004.

I fall for you

 

 

 

Jimin saw Taehyung awkwardly sitting between Hoseok, his current boyfriend and Jungkook, his ex boyfriend. Jimin saw how annoyed Taehyung looked when both Jungkook and Hoseok trying to taking care of him. And Jimin knows Taehyung is too kind to say no to Jungkook because they’re friends now. Hoseok seems unpleased with the situation but he couldn’t say anything further because he trusts Taehyung and he also knew his cousin and Taehyung wanted to remain friends despite all of the things that happened. Yes, Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jungkook are cousins.

 

Jimin smiled when he saw Yoongi there with a tray of food for him. Yoongi was sitting in front of Hoseok and saved a place for Jimin while using his phone to send where Jimin is. Jimin quickly ran towards the table and took a seat next to Yoongi.

 

“Hi, hyung.” he said as Yoongi smiled as he put his phone down.

 

“I bought your lunch.” Yoongi said as Jimin smiled.

 

“So, how much do I have to pay, hyung?” Jimin asked as he looked at the tray, full with healthy and tasty food.

 

“Don’t.” Yoongi said as he smiled at Jimin, “Just treat me dinner back,” he smirked and Jimin blushed. ‘Is he seeking to have date with me?’

 

“Deal.” Jimin replied as he started eating the lunch that Yoongi bought for him. He then looked at Taehyung who is still in an awkward position but obviously happy with the attention he is getting.

 

“Well, they say they’re not dating and here they are… dating!” Jungkook said as he looked at Yoongi and Jimin who is sitting in front of them. Jimin rolls his eyes as Yoongi scoffed.

 

“Hyung lied me.” Jungkook said with a pout, “Jungkook is sad.” Hoseok made a face.

 

“Stop using the third person usage. That’s very un-cute.” Hoseok said as Taehyung giggles while Jungkook glared at his cousin.

 

“Eeeh, hyung is just jealous because I’m handsome.” Jungkook said and Hoseok glared at his cousin.

 

“Aish, stop fighting you two. It’s kinda cute that you two fight but nah, I don’t want them while eating.” Taehyung said in between and Hoseok and Jungkook just glared at each other.

 

“Eat this, sunshine.” Yoongi said as he put the vegetable into Jimin’s spoon, “it is good for your health.” He said casually but Jimin is furiously blushing. Jungkook smirked at the couple in front of them.

 

“Cheesy much.” He commented and Yoongi doesn’t care, truthfully. Jimin just blushed as he ate the food Yoongi left in his food. He nodded while smiling awkwardly, “Yeah, it is good. Thanks hyung.” he gave his beautiful eyesmile to his

“fake” boyfriend and he doesn’t know that that eyesmile is Yoongi’s weakness. ‘Why does he care about me so much when we’re not even dating for real?’

 

“Tae, try this! Tae, my sunshine.” Hoseok said as he put the food into Taehyung’s spoon and Taehyung lazily looked at his boyfriend. They don’t do these stuff as they both had already passed the stage of acting lovey dovey in their relationship.

 

“This is not like you, hyung. Don’t do creepy things, geez.” Taehyung said, but ate the food Hoseok gave him deliciously. Taehyung may not admit it, but he loved what Hoseok did to him.

 

Jungkook shook his head as he sighed, “I really wish I’m dating someone. I really regretted breaking up with you, Tae-hyung.” Jungkook said with a little sad pout, trying to flirt with Taehyung but Hoseok beat his hands away.

 

“Stay away from my boyfriend, Jeon.” He hissed and Jungkook just chuckled. “I love that side of you, hyung.” Jungkook said as he stood up.

 

“I’m full anyway. Thanks for having me in your table. Now, I’m going to find someone to annoy. Maybe Namjoon hyung is not a bad idea.” Jungkook said as he walked away.

 

“I really hope he starts dating again.” Hoseok said and Taehyung ate the food silently.

 

“I don’t think so, dating and Jungkook doesn’t really suits.” Taehyung replied, focus on the food. “Why’d you think so?” Jimin asked as Taehyung shrugged.

 

“I’m just having a feeling.” Taehyung replied as Hoseok looked at him, “Don’t be jealous, babe. I just know about Jungkook, that’s all.” Taehyung said and kissed Hoseok’s lips.

 

“Aww, that’s so sweet, isn’t it hyung?” Jimin asked as he looked at Yoongi and Yoongi smirked.

 

“What sunshine? You want me to do that to you too?” He asked as Jimin blushed and slapped Yoongi’s hands playfully.

 

“No, thanks.” He said but he is still blushing. ‘Why is he keep on doing this? He makes me uncomfortable.’

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Yoongi hyung!” Jimin jogged towards Yoongi who is waiting him with a car near the car park area.

 

“Lovebirds.” A familiar voice commented and it was Jungkook. Jimin chose to ignore him as Yoongi smirked at Jungkook.

 

“You jealous, Kook?” he asked as Jungkook stuck out his tongue. “You wish hyung, you wish.” He said and then waited in front of Namjoon’s car and Namjoon and Seokjin slowly follow from behind.

 

“Awwn, Jiminie is going on a date with his boyfriend. That’s so sweet, isn’t it Joonie?” Jin asked as Namjoon nodded and smirked at Yoongi.

 

“Good luck with the date, bro.” Namjoon said and Jimin’s cheeks turned red when he heard ‘date’. Namjoon climbed on the car with Jin beside who is waving at Jimin and Jungkook in the backseat. Jungkook always get back home together with Namjoon and Jin as Jin declare themselves as Jungkook’s parents. Not that Jungkook minds, at least there is someone who takes care of him and makes food for him – his Jin umma.

 

“Get on, sunshine.” Yoongi said as he started the engine. Jimin shyly get on the car next to Yoongi and Yoongi helped him with the belt. “I – I can do it myself.” Jimin said, shuttering. ‘, why am I shuttering?’

 

“You’re cute.” Yoongi commented as Jimin’s face gone all red.

 

“Hyung, that is not funny. I’m not cute, I’m manly!” Jimin exclaimed with his face still red. Yoongi chuckled at seeing how red Jimin is.

 

“Sure, sure, sunshine. Whatever you say.” Yoongi said as he started to move out. “So, where is Tae? With Hobi? Because usually you two always leave together.” Yoongi asked while concentrating on the road.

 

“He ditched me for his boyfriend.” Jimin pouted. “He knew you’re going to take me out for dinner so he ditched me before I ditch him.” Jimin said as Yoongi chuckled.

 

“Well, that’s Tae. He’d do anything for Hoseok.” Yoongi said as Jimin snorted.

 

“Yeah, right. He is willing to ditch his best friend for his boyfriend, what an amazing best friend.” Jimin said sarcastically while Yoongi smiled at Jimin’s sulk to his best friend.

 

“But well, if you look at it, I can get you to myself and you get to spend awesome time with your awesome boyfriend.” Yoongi said as Jimin blushed at Yoongi’s grumpy smile.

 

“Fake boyfriend, hyung.” Jimin corrected as Yoongi’s smile falls. Jimin didn’t notice that since Yoongi quickly put up with an awkward laugh.

 

“Yes, right. Fake boyfriend, hahahaha.” He laughed as Jimin laughed along and Jimin felt something is wrong with the situation.

 

 

“Ramen shop?” Jimin asked as Yoongi parked the car in front of the shop. The shop is not too grand; it is just a small ramen shop which is affordable for college students. “Yeah, it is good here. One of my favorite shops.” Yoongi said as he unbuckled the belt and get off. He then went to Jimin’s side to open the door for him. Jimin slightly blushed at Yoongi’s gentleman act. He then gave him his arms for Jimin to hang onto it.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re suppose to hang your arms around mine.” Yoongi said while smiling.

 

“But we’re fake dating –” Jimin was cut by Yoongi who interrupted. “But this is public and I’m suppose to give you what dating is like.” Yoongi said which causes Jimin to blush. ‘damn, this guy is too sweet. I’ve never thought he is this sweet. I thought he is scary. I TAKE IT BACK!’

 

Jimin smiled as he shyly hangs onto Yoongi’s arms. “Let’s go.” Yoongi said as he leads Jimin into the ramen shop.

 

 

 

“Anneyeong hasayo, ahjumma.” Yoongi greeted as soon as he entered the small ramen shop. Jimin hid himself behind Yoongi. He has never been to place like this and mostly he ended up eating out in fast food restaurant like McDonalds, KFC and Starbucks.

 

“Omo, isn’t it our Yoonie?” the ahjumma who is cleaning up the mess on one of the table said and Yoongi smiled. “Aigoo, it’s been a long time Yoonie.” She said and pulled Yoongi into a hug and Yoongi smiled.

 

“Yeah, sorry – I was busy with my studies. This is my final year so I’m busy.” He said and the ahjumma smiled and finally took a notice to Jimin who is standing awkwardly behind.

 

“Oh my, who is this cute little boy?” ahjumma asked as she held Jimin’s fluffy cheeks. She then turned to Yoongi and smiled, “Boyfriend?” Jimin felt his cheeks turned red when he was labeled as Yoongi’s boyfriend.

 

Yoongi laughed it out. “I wish, but no – ahjumma. He is a friend.” Yoongi denied and Jimin was disappointed to be honest. He didn’t know why Yoongi denied it when he is always busy showing off they’re fake dating in public.

 

“Awh, that’s bad then. I want this sweet heart my son-in-law.” She suddenly said as Jimin’s face went bright red. ‘Son-in-law? Is she Yoongi’s mom?’

 

“Now now, go and take a seat. I will make you the best ramen for the both of you.” She said and then walked into the kitchen. Yoongi pulled the chair for Jimin and he sat down in front of Jimin.

 

“Who is she?” Jimin asked, curious. Yoongi smiled.

 

“She was a neighborhood ahjumma who raised me up when I was young. My parents were barely home and they left me with this ahjumma so I was attached to her. She always labeled me as her son that’s why she said she wanted a son-in-law. Don’t take it too seriously, sunshine.” Yoongi said and Jimin blushed while avoiding eye-contact with Jimin.

 

“…che, I’m not taking seriously. What makes you think that way?” Jimin asked and Yoongi shrugged. “I don’t know. I just felt that way.” Jimin pouted and looked away.

 

“Here is the ramen for you too.” The ahjumma finally came back as she placed two bowls of ramen in front of the pair. “It is your favorite one, Yoonie.” She said and brushed Yoongi’s hair and Yoongi smiled at the ahjumma.

 

“Thank you, ahjumma. I will eat well.” Yoongi said and the ahjumma smiled and then looked at Jimin. Jimin nodded at the ahjumma. “It looks tasty!” Jimin exclaimed as he took a bite and show a thumb up to the ahjumma who smiled.

 

“It is good to know that you like our Yoonie’s fav.” She smiled, “I will leave you two alone, then.” She said and then once disappeared into the kitchen. The ramen is indeed good, very good to be honest. And Jimin is not very use to this situation where is it quiet and awkward. Jimin noted that Yoongi does not talk while eating. Yes, he didn’t even say a word. He just silently eats and sometimes glance at Jimin who blushed when they had small eye contacts.   

 

 

 

“It is very delicious.” Jimin said to the ahjumma who came here to clean up their bowls.

 

“I’m so happy that you like them, sweet heart.” She said while smiling. Yoongi helped her with dishes as they both went into the kitchen.

 

“Nah, Yoonie, just leave them. You don’t need to help. I have an assistant coming soon. She will do the dishes so you don’t have to worry.” She told Yoongi as he nodded.

 

“And here is the money.” Yoongi said as he paid for both of them while ahjumma shook his head.

 

“I don’t need them, Yoonie.” She refused but Yoongi put into her hand forcedly. Ahjumma sighed and looked at Yoongi, “Yoonie, I am very happy that you’re here and bring someone.” The ahjumma smiled. “You like him, right?” she asked as Yoongi’s ears burned.

 

“I will take this a yes.” She smiled, “You’ve got a good taste, huh? The cutie looks like an okay boy. I’m sure you two will make a good couple. So, don’t waste time and make a move.” She said while both of them looking at Jimin who is looking at the photos hang on the walls of the shop. “I’m sure he will feel the same, Yoonie.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Hey, I think Yoongi hyung likes me.” Jimin said to Taehyung who is watching newest episode of One Piece while eating chocolate chips. Jimin sat down next to Taehyung as he tried to steak some chocolate chips from his best friend.

 

“Took you long enough.” Taehyung said as Jimin looked at his friend, confused.

 

“You knew?” Jimin asked as Taehyung shrugged as he looked at his best friend. 

 

“Well, I pretty much figured out and I’m not dumb enough to not know that Yoongi hyung has been hitting on you. You sure have some dense head to not know that.” Taehyung said and then switched attention back to the TV.

 

“It feels…weird? I don’t know how to put this but I don’t want to fall in love with him.” Jimin said as Taehyung paused the TV for a while and looked at Jimin.

 

“Wait? Are you telling me you’re not feeling the same?” he asked as Jimin shrugged.

 

“I don’t want to have a relationship yet, Tae.” Jimin said and sighed. “If he likes me, like – if he is sure of dating me then I have no choice but to broke off our agreement.” Jimin said and then Taehyung shook his head.

 

“You’re such a coward, Jimin. Why don’t you accept hyung? You’re going to hurt his feelings by this.” Taehyung said and Jimin sighed.

 

“I don’t like him, okay? Maybe not like that.” Jimin said and Taehyung shakes his head because he knew Jimin felt something towards his hyung. At least, something more than friends. And Taehyung knew Jimin just doesn’t want to admit it.

 

“Then what’s with all your flush face whenever hyung did something sweet?” Taehyung asked as Jimin held his face down.

 

“Well, that’s because he acts so sweet of course, I like it. But I know, this feeling is not the same. Definitely, not the same feeling I feel towards Jaebum and this is not love.” Jimin said as Taehyung let out a long sigh.

 

“I tried to warn you, chim. Don’t cry when you get hurt and you might also miss with your one true love if you’re this stubborn.” Taehyung said as he stood up and walked into his room. Jimin shrugged, not knowing of what Taehyung meant.

 

 

 

Jimin lied down on the bed while thinking about what had happened that day. And times when Yoongi made him feel special. ‘He definitely likes me right?’ Jimin smiled to himself and felt he blushed when he thought about the elder. He shook his head rapidly. ‘No, gosh. You don’t like hyung. You just felt happy and loved because hyung cares about you.’ Jimin nodded, ‘I felt like I am replacing Yoongi hyung in the space I needed for Jaebum. It is not good for both of us.’

 

Jimin sighed, ‘Jaebum…it has been long time almost a month that I stopped thinking about Jaebum.’ Jimin smiled, ‘I finally moved on, right? Or am I not?’ Jimin thought about everything when he felt his phone vibrates. It was a message from Yoongi.

 

Suga-hyung ^^

Hey, Jimin…I’m so sorry that I couldn’t send you off today, assignment is an and you know that sunshine. I will come and pick you up tomorrow morning. See you tomorrow, good night and sleep tight. Dream about me. Kekekekeke

 

Jimin slightly blushed at Yoongi’s message. It is definitely more than a ‘fake’ boyfriend send to his ‘fake’ lover. Since that day after the ramen shop, Yoongi would always send him home and pick him up in the morning. Jimin sighed as he ruffles his home. Yoongi is in love with him. He should stop this or this will gone deeper.

 

No, it’s fine hyung. um, sure, I will wait you tomorrow… and I have something to tell you anyway…um, good night.

 

The reply text cold but Jimin doesn’t mind. He tossed his phone onto the bed as he lay down on his back. He switched off the light. ‘I’m going to break off tomorrow… I can do it. I can.’ But somehow, Jimin wishes he doesn’t want tomorrow to come.

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Hey, sunshine.” Yoongi said as he opened the front door for Jimin as Jimin smiled a thanks and climbed onto the car. Taehyung was long gone or he left for Hoseok’s house last night. Not that Jimin care about them.

 

“Taehyung was with Hoseok last night.” Yoongi said as he started the car engine. “They were ing loud last night.” Yoongi complained as Jimin snorted.

 

“Well, it is Tae anyway. He is quite vocal.” Jimin said as Yoongi chuckled. “hyung, I know how you feel. They are always like that. Last week, they ing tortured me that I could barely sleep.” Jimin said while pouting and Yoongi laughed.

 

“You know, you’re cute, Jiminie.” Yoongi said as Jimin glared at Yoongi.

 

“I’m manly, hyung.” he said as Yoongi nodded while concentrating on the road. “Whatever you say, sweet heart.” Yoongi said.

 

“So, what was that you wanted to tell me?” Yoongi asked as Jimin looked out of the window. “Um, I think it is better when I tell you some other time. Not now.” Jimin said as Yoongi nodded.

 

“Must be quite important.” Yoongi said as Jimin nodded. “Anyway, I’m free second period. How about you?” Yoongi asked as Jimin looked at his phone to check his schedule.

 

“Well, I can make some time. I’m not so free but sure, I will see you on the rooftop.” Jimin smiled and Yoongi had an inkling feeling that this is going to be bad. So bad.

 

“Sure.” Yoongi said as he switched his concentration on the road again. Jimin bit his lips while watching Yoongi. ‘I can do it, right?’

 

 

 

 

To be honest, Jimin doesn’t know what he lectures he received the first period since he is thinking about what might happen to them later. ‘I’m nervous. I don’t want to lose this friendship with hyung and I don’t want to form a relationship with him. I don’t want to give him false hope when I don’t feel the same way about him.’ Taehyung started packing his things as he looked at Jimin, “Bro, class dismissed. You look so nervous for some reason. Is something wrong?” Taehyung asked as Jimin shook himself wake from what he was thinking.

 

He quickly started packing his things away and shook his head. “I’m not feeling good, um – Tae, why don’t you go first? I will follow you later.” Jimin said as he stood up and leave the class. Taehyung was left confused behind but Taehyung can feel more or less what is going on inside of Jimin’s mind.

 

Jimin ran towards the rooftop and he stopped before opening the door. He doesn’t want to do this. ‘No, I must!’ Jimin sighed as he pushed the door opened and greeted by the back of Yoongi’s who is looking at the scenery from the top.

 

“You came already.” Yoongi said with a sad smile, looking at Jimin who slowly walked towards him. “The view here looks nice.” Yoongi said and Jimin agreed by nodding a little. A pregnant silence followed as they could hear the needle dropping.

 

“Hyung –” Jimin was cut off when Yoongi swings Jimin’s body to make him face him. Yoongi stared into his eyes and smile.

 

“Park Jimin, I like you.” Yoongi confessed while smiling. “I like you more than just friends and I want to upgrade our relationship into a new one. So, will you be my real boyfriend?” Yoongi asked Jimin as Jimin felt his heart beating. ‘This is not what it supposes to happen. This is not what I had in my mind. What is happening?’  Jimin stared at Yoongi for a while and he made up his mind.

 

“Hyung…” Jimin started, looking at the ground. “I…It is good to know that you like me but…” Jimin couldn’t continue, the word doesn’t come out of his mouth. Yoongi was looking at him hopefully. To Yoongi, this confession is a hit or a miss and Yoongi was pretty sure it is going to be a hit.

 

“Hyung… I… I don’t feel the same. I’m sorry.” Jimin said, not looking into Yoongi’s eyes. “’em sorry.” He mumbles the words again, isn’t ready to look at the shocked and sad Yoongi. He wasn’t prepared for that.

 

 

 


 

 

Oh well, Jiminie is so dumb. And I somehow like a dumb Jimin LOL. so, don’t worry they will be together just not yet. It wouldn’t be so good without some drama, huh? Tehehe, im evil LOL.

So, im having a semester break, yay! My exam just finished so I will be updating frequently. And I am also working on the epilogue chapter of I marry my sworn enemy. :D

Speaking of epilogue, WHO ELSE GOING TO EPILOGUE LIVE IN BANGKOK? Because I’m going! Yayyyyy. I’m going to meet Bangtan for the second time in my life and I’m so excited. Hahaha, tell me if you guys are going too ;)

Anyways, thanks to Jiminstan1991, Kvinz16, Elleally, Ms_Otaku, RaRaDaeSuga, Fiera_Luhan for the upvotes!