stopped when Jaebum tightened the grip.

 

“If you’re sorry.” Jaebum paused, “If you are really sorry then please –” he looked into Jimin’s eyes, hands on both shoulders, “Please come back to me. Please date me back. I swear, I will be good to you. I will protect you and I will be the best boyfriend you ever ask, I promise.” Jaebum said, looking into Jimin’s eyes.

 

“I love you, Jimin.” He said as he pulled the younger boy into his embrace again. Jimin said nothing. He keeps quiet as he let the elder boy hug him. It was silent for a minute until Jaebum broke it since he can’t bear the silence.

 

“Jimin, say something. You’re scaring the out of me by staying silent.” Jaebum said as he let out an awkward laugh. Jimin finally looked up to meet Jaebum’s eyes. He wasn’t smiling but looking at Jaebum, feeling guilty.

 

“I –” Jimin paused, looking at Jaebum. He couldn’t say this. He couldn’t say this out loud. Jimin breath in again, “Listen Jaebum, there is a reason why I don’t give you a chance.” Jimin said.

 

“I was so in love with you. I loved you so much but you played with heart. Not once, but twice. It’s painful when you did that. I couldn’t bear it so I have to do it. I am sorry that I played with your feelings.” Jimin apologized. “However, just because I fake dating with Yoongi,” a rave of warmth cross on Jimin’s cheeks when he said Yoongi’s name and he couldn’t stop his cheeks from turning red. “doesn’t mean I still love you because this!” Jimin said, pointing his heart, “this heart is not beating for you when you said those three magic words or when you hugged me. It is all gone. Those feelings are all gone, Jaebum. I am sorry, I can’t return the feelings.” Jimin said as Jaebum nodded, knowingly.

 

“I – I see. It is somehow good to know.” Jaebum said and Jimin looked at Jaebum. “You like him, no – you love him, don’t you?” Jaebum asked as Jimin’s face turned all red.

 

“Wh-what are you talking about, Jaebum?” Jimin asked, still trying to deny the fact that he loves the silver-haired senior.

 

“Min Yoongi. You love him and he loves you. I can see that.” Jaebum said, “Even it is fake dating, I can see all the affections and those loving gazes he had for you and you having small crushes on him. Just everything.” Jaebum said. Jimin would be lying if he isn’t blushing now.

 

“Jae – Jaebum I –”

 

“Listen Jimin, don’t be like me. Don’t be an like me. Think straight. If you’re taking too long time, your chance will be gone. Even though, he is almost gone.” Jaebum said as Jimin’s eyes widened.

 

“Wh – what are you talking about Jaebum?” Jimin asked as Jaebum sighed.

 

“Min Yoongi, he is leaving.” Jaebum said as Jimin’s eyes widened, “I don’t know where he is planning to go. I just happened to hear the conversation that he is leaving. Ask Hoseok, maybe –” Jimin dashed out, leaving Jaebum alone.

 

“Thanks, Jae!” Jimin shouted as he ran down the stairs. Jaebum smiled looking at Jimin ran down the stairs. Jaebum knew Jimin no longer loves him. He knew since the day Min Yoongi took Jimin away from him on this rooftop, he knew that Min Yoongi not only took Jimin but also took Jimin’s heart away together.

 

“Good luck, Jimin. If I don’t push you, you’re not going to admit that. It is disturbing to see you moping around, you little idiot.” Jaebum said, smiling sadly. His heart is hurt right now but there is always someone who will heal it. He smiled as his phone rang.

 

Caller : Youngjae.

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Hoseok!” Jimin called Hoseok’s name without any honorific which shock the elder male. “Gosh, Hobi hyung.” Jimin said as he finally gets close to Hoseok.

 

“Yoongi,” he panted, “Where is Yoongi? Where did he go?”

 

“Ooh, he is planning to go to Japan. He is probably now heading to the airport –” Jimin ran out shouting, “Hyung, please tell Tae that I couldn’t make it to the library, I have more important things to do!”, leaving Hoseok who is shocked, “Wait, Jimin! Listen to me, I haven’t finish –” but Jimin was no longer in his eyesight. Hoseok sighed as he ruffles his hair.

 

“Aish, this kid. Why didn’t he listen to me?” Hoseok said as he took out his phone and dialed Taehyung’s number.

 

“Tae, Jimin told that he couldn’t make it to the library. Yeah…yeah…”

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Answer the phone, Min Yoongi. Answer the phone.” Jimin mumbles against his phone. “Please, Yoongi hyung.” Jimin almost cried while listening to the ringing of the phone. The ring then turned to the operator, saying to leave message. Jimin let out a long sigh as he looked at his watch. ‘Will I make it? Will I make it before he leave?’

 

“Ahjusshi, can you please go faster? I need to get there as soon as possible.” Jimin said as the taxi driver nodded.

 

“Don’t worry, son. This is the fastest. I will try to get there as soon as possible.” The driver replied as Jimin nodded, keep praying inside to make it before Yoongi leaves. “Please…please…please let me make it before he leaves.” Jimin said while praying.

 

Jimin took out the money when he saw the airport nearing as he tossed it to the driver as soon as the car stopped. “I’m sorry ahjusshi, I am in hurry. Keep the change please!” Jimin said as he rushed out of the taxi to quickly run into the Incheon International Airport. His eyes scanning around the board, “Japan…Japan…THERE JAPAN!” Jimin shouted as he run towards the left side.

 

“Gate number G11.” Jimin said as he quickly run while finding G11. “Please… Yoongi hyung.” he said. While reaching towards the gate, he tried to find a silver-haired senior. “Yoongi hyung… Yoongi…” he mumbles while finding.

 

“Where are you?” Jimin said, getting desparate that he is not seeing Yoongi yet. “Where are you? Have you leave?” he asked. There are only a few people and they are all going in one by one.

 

“Yoongi hyung!” Jimin called out once more but this time his tears rolled down from his eyes as he sat down and sobbed quietly. “Why…why do he has to leave? Just when…just when I know what I am feeling. Why?” Jimin asked to himself while crying into his hands. He was too late. He was too late to go see Yoongi and tell his feelings out. He was a coward and this is the result for being a –

 

“Jiminie?” a familiar voice said from behind as Jimin stood up quickly. He looked around to see a silver-haired senior looking at him with shocked eyes. “Yoongi…” Jimin mumbles as both of them stared at each other. Without thinking, Jimin ran into the silver-haired senior and engage in a tight hug. Yoongi was so shocked but he slowly hugs the younger male back.

 

“I thought you’re leaving. I thought I am not going to see you! Yoongi, I thought I won’t be able to confess before you leave.” Jimin said which shocked Yoongi. Jimin is crying so badly, he is sobbing and Yoongi felt bad. He always feel bad when he is the reason why Jimin cried.

 

“Shh, I am sorry, babe. I am sorry. I am sorry for making you cry again.” Yoongi said as he helped Jimin stopped crying while leaving several kisses on his forehead.

 

“I am here, stop crying, gorgeous.” He said while kissing Jimin’s hair. Jimin felt calm when he feels Yoongi’s kisses. Yoongi can only make him feel better and only he can make his world crumble.

 

“Yoongi…” Jimin said, finally getting out of Yoongi’s hug. “I got to say this before you go.” Jimin said

 

“I lov –” Jimin was cut off when Yoongi firmly place his lips against Jimin.

 

“I love you, Jimin.” He murmured against Jimin’s lips as Jimin smiled into the kiss. “I love you too.” Jimin replied as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s neck as Yoongi pulled Jimin in to deepen the kiss. The kiss was interrupted when the speaker announced that the gate to Japan is now closing.

 

“Yoongi… you should go now. You’re going to miss your plane.” Jimin said, his cheeks deep red. Yoongi smiled as he leaned to kiss Jimin’s fluffy cheeks.

 

“Nah, that’s not important anymore.” Yoongi said with a smirk as Jimin looked confuse.

 

“I need to go to Japan because my mom called me. Hoseok said I looked lifeless these days so to lessen my stress or whatever.” Yoongi said as Jimin felt guilty because he is reason why Yoongi is stressed out. “Don’t feel guilty, it is not your fault.” Yoongi said when he knew Jimin had his head down.

 

“So, I am just going there to have fun, meet with mom and stuff. I am going there for a day, that’s why I only had my backpack with me.” Yoongi said, smirking. “Now that my source of happiness is back, there is no need to go there.” Yoongi said as he suddenly picked Jimin up on his shoulder.

 

“I am kidnapping you from Taehyung today. You’re spending your night with me today.” Yoongi said as he had Jimin on his shoulder and went out of the airport to get to his car.

 

“Yah, Min Yoongi…you.” Jimin was pushed into Yoongi’s car and Yoongi helped him with the belt then looked at Jimin in the eyes.

 

“I love you, Jimin.” He said and then kissed Jimin’s lips again. “I know you love me too, so don’t complain.” Yoongi smirked as he shut the door and he went to the driver seat.

 

“Ready to go, babe?” Yoongi asked as he started the engine. Jimin giggles and nodded. “Yeah,”

 

“I love you.” Jimin said again, glancing at the smile that Yoongi has on his lips. He is now the happiest person alive. ‘I made the right choice, right Jaebum-ah.’ Jimin smiled as the car leaves the place. ‘I will try to be a happier person from now on. I love Yoongi…’

 

 


 

 

END

 

Okay, first of all – this story is not the best one I come up with so the ending is a bit rush… Anyway, like I said – this fic is just a short fic and its only 6 chapters.

 

Thanks to all my subscribers, you guys are the best! <3 and my voters!!! Special thanks to tankey, Dencavitta, ASLocket, yazaki30, music_lovernina for voting. ;)

 

AND THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO READ AND SUPPORT ME THROUGHOUT THIS STORY.

 

…and please try out my new yoonmin fic if its not a bother (I always end up promoting haha) so anyway, here is the link (whisper) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1151760 

 

I'M OUT BYE!