001.

I fall for you

 

 

‘ . Why is he still following me?’ Jimin cursed in his mind as he quickly walked through the hall where there is nobody. The pathway is quiet as he can sense the one who is following him. ‘Yah, go away!’ he said as he peeked to the back. ‘Yup, still following.’ Jimin gulped as he let his hand ran through his hair. ‘Aish, Im Jaebum!’

 

“Jimin, stop. Wait.” He heard Jungkook calling him from behind. “Jimin, stop.”

 

Jimin shook his head. ‘You hear nothing. You heard nothing. Okay, good – Park Jimin, good.’ He said as he quickly walked passed the pathway and turned right to see – ‘ a dead end.’ Sweats starts to come down as Jimin his lips.

 

“Jimin.” And Jaebum’s voice is getting nearer. Jimin panic and turned to the left to see the stairs which lead to upstairs and which is only allowed for seniors to enter and Jimin is not a senior. He is just a sophomore. ‘I don’t care, I break the rule.’ Jimin ran up the stairs with a high speed.

 

“Jimin, – you went there right?” he heard Jaebum’s voice. ‘Please don’t follow me. Please.’ But his wish were not granted as he heard footsteps from behind. ‘, this guy is persistent!’

 

Jimin ran as fast as he could – he will run until Jaebum stopped following him. He turned back to see whether Jaebum follows him or not but what he doesn’t know is there is someone in front of him and the both of them clash and bump.

 

Jimin fall onto the ground but he wasn’t hurt that much and was realize there is someone who is below him. Jimin’s eyes widened when he heard a sound below.

 

“Ouch,”

 

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” Jimin said as he helped the stranger to stand up. “I’m really sorry – ” Jimin’s eyes went wider as he was shocked to see this senior in front of him. “Yoongi sunbae?” he asked as Yoongi looked at him after removing some dust on his pants.

 

“Jimin?” Yoongi doesn’t sound so surprise or Yoongi is always this emotionless. “What are you doing here? This place is only for seniors.” Yoongi said as he grabbed his bag and looked at Jimin.

 

“I – I know.” He said as he turned back to check whether Jaebum caught up to him or not. “I was being chased.” Jimin said, out of breath.

 

“You ran?” Yoongi asked as Jimin nodded quickly. He turned back and saw a shadow moving. “, he is here. I should go now hyung.”

 

“Wait, who is following you? Is there anything I can do to help you?” Yoongi asked as Jimin shakes his head.

 

“No, hyung. I don’t think so, he is my ex-boyfriend and he – ” Jimin stopped talking as he looked at Yoongi with a wide smile. “YES, YOU CAN!” he shouted as Yoongi looked at him confused.

 

“Okay? So, what do I need to do?” Yoongi asked but before Jimin could reply his question, Jaebum caught up to them.

 

“Finally, Jimin.” He breathes, “You stopped running away.” Jimin looked at Jaebum and smiled.

 

“I wasn’t running away from you. I’m here to meet my boyfriend.” Jimin said with a smirk as he held Yoongi’s arm. “Jaebum, meet my boyfriend – Min Yoongi.” Both Jaebum and Yoongi were shocked of the sudden information.

 

Jimin coughed as Yoongi awkwardly put his arms around Jimin and pulled the younger boy into his embrace. “Yeah, we agreed to meet here after he finished his classes. Don’t know he had a stalker.” Yoongi said as Jimin smirked at Jaebum who is still shock at the scene.

 

“Jaebum, look – I don’t know what makes you chase me back. I don’t care. We broke up two months ago and we’re perfectly fine with it. I now have Yoongi and you’re no longer my boyfriend. So, please stop this.” Jimin said as he looked at Jaebum.

 

“Jaebum, I – ”

 

“I was wrong!” Jaebum shouted. “I was wrong to think that my works are more important you. I chose the band and leave you. I was mistaken. I can’t live without you, Jimin. Please tell me you’re not dating him.” Jaebum said as Jimin can clearly see the tears forming on the elder’s eyes. Jimin’s heart aches and part of him wanted to run to Jaebum and hug him and make up but part of him doesn’t. ‘He had already left me. There is no promise that he’ll never leave me again for his band.’

 

Jimin felt like his hand was gripped from the below as he looked up to see Yoongi faintly smiling at him.

 

“You already leave him. There is no turn back, Jaebum-shi. Sorry to break this to you but Jimin and I are dating for a week.” Yoongi said and looked at Jaebum.

 

“You’re too late,” Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin with him and disappear, leaving Jaebum alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi folds his arms as he looked at Jimin who just had his head low. He sighed and then makes the younger male looked at him.

 

“I’m sorry, sunbae.” All Jimin could say is an apology. Yoongi sighed.

 

“You know what you did, right?” he asked as the slightly shorter boy nodded. “Why did you do that? I can clearly see in your eyes that you still love him.” Yoongi said and Jimin looked up to see Yoongi’s eyes which is full of concern. “Do you like hurting yourself?” he asked.

 

Jimin shook his head. ‘Of course, I don’t want this either. But, Jaebum – he already left me. There is no other chance.’

 

“Everyone deserves a second chance. It is not like I’m worried about you two. I don’t really understand why you chose to hurt yourself.” Yoongi said and Jimin smiled, hurt.

 

“I just want him to persuade what he truly loves. His band, his bandmates. He has them so he’ll be fine.” Jimin forced a smile to Yoongi and Yoongi looked at him.

 

“What about you?” Yoongi asked and Jimin smiled forcefully. ‘I have… I have no one.’

 

“I have my friends with me. They’re all nice to me. Hoseok hyung and Tae are the best!” he said with his cute eye-smile. ‘It is true that I had them but I don’t want to pressure them with all my pain.’ Yoongi nodded.

 

“Alright then. It is your choice, there is no way that I can stop you.” He said while looking at Jimin, “I don’t understand kids these days.” He mumbles as Jimin laughed at the elder man.

 

“You’re today kids as well, sunbae. You’re just two years senior to me.” Jimin said while giggles cutely. Yoongi just stared at the cute giggles and it makes his heart skips a beat. For a while. Yoongi shook his head. ‘Hell no, it is not happening!’

 

“Whatever, I’m going.” Yoongi said as he turned around to leave Jimin. “You should go downstairs too. If some people see you, they’ll report you for coming here.” Yoongi said and Jimin hurriedly nodded.

 

“Yeah, I should go now.” He said and then went the other side. He then stopped and looked back at the back of Yoongi.

 

“Yoongi sunbae!” he called the elder male who lazily turned back to see him. “Thank you for your help today.” He said with a smile which is brighter than sunshine. “I’m really grateful for your help!” he said and Yoongi could feel his heart beating because of the smile. ‘, , . What’s happening to me?’

 

“Che, whatever, brat. You have to treat me lunch for that.” Yoongi said as Jimin nodded happily.

 

“Sure, sunbae!” he said and happily walked away. Yoongi just watched Jimin leave and he has to deal with the thing that Jimin left with him: his beating heart. ‘I’m insane.’

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“So, you asked Yoongi hyung for a help?” Taehyung asked as Jimin nodded while reading his leftover manga, eating the chip. “Awn, that’s sweet. I’ve always shipped you two.” Taehyung said happily and Jimin rolls his eyes.

 

“I have no idea why you ship us but we’ve only met twice no thrice before. And that was the fourth time we met. We’re not even close. I don’t even call him hyung like you do.” Jimin said as he continued eating his chips.

 

“Well, that’s because I’m dating his best friend. Tell me, Jimin, do you like him?” Taehyung asked, grinning. Jimin put down his manga and looked at Taehyung.

 

“What? You must be kidding me! I just broke up two months ago and I can’t just jump into a new relationship!” Jimin exclaimed but Taehyung laughed.

 

“Two months is enough though.” Taehyung said and then looked at Jimin, concerned, “Unless you still have feelings for Jaebum. Are you okay, Jiminie?” Taehyung asked and Jimin tried to avoid Taehyung’s eye contact because he knows Taehyung can read him so easily.

 

“Jimin, are you okay?” Taehyung asked once more. Jimin smiled and nodded.

 

“I’m fine. I’m over him. I just need some single time alone. Relationship is tiring.” Jimin said and Taehyung still looking at him with worried eyes. “I’m fine, trust me Tae.”

 

Before Taehyung could say something, Hoseok barged into their apartment with a very loud, “YOUR HOPE IS IN THE HOUSE!” and Jimin could see Taehyung’s smile widened. Hoseok came into Jimin’s room and firstly hugged his boyfriend and shared a small kiss. Jimin had always envied their relationship even when he was dating Jaebum. The way Hoseok treated Taehyung is very different from the way Jaebum treats him. But he just loved Jaebum so much that he neglects every little thing. He just wanted Jaebum and Jaebum alone is enough for him.

 

“Hey, Jimin.” Hoseok greeted him and Jimin replied a sweet smile.

 

“So, I got some exciting information.” Hoseok with his wide smile, “There is a school prom coming Saturday! Don’t tell me you guys are not going because you’re going. I already gave your names.” Hoseok said and Taehyung smiled and hugged his boyfriend.

 

“That’s excellent! I’ve always wanting to go there. So, how did you get all these passes?” Taehyung asked and Hoseok smirked.

 

“Well, I’m Jung Hoseok. I know everyone and I have connections and moreover, this prom is hosted by Woo Jiho and his friends who are seniors and I kinda am friends with him.” Hoseok said and then he looked at Jimin.

 

“So, what are you saying?” he asked and Jimin just had his head down. “Jimin?”

 

“Um, can I not go?” he asked and Hoseok looked at him, shocked.

 

“Why? You’re always excited when it comes to proms!” Hoseok said and Jimin smiled weakly.

 

“I just don’t want to – ”

 

“Is it because you’re afraid Jaebum might be there?” Taehyung asked and Jimin sighed. “I know you’re still not over him.” He said and sat next to Jimin. Jimin just looked away.

 

“Park Jimin, tell me are you over him or –”

 

“I want to! And I’m trying but , it is so hard than I thought it is. When I see him today, I just want to run back into his arm and be back with him. But I know I can’t because even though he said he still loves me and , I know. He does not. At least, not anymore.” Jimin said and cried. Hoseok stood awkwardly and Taehyung wrapped his arms around his best friend.

 

“I –”

 

“If I give him the second chance, he will run away again and I’ll be in pain. More. I just want to cut all the connection with him and move on. But some part of me still wants him. Still want to be together with him.” Jimin sobbed silently. Taehyung just sighed. He doesn’t know his friend is in pain. He doesn’t know his friends is dealing all these things. ‘I’m so bad. I don’t deserve to be called as his best friend.’

 

“But avoiding him won’t help, Jimin.” It was Hoseok. He was calm and Jimin looked at the elder male. “You need to face him one day.” Hoseok said and Taehyung nodded, agreeing his boyfriend.

 

“Come on, chim. You looked so stressed out these days. I want you to lessen a bit. Please do your best friend a favor by coming with us? Buing buing.” Taehyung said and pouted while making a cute ageyo. Jimin laughed at his best friend.

 

“Alright, alright. You guys win.”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Holy , you look beautiful.” Hoseok said to Taehyung as soon as he arrived to their apartment to pick up the two besties. Taehyung blushed and hugged his boyfriend.

 

“You look good too, Hobi.” He said and Jimin stared at the couple.

 

“Erm, you look nice too Jimin.” Hoseok said and Jimin rolls his eyes.

 

“You don’t need to force yourself, hyung.” he said as the three of them laughed.

 

“So shall we go now?” Hoseok asked as he took Taehyung’s hand and they both walked towards Hoseok’s car. Taehyung sat next to Hoseok and Jimin sat in the back alone.

 

“Where is Yoongi hyung?” Taehyung asked as he doesn’t see his boyfriend’s best friend who is always there with his boyfriend.

 

“Oh, he’ll come later by himself. He is busy.” Hoseok said and laughed. “I heard you met with Yoongi hyung the other day, Jimin.” Hoseok said while looking at Jimin from the mirror. Jimin nodded.

 

“Yeah, we bumped into each other.”

 

“Cool, I’ve always shipped you two.” Hoseok and Taehyung nodded happily. Jimin rolls his eyes.

 

“We’re not even that close. Yoongi sunbae is great but sorry, he is not my type.” Jimin said as he stuck out the tongue to the couple.

 

“Well, why not? Yoongi is awesome.” Hoseok said, defending his best friend.

 

“I just don’t know. He looks grumpy and scary. If I went on a date with him, I’d always scare what he is going to do.” Jimin said and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

 

“If you know him, hyung is all good. He is nice to me and now we’re like hyung-dongsaeng relationship. Like you and Hoseok hyung.” Taehyung said.

 

They soon reached to their place. To their school and the three of them went into the hall and they saw so many people already. Some girls wore fancy dresses and boys wore suits and tie.

 

“Hey, thanks for coming, Hoseok!” it was Park Kyung, Hoseok’s friend.

 

“Nah, I’m the one who need to say that. Thanks for inviting us to this super awesome prom.” Hoseok said and Park Kyung laughed.

 

“Jiho is happy that so many people come.” Park Kyung said, “And they are?” he asked while looking at Jimin and Taehyung. Hoseok smiled and he wrapped his one arm around Taehyung and pulled the boy into his arm.

 

“Well, this is Taehyung. The one that I always talking about. My boyfriend.” He said smiling. Taehyung blushed a little and bowed.

 

“Woah, he is handsome. I’m Park Kyung.” He said and they shake hands.

 

“And his boyfriend is the one who make this prom happen.” Hoseok said and Park Kyung blushed as he hit Hoseok.

 

“And he is Park Jimin. Taehyung’s best friend.” Hoseok said smiling and Jimin nodded.

 

“Nice to meet you, Park Kyung-shi.” Jimin said and Kyung nodded.

 

“Call me hyung. By the way, I’ve heard your name before.” Kyung said as he thinks for a while. Jimin looked confuse. He is not the popular enough for seniors to take notice in him. “Ah, you’re Suga’s boyfriend, right?” he asked as Jimin’s eyes widened so is Hoseok and Taehyung.

 

“Excuse me?” Jimin asked and Kyung smiled.

 

“Awn, don’t be shy, dear. You’re Yoongi’s boyfriend right?” Kyung asked and Jimin’s eyes widened once more. ‘Wait, what?’

 

“I heard from Jaehyo two days ago that Yoongi is finally dating someone and he said names like Park Jimin now it makes sense. Because you’re best friends with Hoseok’s boyfriend. And Hoseok is Yoongi’s best friend. I bet they make you a couple!” Kyung said as he pointed to the couple.

 

“But I told none of them except Taehyung and maybe Hoseok hyung knew.” Jimin said, still shocked.

 

“Dear, in this school – news spread fast. Jaehyo heard it from some dude named Jackson and he told all of us back. I’m pretty sure the whole school knows by now.” Kyung said and finally it hit Jimin, ‘Jackson. Jaebum’s bandmate. Jaebum probably told them or cried in front of them and Jackson knew and that son of a spread the false news to the whole school. , what should I do? I don’t even have Yoongi sunbae’s number!’

 

The three of them leave the place when Kyung went to greet other guests. Taehyung looked at Jimin, “So, this is big.” Taehyung said and Jimin shakes his head.

 

“I never intend to make this THIS BIG!” he said and scratch his head. “I only try to trick Jaebum. Maybe I should let the whole school know that me and Yoongi sunbae broke up.” Jimin said and Hoseok shrugged.

 

“That doesn’t make sense. Who the hell break up after one date?” Hoseok asked.

 

“It doesn’t matter. I just need to stop disturbing Yoongi sunbae with this.” Jimin said with a smile. Hoseok and Taehyung looked at him and nodded.

 

“You enjoy the party yourself. Me and Tae will be dancing.” Hoseok said and Jimin nodded.

 

“Okay, then.”  Jimin said and walked around the hall. Jimin looked around the hall. The front, the back, the middle and where couples are dancing. He walked along the food counters and try out different kinds of food.

 

He looked around to see Jaebum but there is no trace of his ex. He sighed. ‘Or does he not come?’

 

“JIMIN!” he heard a familiar voice called him and Jimin turned to find a people he knew. He smiled and walked towards them. They were Sungjae and his girlfriend, standing together and talking to the couple who is sitting. They were Mark, Jaebum’s bandmate who is sitting on his boyfriend, Jinyoung also known as Junior’s lap while Junior had his hands around his boyfriend’s waist and hugged him from the back. Jimin awkwardly walked towards them. ‘I don’t want to encounter with them while I’m avoiding Jaebum.’

 

 “hello,” he said and Sungjae looked at him with a huge smile. Sungjae is one of his friend that he hangs out with. Sungjae is not as close to Jimin as Jimin to Taehyung. They started out as classmates but it turned into a weird friendship (he named) since they’re all 95 lines. Sungjae, him, Taehyung and Sanghyuk.

 

“Jimin, you came!” Sungjae said, “I’ve been wanting to ask you so many questions.” Sungjae said and Jimin knows what question he is going to ask.

 

“How did you manage to get Min Yoongi’s attention? That was awesome, dude.” Sungjae said and laughing out loudly while hitting Jimin’s chest. Joy sighs and then slapped her boyfriend’s chest.

 

“Will you slow down? You’re making a huge scene.” She said and Jimin must thanks to her. Joy smiled at Jimin and nodded.

 

“Your friend is still a kid. I have no idea why I’m dating such a kid.” She said and Sungjae looked at her lovingly.

 

“Because you love me,” he said and Jimin witnessed Joy blushed.

 

“Shut up, Yook.” She hissed and Sungjae just laughed.

 

“Jaebum seems to be depressed because of you.” Junior spoke up and Jimin looked at the couple. Mark said nothing, he stayed silent.

 

“He really loved you but you dumped him.” He continued and Jimin doesn’t know what to say anymore.

 

“Hey, it is not Jimin who dumped his sorry . Your Jaebum is the one who dumped our Jimin first.” Sungjae protested. “You guys don’t know what he had been through.”

 

“But, Jaebum came to him two days ago and apologize – ” Junior was cut off by Joy.

 

“Listen oppa, there is this thing called move on. Jaebum oppa came and apologize to our Jiminie two months later when he had moved on of course, he is late. It is not our Jiminie fault.” Joy said, defending Jimin.

 

Junior sighed, “But – ” Jimin knew Junior is going to this extent because he is worried for his leader. Jimin knew Junior even before he started dating Jaebum and Junior is a total sweet boy and very caring towards Jimin.

 

“Honey, stop.” Mark stopped his boyfriend and kissed his lips and Junior stopped. Jimin felt guilty. He looked at Sungjae and Joy and gave them a small nod.

 

“I’ll go now. I – I have to meet my boyfriend.” Jimin lied and turned around to leave the place.

 

“Hey, congratulations with your new relationship, Jimin!” Sungjae cheered and Jimin just waved his hand and leave quickly. Jimin was out of the hall now. It is dark and there is a lack of people. He walked around and finally heard a voice after walking for along. It was behind the building. Jimin froze when he saw a scene in front of him.

 

“I love you,”

 

Jimin’s eyes widened when he saw Youngjae hugged Jaebum and slowly Jaebum wrapped his arms around Youngjae back. Jimin felt like his legs had gone weak and he doesn’t know what to do anymore. But before he could do anything, he was span around and his vision got black.

 

“Don’t watch them, idiot.”

 

It was a familiar voice. Yes, very familiar.

 

“Cry if you want. Let it out, don’t keep it to yourself.” He said and Jimin felt protected and secured. He cried out, letting out his sobs quietly. The man just rubbed his head and Jimin feel he is very happy. He is not alone. There is someone who is there for him. He knows it is temporary but he wants this warmth.

 

“Tha – thank you, Yoongi sunbae.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

Hey, guys! Remember me? So, this is the very first chapter of my new yoonmin ff with vhope as second leading couple. and so many cameos already made in first chapter! Shout out to Got7 who are going to be kind-of main characters in this ff. /I’maJINMARKtrash/ and my BLOCK B made a little cameo *becauseBlockBTSislove. andddd any JaeJoy shippers? i'm kinda sad that they're leaving WGM soon :'(

 

Anyways, this is the first chapter and as usual this is not PROOFREAD.

 

Comments and subscribers are always welcome <3

 

thanks to Kaynne, meNmylifestyle, Umin92, jiminnieCX for the upvotes!