Jicheol 003

SEVENTEEN 2·3 things
=
=
 
Choi Seungcheol, 
25 years old.
A male actor who debuted with a movie called "No fun".
In 2015, he has gained a lot of attention after his 3rd movie "Adore You" and now he's one of the top star in Seoul right now.
 
After he got popular, he thought is normal for all the paparazzi to follow him but lately, there's paparazzi keep following Seungcheol where ever his go, even when he has no schedule to go and it's been a month, the paparazzi followed him.
 
Somehow, Seungcheol thinks that he need to pretend that he doesn't know his existence because he thinks that the paparazzi is kind of cute. Example, when every time he make an eye contact with him, the little thing will be blushed and lower down his head but hand still holding his camera to capture Seungcheol's photo. Not to mention that the paparazzi has a pink color hair that can easily attracts his attention.
 
"Seungcheol ah, what's make you smile so happily?" His assistant, Jun asked.
"Nothing..."
"Ah... I know, you must be thinking that cute paparazzi right?" 
"Did he come today?" Since today is his movie premiere.
"Not sure, but don't worry, he'll come~"
=
=
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Seungcheol."
He greeted the fans but eyes keep peeking the crowd to see whether the little things is here or not. As expected, the little thing is at the corner, his mood magically getting better now.
"Seungcheol-ssi will be celebrating his 26th birthday right, what is your birthday wish for this year?"The Mc asked him.
"I've think a lot lately, and I think it should be the time for me to fall in love?" He answer the Mc.
"So, this mean that you've a crush now?" 
"I can say yes to you... But I don't think so I'll revealed it now." He looked at the little thing and said.
"It's the actress that acted with you together during 'Adore You'?"The Mc asked again.
But this time, Seungcheol just keep quiet and smile only.
=
=
 
"Jihoon hyung ah..."
"Jihoon hyung ah..."
"Jihoon hyung AHHHHH!!"
 
"What the heck! Stop yelling, Chan!" 
"I called you 3 times and you doesn't response to me, so I guess I've to yell."
"..."
"By the way hyung, I thought Choi Seungcheol has schedule today? Why you still here?"
"I'm lazy..." When he just feel kind of sad when he know Seungcheol's has a crush.
"That's weird, normally you're hardworking..."
"Sometimes, people will get bored at something suddenly... Kid, you wouldn't understand."
"..." 
 
Night,
"HYUNG! Look at this!" Chan ran to Jihoon with his phone on the hand.
 
[BREAKING: CHOI SEUNGCHEOL MEET ACTRESS LEE AIRA AT XXX HOTEL. DATING RUMOURS RISE AGAIN BY NETIZEN-DISBATCH]
 
"..." He can heard his heart broken into a million pieces.
 
=
=
 
"Seungcheol, calm down!" Jun pulled Seungcheol back to his seat, tries to calm him down."
"Like the heck, I just meet that woman because company told me to, and now the company try to spread the rumour without asking me? Jun, you know I hate this right? Being control by the company..."
"I know... But..." 
"Jun, I need to clarified this, help me to contact all the media, please?" I'm scared the little thing will misunderstood.
"What about the company?"
"They won't do anything to me since they still need me. And, they just touched my limit, I told them before not to disturb my private life, but they wouldn't bother." 
"Okay..."
 
 
[ding dong!]
@mingyuiswonwoobae, @wonwooisemo, @joshuaaaa and @yoon1004 just retweeted a tweet.
 
「Choi Seungcheol will held a media conference at xxx hotel at 17:00 tomorrow to make a clarified about his dating rumours with Lee Aira.」
 
"Tomorrow 5pm..."
 
=
=
 
"Seungcheol, are you ready?" Jun asked him.
"Yep. I'm always ready."
"Then, time for your show."
When Jun opened the door, all the camera's flashlight started to flash and captures Seungcheol's photo as much as they can.
"I won't take a long time for this."
"Yesterday, I've meet with Lee Aira in XXX Hotel."
"But is just follow the order from company, we didn't do anything and we're just normal friends."
"I respect my company..."
"And I don't like woman." This is the thing he wants to say actually.
"Thank you and good bye."
Then he lefted his seat.
All the media is still stunned by his word but there's only one person that still keep his mind and followed Seungcheol.
 
 
"Beekapoo! I catch you!" Suddenly a people grabbed his hand when he's walking out from the door.
"!!" Is Choi Seungcheol.
"Hey, little thing~ I never saw you on my yesterday movie premier." He's kind of sad when he never saw him yesterday.
"I...I...I..." 
"Let's talk in my room" Then Seungcheol pulled his hand and entered the lif.
"Ermmm, you can let me go now..." Jihoon tries to pull his hand away but failed.
"Nope, your hand is warm... And it feels nice to hold" Seungcheol said.
 
"Cheesy you. Don't forget, I'm still here...!" Jun rolled his eyes and said.
"///.///"
"Don't get shy..."
=
=
 
He couldn't believe this is happening on him right now.
Choi Seungcheol is in front of him now, normally he just stand at the corner to look at him and took his pictures, but now,
 
"Can I take a picture of you?" He asked carefully.
"Of course!" 
 
"So, can I know what's your name?"
"Jihoon, Lee Jihoon..."
"Jihoon... Is a nice name..."
"Which company are you from?"
"Huh? I'm still a student..."
"So... You're not a paparazzi?!!" He asked in shocked tone.
"Yes... Errmmm, can I take another picture?"
"Sure! But this time, just use my phone." Then he sits beside Jihoon, pulled him closer by his waist and took a picture of both of them.
 
"Little thing, let's make a contract, you can take my photo when I have schedule, not only during schedule but after schedule too. That's mean you and I will meet personally every time."
"As an exchange, let's be friend or should I say can we try and date each other?" He looked at Jihoon.
"You... What?" Did he listened wrongly? 
"Date me. I think I've a crush on you..."
 
Lee Jihoon thinks he has used all of his luck in his entire life to get a crush like Choi Seuncheol.
 
 
Behind The Story:
#Just imagine the behind story yourself.
#Luckiest fans ever: Lee Jihoon
#Seungcheol-Ed
#Can I be Jihoon
 
 
A/N: I BEING HURT BY DISPATCH FOR MILLIONS TIMES. QAQ