003.

I fall for you

 

 

 

“I told Tae to join the lunch with me.” Hoseok said as Yoongi looked up to his best friend and said nothing.

 

“You’re saying nothing?” Hoseok asked as Yoongi shrugged.

 

“What do I need to say? You guys are couple for sake. It’s not strange that he is joining you lunch.” Yoongi said and Hoseok smirked.

 

“Well, I told him to bring Jimin along.” Okay, this makes Yoongi’s eyes wide open as he looked at Hoseok, slightly glaring.

 

“What the , Jung Hoseok!” he exclaimed and stood up. “I’m leaving this place – ” but before he could keep his things away, he saw a red head and his black-haired friend headed towards their table. Yoongi’s heart melt when he saw the black-haired beauty and his ears getting red. ‘Park Jimin is staring at my direction. Park Jimin is coming.’

 

“Hi, babe.” Hoseok said as he hugged Taehyung when Taehyung sat next to him and Taehyung gave his boyfriend a small peck on his lips. Yoongi awkwardly sat back at his seat and Jimin took his seat beside him.

 

“Hi, Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung.” Jimin greeted as cheerful as always. “Long time no have lunch together.” He said with his bright smile as usual. It’d be correct to say the smile that brighten Yoongi’s dull world – Yoongi quickly shakes his head, ‘What the hell have I been thinking? I barely know Park Jimin!’

 

“So, what are you doing, Jimin?” Yoongi asked, coolly which doesn’t sound cool and Hoseok embarrassingly shakes his head. Taehyung chuckled as Jimin looked at Yoongi, confused.

 

“Em, eating?” Jimin said and Yoongi realized he had asked a stupid question. He laughed and nodded.

 

“Yeah, right. You’re eating.” Yoongi laughed and here comes the awkward silence. Taehyung and Hoseok were engrossed in their conversation and sometimes trying to feed each other. Yoongi wanted to say something but he doesn’t know what he should be saying.

 

The first time when they had the lunch together, it was pretty cold. They barely talk since they don’t have this ‘fake boyfriend’ relationship. They both ate silently but now, it is different. They had a relationship, it is fake but still – Yoongi quickly think how he need to approach the younger. Talk to the younger without any awkwardness.

 

“Um, Yoongi-hyung, thank you again for what you did that day.” Jimin said in low voice and Yoongi can see through that Jimin had been dealing with so many emotions running through him. He does want to comfort him and hugged him – Yoongi’s eyes widened once more. ‘What the hell do I keep thinking about him? Pull yourself together, Min Yoongi! This is so not like you.’

 

“It’s my pleasure.” Yoongi smiled and looked at Jimin, “So, how is life?” he asked, casually. Jimin laughed.

 

“It’s fine. I have been pretty cool since that day.” Jimin giggles and Yoongi could blush by those laugh. ‘He laughed cutely,’ Yoongi shakes his head once more. “What, hyung? Are you worried about me?” Jimin asked as Yoongi laughed.

 

“You bet!” he said and Jimin just smiled at the hyung. Jimin continued to eat while Hoseok and Taehyung flirting with each other. Yoongi stood up as Jimin’s eyes followed him.

 

“Are you going soon, hyung?” Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. He still wants to sit next to Jimin and all, but his beating heart cannot take it anymore. He need to calm himself down. He doesn’t know how it starts but Park Jimin is too shiny that he cannot handle right now.

 

“Yeah, I have some arrangements to do, Namjoon is probably waiting.” He lied. As if, Namjoon would wait him. Namjoon precious his lunch time so much since it is the only time he could spend time/flirt with his boyfriend. Hoseok eyed him suspiciously and smirked. Yoongi knew Hoseok didn’t buy his excuse but luckily Taehyung and Jimin did. Jimin nodded with his smile, again. ‘Stop smiling, Park Jimin. Stop smiling. Stop making me go crazy with those cute small eye smile.’

 

“Bye, hyung! It was nice having lunch with you. It’d be better if you stay longer.” Jimin said and Yoongi nodded quickly.

 

“Hahaha, I thought the same as well. See you guys!” he said and quickly flee away. Jimin pouted as he looked at Yoongi leave.

 

“He looks really in a hurry,” he commented and Hoseok sighed as he shakes his head. “Yeah, he indeed is in a hurry, that coward.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

Yoongi leaned his back on the wall as he looked up to the sky. He is currently on the rooftop. Yoongi walked to and forth and thinking about Jimin and how come he fall for the younger. The first two times they met, he doesn’t feel anything special towards the younger. He is confused, ‘How come?’. The third time they meet, more like when Jimin knocked him down, he gets to see Jimin’s face nearly and he must admit, the younger looked perfect. Maybe that’s how he falls for him? But, nevertheless, he needs to stop this feeling until this goes further.

 

Jimin cannot know that he had feelings for him. Jimin loved Jaebum, not him. Jimin is recently heartbroken and he cannot go in there and mend all his broken heart because he ain’t a fairy or something. Jimin said that he is not his type. Yoongi sighed in frustration. ‘How should I get over this? This is not even a crush. Aish, Min Yoongi – you got yourself into some big .’

 

While Yoongi is walking to and forth, he heard the rooftop door suddenly opened and two people come in (Yoongi can estimate how many people by the footsteps. He is a ing genius).

 

“Let me go,” he heard a familiar voice as Yoongi’s mind clicked. ‘Jimin?’ He peeked at the people who came in and it indeed is Jimin and his ex-boyfriend. Yoongi doesn’t know what he feels when blood rush through his vein.

 

“Listen to me, Jimin!” Jaebum said, slightly shouting at the younger and Jimin flinched.

 

“Listen to you? What is there to listen? Your stupid ? Listen, Jaebum – when I told you we’re done. We’re DONE. There is no turning back. I have a boyfriend and you have Youngjae –”

 

“I don’t love him!” Jaebum exclaimed as Jimin’s eyes widened. Yoongi looked at Jimin and he wanted to go in between them but this is Jimin’s fight not his, isn’t it?

 

“Wh-what?”

 

“I said, I don’t like Youngjae. I don’t like that girl Dahyun and I like no one but you, Jimin! Only you, Park Jimin. And when the one I love is asking me to go away, how can I do this? I can’t do this, Jimin-ah. Please, forgive me and take me back, eh? Please, everybody deserves a second chance –”

 

“This is already your second chance and you ruined it, Jaebum.” Jimin said coldly. He doesn’t mean it as well. But he can’t be a fool and give in for the second time.

 

“Jimin-ah, I swear the first time is when I was drunk. I didn’t mean to do that.” Jaebum had tears in his eyes and Jimin couldn’t bear to look at it. He looked away. They kept silence for a while until Jimin let out a long sigh.

 

“I already had a boyfriend.” Jimin said and Yoongi looked at the couple. “I – I love him.” Jimin said, without looking at Jaebum. Jaebum was staring so bad at Jimin and suddenly make him flinch and hold his shoulder.

 

“Look at me, Park Jimin. Look at me and say you love him and you moved on. Because, I ing know you’re a bad liar.” Jaebum said and Jimin looked at Jaebum’s teary eyes.

 

“I… I l-love –”

 

“Jimin-ah, there you are.” Yoongi decided to barge in. It is not his problem; this is Jimin’s problem with Jaebum but he cannot do this. Yoongi cannot ignore all the feelings he is feeling in his heart. He decided this on spot, he is going to make Jimin fall for him as well. There is no turning back. He is going to participate in this war.

 

“Yoon-Yoongi hyung.” Jimin looked so shocked and Yoongi noticed that Jaebum’s hands around Jimin’s shoulder moved away. Yoongi walked towards Jimin and leaned in and kissed his cheeks. “Gosh, you must be cold.” He said as he takes off his coat and put it on Jimin.

 

Yoongi turned back to Jaebum and looked at him, “Are you still trying to bully him? He already makes it clear that he is done with you.” Yoongi hissed and pulled Jimin into his arms and leave the rooftop. Jaebum was left alone there with his fist clenching.

 

 

 

When they reached to rather quiet place, Jimin looked up and smiled at Yoongi. “You saved my again, hyung.” Jimin said and laughed a little. Jimin suddenly stopped laughing when Yoongi hugged him and Jimin’s eyes widened.

 

“Hy-hyung?” he asked, blushing a little.

 

“I’m sorry for kissing you that time.” Yoongi apologized as Jimin giggles.

 

“It is okay, hyung.”

 

“And you must be really hurt, right?” Yoongi asked as Jimin froze.

 

“Um, I…yes.” He admitted and Yoongi squeezed him into his embrace. “Then think about us, Taehyung and Hoseok and maybe me too?” he said teasingly and release Jimin from the hug as Jimin chuckled.

 

“hyung?” he called as Yoongi looked at the younger.

 

“yes?” he replied.

 

“Can you, um – can you continue pretend as my boyfriend?” Jimin asked, looking at the ground. Yoongi was so shocked at the request as he was staring at Jimin. As Yoongi doesn’t reply, Jimin’s eyes widened. “I’m sorry, this is a bad idea. I don’t know why I ask this and I –” Jimin was cut short when Yoongi suddenly peck his cheeks. “hyung?”

 

“Aren’t lovers suppose to do that?” he asked and Jimin blushed. “I will do it.” He smiles and Jimin smiled happily.

 

“Oh my god, thank you so much, Yoongi-hyung. You’re the best!”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Yoongi said as Jimin smiled and looked at Yoongi.

 

“But we can stop once Jaebum move onto someone.” Jimin said as paused for a while, “It is not like you need to fall in love with me.” Jimin said and he doesn’t know that his words break Yoongi’s heart apart.

 

“I… yeah, let’s do it that way.” Yoongi replied and Jimin smiled. It hurts to him but he smiled watching Park Jimin smiled. ‘Gosh, I’m so hopeless.’

 

 

***

 

 

“What, Yoongi hyung agreed to be your boyfriend?” Taehyung asked while Jimin nodded, eating the chips. Taehyung gasped as he sat down next to Jimin and looked at him with wide eyes.

 

“This is insane. You do know that Yoongi hyung never do the favors.” Taehyung said but Jimin ignored him and continue eating. “Chimchim, what do you have the others don’t?” Taehyung asked as Jimin giggles.

 

“Cuteness? Hehehe.” He said as he took one more bite.

 

“Or perhaps, Yoongi hyung likes you?” Taehyung asked, as he grinned. Jimin blushed a little and glared at his best friend.

 

“Yah, Kim Taehyung, is that all you can think of? I told you I’m taking a break from relationships.” Jimin said as Taehyung rolls his eyes.

 

“But, what do you think of him?” Taehyung asked, not giving up on his ship. Jimin thinks for a while.

 

“He is pretty decent.” Jimin smiled, “I mean, he is handsome, hardworking and nice.” Jimin said as he blushed a little. “But he deserves someone better.” Jimin said with a sad smile. Taehyung sighed as he turned Jimin to face with him.

 

“Look, Jimin. First, you’re a nice person. Don’t ever doubt about that.” Taehyung said and Jimin smiled and hugged his best friend.

 

“Thanks, Taetae. You’re the best!” he exclaimed as Taehyung smiled.

 

“And second, not all relationships work. For example, me and Jungkook. It doesn’t work for both of us so it is the best that we go separate ways and remain friends. Now, I’m happy with Hobi and he is I don’t know, but I’m sure Jungkook is happy in his own way.” Taehyung said and smiled as he ruffles Jimin’s hair. “So, what I want to tell you is – if it doesn’t work out with Jaebum, find another one. You cannot keep on staying like this, you know that right?” Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

 

“I’m not telling you to date Yoongi hyung. There are plenty of people, you can try out. Life is all about experience, buddy.” Taehyung ended his speech as Jimin looked at his best friend in awe.

 

“Wow, are you even my Kim Taetae?” Jimin asked as Taehyung laughed.

 

“Yeah, I’m your Kim Taetae and this Kim Taetae can be genius sometimes.” Taehyung said proudly and Jimin hugged his best friend.

 

“Thanks for being my bestie, Taetae. I love you!” Jimin said and Taehyung laughed.

 

“I love you too, but I love Hobi hyung more.” Taehyung said while stucking his tongue out to his best friend as Jimin groaned.

 

“Way to ruin the mood, .” He cursed as Taehyung hugged him like a teddy bear. “Awn, don’t be mad. I love you, chimchim.” Taehyung said while kissing Jimin’s cheeks and messing with his hair. Jimin chuckled at Taehyung’s actions.

 

 

***

 

 

“So, why am I with you again?” Yoongi asked while holding a popcorn with Hoseok beside him. Hoseok smiled at him and slung his arms around Yoong’s shoulder.

 

“Dude, we’re having a double date. Why are you so outdated, where have you been all these time?” Hoseok asked as Yoongi sighed. He never thought his date with Jimin would turn into this. When Jimin ask whether he could make it to movie this Saturday, he never thought he is having Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung beside them. As much as he wanted to call this a double date, isn’t this much more like him and Jimin, third and fourth wheeling Hoseok and Taehyung?

 

“Oh come on, don’t be all grumpy and , grandpa. You’re his boyfriend –”

 

“Fake boyfriend,” Yoongi corrected while Hoseok rolled his eyes.

 

“Whatever, for sake. You need to spend times with him. Just agree whatever he said, besides, you’re in love with him don’t you?” Hoseok asked as he grinned at Yoongi and Yoongi swear he wanted to punch that grin off from Hoseok.

 

“Ugh, stop reminding me this! I ing know.” Yoongi hissed as Hoseok still grinning, “Don’t you ever tell this to Taehyung or Jimin. If you ever did, you’re so dead, Jung Hoseok, I mean it.” Yoongi said and Hoseok smiled sheepishly.

 

“Tell us what?” a familiar voice came through from Yoongi’s back as Yoongi get shiver as he slowly turned around to see his “fake” boyfriend and his best friend.

 

“Hi, Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung.” Jimin greeted happily and he casually hugged Yoongi. Yoongi suddenly become all hot with the sudden touch. He is not very use to skinships. Hoseok smirked as he leaned into Yoongi’s ears, “Oh, I forgot to mention, Jiminie likes skinship so much.”

 

‘Oh , that means Jimin is so going to cling onto me. Will I be able to stop my beating heart?’

 

“Yay, you got me a popcorn!” Taehyung jumped as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok and pulled him into a hug and they both share kisses here and there. Yes, in public. Hoseok and Taehyung had always been open with their relationship. They never care about what people think about them. This is something what Jimin was jealous with Taehyung and Hoseok’s relationship. Jaebum barely show any interactions among them in public. They barely hold hands and he never kiss him in public. Not even on his cheeks or forehead. It is not like Jimin is seeking attention, he just feels like Jaebum doesn’t love him the way he loves the elder.

 

Jimin flinched when his small fingers were wrapped around with cold fingers. Jimin looked up and saw Yoongi smiling at him. “Aren’t lovers suppose to hold hands?”. Jimin smiled happily. Jaebum had never done these actions when they were dating and here Yoongi is doing, even though it is “fake” dating.

 

“Even we’re fake dating?” Jimin asked as Yoongi grinned.

 

“Yeah, it is still dating in the public.” He said and pulled Jimin and followed the vhope couple who is getting ready to go into the theatre.

 

“You small people, come quick!” Taehyung exclaimed as Yoongi frowned and Jimin glared at his best friend but Taehyung doesn’t care. He just loves teasing his hyung and his best friend.

 

“Geez, Taehyung – stop calling us small. We’re short and cute.” Jimin said and Yoongi remained emotionless.

 

“Yes, you’re cute, Jiminie.” Yoongi said and grinned as Jimin pouted.

 

“You, yourself is short too, hyung.” Jimin said as Yoongi laughed.

 

“Yeah, at least I’m taller than you.” Yoongi said as Jimin rolled his eyes.

 

“Okay, come on, don’t fight – small people.” Hoseok said as both of them glared at Hoseok.

 

“We’re not small, you giant!” and Taehyung and Hoseok chuckled at the cuteness.

 

 

 

 

“It is very sad!” Jimin exclaimed as he hugged Yoongi and cried after coming out from the theatre. “It is not that sad.” Yoongi said as he turned to Hoseok and Taehyung, “Right, guys?” he asked and he was very wrong because the couple was hugging themselves and crying so loud. Yoongi sighed, ‘Oh lord, why am I with these idiots? They are embarrassing me.’

 

“How can… how can he die in the end? She loves him so much!” Jimin said and Yoongi awkwardly patted his back. “Oh come on, Jiminie, it is not that bad.” Yoongi said but Jimin quietly sobbing.

 

Jimin finally dried up his tears and he realized that he is in Yoongi’s embrace, he blushed as he slightly pushed him away. “Um, sorry,” he said with his cheeks burning and Yoongi ruffles his hair.

 

“Couples do that all the time, I don’t mind Jiminie.” Yoongi said and pulled Jimin’s hands with him. “Come on, let’s go eat now.” He said and Jimin smiled and followed Yoongi. ‘Dating Yoongi is a whole new level. It is noting like dating Jaebum. But, this is all façade. Do I want more? No, Jimin, no. You’re not in love with Yoongi hyung, don’t give him more trouble than this.’

 

 

Yoongi frowned when he got to sit next to Hoseok and Jimin sitting across him. He glared at the couple who is acting all lovey dovey. ‘Why don’t they just sit next to each other and act all lovey dovey?’

 

Jimin keep smiling while eating an ice-cream cutely. Yoongi smiled at the sight. ‘He indeed is beautiful,’ Yoongi blushed while thinking about Jimin.

 

“Hyung, you wanna have some?” Jimin asked as Yoongi shakes his head.

 

“Nah, I will pass. Ice-cream is not my styl –” he was cut off when Jimin shoved his spoon into Yoongi’s mouth. Yoongi had no choice but eat it.

 

“It is good, right?” Jimin asked, eye smiling. He took another spoon and ate it. Yoongi blushed at the thought of him eating with Jimin’s spoon. ‘In-indirect kiss? Gosh, I’m so erted.’

 

“Ooh, an indirect kiss!” Hoseok exclaimed as Taehyung grinning while looking at Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi quickly glare at the teasing couple while Jimin blushed.

 

“It is not like that! I just fed Yoongi hyung.” Jimin said with a cute pout. Yoongi swear, he wanted to kiss those lips so bad.

 

“But whatever, it is a very good first steps. Sharing things! Awn, how cute they are together!”  Taehyung said and looking so proud and Hoseok smiling weirdly.

 

After finally eating, they decided to go to the nearby amusement park since Taehyung is whining cutely and Hoseok couldn’t resist that. Yoongi looked at Jimin and Jimin nodded happily, “I want to go too hyung.” and of course, Yoongi agreed right away.

 

“So, you two can enjoy yourself. Me and Taetae will enjoy ourselves.” Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded. “We will meet each other back here at 7.00PM.” Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded, grinning. ‘What an excellent plan! Finally, alone with Jimin!’

 

Jimin nodded and hugging Taehyung, “I will see you later, Taetae. Don’t get lost!” he warned and Taehyung nodded hugging him back.

 

“Yeah, you too, chimchim. Call me if you need anything!” Taehyung said and Yoongi smiled inside. ‘how cute of their friendship. Unlike me and Hoseok.’ He rolled his eyes while Hoseok is smiling creepily at him.

 

“Dude, have fun. I did this for you, my best buddy.” Hoseok said as Yoongi sighed.

 

“Whatever, thanks.”

 

“Awn, it is so rare to hear a thanks from you. I feel so blessed.” Hoseok said as Yoongi made a face.

 

“Gross, now go away.” Yoongi said as Hoseok took Taehyung’s hand.

 

“Hah, I know Yoongi babe, I love you too!” Hoseok exclaimed and leave with Taehyung while Yoongi groaned. Jimin giggles beside him.

 

“That’s such a cute friendship.” He said with a smile.

 

“Hah, more like weird. Come on, sunshine, let’s look around.” Yoongi said as he took Jimin’s hands and Jimin blushed at the sudden nickname. ‘Sunshine, that’s cute.’

 

 

They were queuing for the line for the ride when they saw a happy Seokjin and his boyfriend. “Oh my god, Jiminie!” he flew towards them landed on Jimin and engaged him in a tight squeeze. Yoongi couldn’t help but frowned because Jin hugged his “fake” boyfriend.

 

“I can’t believe I saw you here. What are you doing here? Are you alone? Where is Taetae?” Jin asked, all excited.

 

“Calm down, umma.” Jimin said and laughed, “I’m with Yoongi hyung,” he said as he holds Yoongi’s hand. “We’re kinda on a date.” Jimin’s cheeks went all red again. “And – Tae is with Hobi hyung, they went other side.” Jimin said and Jin nodded.

 

“Oh, so you’re on a date.” Jin said as Jimin nodded and Yoongi smirked, ‘He is on a date with me. Now, go away and do whatever you want with Namjoon!’

 

“That’s so sweet!” Jin exclaimed, “I’ve never congratulate you guys for the relationship.” Jin said and looked at the couple. “Congrats!” he said and Jimin blushed and smiled.

 

“Thanks hyung.”

 

“Awn, it is so cute that he is taking you out on a date.” Jin said happily, “Can we join you guys too? How about let’s have a double date!” he said as Yoongi face went all frightened. And looked at Namjoon signaling to stop his boyfriend.

 

“Isn’t this idea awesome, Joonie?” Jin asked Namjoon who is looking at Yoongi with confused eyes, nodded.

 

“Sure, it is, babe.” Namjoon smiled as Jin quickly wrapped his arms around Jimin.

 

“Omg, I’m so excited!” he said and Jimin smiled at his friend, “Let’s go that ride after this!” Jin said as Jimin nodded. “Sure, hyung.”

 

Yoongi groaned when he was left behind and stood beside Namjoon, “What were you telling me anyway?” Namjoon asked as Yoongi face palmed himself.

 

“Never mind now.” He said and the duo followed Jin and Jimin who are excited for rides. Yoongi sighed, ‘Just when I almost have some alone time with Jimin and I feel like he was snatched away from me.’

 

 

“It was so much fun!” Jin said and Jimin nodded happily. “I wish I could go on a double date again with you two.” Jin said, pointing with both of them.

 

“Yeah, let’s go a triple date sometime around with Taetae.” Jimin suggested as Jin jumped and hugged Jimin and they both jump around.

 

“That’s such a good idea, chimchim!” he said and Jimin laughed along. Yoongi smiled while watching Jimn laughed.

 

“Bro, you’re totally in love.” Namjoon suddenly said as Yoongi flinched.

 

“What the , Namjoon!” he exclaimed as Namjoon stood next to him. “Don’t scare me like this.”

 

“Well, I’ve been standing next to you for so long and you didn’t notice me. All you know is Park Jimin, isn’t it?” Namjoon asked as Yoongi rolled his eyes. “Bro, you don’t have to keep it, you can let all out. I won’t tell anyone –”

 

“Fine, I love Park Jimin, you happy now?” Yoongi said as Namjoon grinned.

 

“That’s so cute. I’ve always wondered what will happen when small people fall in love.”

 

“We’re not small,” Yoongi mumbles but Namjoon ignored it.

 

“CHIMCHIM… OMG, JIN HYUNG!” Taehyung ran from where he is with Hoseok beside him. When reaching to Jimin and Jin, the four of them (including Hoseok, of course) hugged and jump around happily.

 

“Omg, I’m so happy to meet you here, hyung!” Taehyung exclaimed as Jin nodded.

 

“Me too, my child, my Taetae!”

 

“Taetae, I missed you!” Jimin said and Taehyung nodded, fake crying.

 

“I miss you too!”

 

“You don’t miss me, huh?” Hoseok said and acting to sulk but Jimin patted his back.

 

“I miss you too, hyung!” he replied and still jumping in a circle. Yoongi shook his head and Namjoon had his face down.

 

“Hyung, why are we friends with them?” he asked as Yoongi shakes his head.

 

“Beats me, Namjoon. I’m wondering the same.”

 

 

 

“It was so much fun!” Taehyung exclaimed while getting off from Yoongi’s car. “I never thought we’d meet Jin hyung there.” Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. Yoongi lazily get down from the car and walked towards Jimin.

 

“Hi hyung, thanks for giving me one of the best date!” Jimin exclaimed as he giggles cutely. “I’ve never had such fun. Even with Jaebum –” Jimin’s smile turn into a frown and Yoongi doesn’t like it when it happens.

 

“Um, I’m sorry, aish, why did I bring up again. I’m such an idiot –” he was cut when Yoongi hugged him. Jimin’s face turned red and he feels hot.

 

“I’m glad that you enjoy it. But, I’d like to thanks to Hobi, Taehyung, Jin hyung and Namjoon to make it more fun. It’d be boring to go on a date alone with me.” Yoongi said and Jimin shook his head.

 

“Anio, hyung. You’re one of the reason why I enjoyed this date. You put an effort, I’m just grateful.” Jimin said and Yoongi smiled.

 

“I think you should go in now with Tae –” Yoongi stopped talking as Jimin’s eyes widened when they looked beside to see Taehyung and Hoseok furiously making out in front of their house. Jimin’s face turned red and Yoongi shakes his head. ‘These two guys.’

 

“Yah, you better stop this or else you’re going to Taehyung here.” Hoseok said as Jimin turned redder when he heard Yoongi say, . Both Hoseok and Taehyung and panting and breathing heavily.

 

“That was awesome.” Taehyung said as Hoseok smirked. “As much as I wanted to continue this with you Tae, but I can’t. This grumpy grandpa will kill me. So, come to my dorm tomorrow.” Hoseok said as he winked and Taehyung smirked.

 

“Sure, handsome.” Taehyung said as he flirted back with his boyfriend. Jimin shook his head as he turned to Yoongi and smiled.

 

“Thanks hyung,” he said and then went to Taehyung and pushed him into the house. “Gosh, stop flirting. Let’s go!” Jimin said and closed the door behind. Yoongi just looked at him and smiled.

 

“So, shall we go now, grandpa?” Hoseok asked as he sat next to Yoongi who is in driver seat. “Yeah,” Yoongi smiled as he opened up the engine. Well, even though there are so many disturbance, he did indeed enjoy the date and he is looking forwards for more.

 

 

 


 

 

A long chapter for my dearest readers! <3 so, long time no update. Im so sorry for leaving this for so long. I was so busy with my assignments. My final is coming up soon but still yeah, I updated it since I love you guys. Hehehe.

So, basically this chapter is full of fluff with yoonmin going on a double date with vhope with later becoming a triple date with namjin joining. No one knows about their fake relationship except vhope. So, namjin is not aware about this.

Jiminie will fall for Yoongi but not now. Sooooon.

 

Okay, anyway, thanks for reading and subscribing! THANKS TO doodooseob and blackhxly FOR VOTING!