Confession Abroad

Give the Dogs a Bone or Squeaky Toy... or both
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2016

 

Those naughty hands won't work on me (Don't be mistaken)

Where do you think you're touching, I'm still not yours (Huh, whatcha doin' boy?)

I don't hate it but don't rush it, put away your naughty hands for a moment

It's still too early, to early, I'm not an easy girl

Stop acting like, acting like a child

Your naughty hands, your cunning thoughts, I'm curious

What you really think of me

 

Our beagles were buzzing with excitement as they marveled at everything outside the van window.

"Whoa, Thailand looks so pretty!"

"We're definitely not in Korea anymore."

"Our music video's gonna look awesome here!"

"Next music video we'll film in America!"

The only person who wasn't enjoying the sights was their dongsaeng manager, who was knocked out in the back seat next to Wheein, having stayed up to help her hyperactive unnies pack. It didn't help that they were easily distracted from packing out of joy, so Soohyun ended up packing most of their luggage.

"Kids, lower your volume a little bit. Soohyun-ah is sleeping, remember?" Manager unnie had to quietly remind them.

"Ah, mianhe." They all whispered, turning to look at their precious manager whose head was moving left and then right, unconsciously trying to find a spot to settle. Wheein gently guided Soohyun to sleep on her shoulder in response.

"Let's trade seats, Wheein-ah." Solar demanded with a jealous pout. "I never sit in the backseat."

"Yeah, you don't sit in the front seat enough." Hwasa piped in, also looking back at her. "You can start now."

"Or, Wheein-ah can take her usual seat back." Moonbyul suggested nonchalantly, she usually sat in the back after all.

"What was that? I didn't hear everyone~" Wheein replied with a sing-song tone, before going back to humming The Space Between for her sleeping Soohyunie.

Her members dropped it for now, they would get their time with their maknae soon enough.

"Okay, so we booked two rooms for everyone at the hotel."

That got the beagle-dols already claiming who got Soohyun in their room. They all stared each other down, mentally staking their claim.

Soohyun-ah is sleeping with us, no questions asked.

Yeah, you two are fine on your own.

Solar and Hwasa declared like it was a done deal, teaming up.

Funny, unnie has jokes now.

I believe you two are sleeping alone.

Moonbyul and Wheein retorted, taking them head on.

Soohyun was blissfully unaware of her beagle unnies' mental warfare over who got to have her in their room, sleeping on Wheein's shoulder.

"Unnies have to win number 1 with this song, they have to." Soohyun commented, watching her unnies in amazement as they were filming You're the Best. "I feel like this is their year, you know?"

"It's already been a year, huh? Time flies by fast. It feels like only yesterday Soohyun-ah met the kids for the first time." Manager unnie then pat her assistant on the head fondly. "And look at Soohyun-ah now. She's so good at taking care of her hyper unnies. Kim daepyonim hasn't regretted hiring Soohyun-ah since then."

"I still don't understand why, but I'm glad he did, eh heh. And it's easy to take care of people you care for a lot." Soohyun modestly replied. It was true, she had grown to care for her unnies as much as she loved her family, her Odie-yah and Garfield-ah, and MONSTA X oppas. It was a bond she didn't expect to have with them, but she was glad it happened. erted personalities and all.

And most unexpected of all, she didn't expect to like, okay, fall in love with one of her unnies. The luminous stars in the night sky that were her unnies. Although Byul unnie was more like a glowing moon and Yongsun unnie was like her stage name, a bright sun. But still, unattainable to anyone who wasn't up in the sky with them. But she was done denying it to herself, her heart and Hyunwoo oppa and Changkyun wouldn't let her.

After hours of shooting their daytime scenes, the director called it a wrap for the day.

"Thank you for the hard work everyone! We'll continue shooting tomorrow!"

Wheein whispered something to her members, all of them nodding and patting her on the before going on ahead. Wheein went over to where the manager was.

"You did great today, Wheein unnie." She complimented her with a wide smile. "Where are the other unnies? We were going to have dinner together." Soohyun looked at Wheein confused.

"They went on ahead with everyone else, so, that leaves me and Soohyunie to eat dinner by ourselves." Wheein replied with her own grin. "Shall we?" She held out her arm.

"Okay." Despite the sudden pounding of her heart and raging nerves, Soohyun took her arm and let Wheein guide her.

"I'm filming my date scene here tomorrow, you know."

"Ah, eating spaghetti, right?"

"That's right, but before that, I wanted to have a date with my Soohyunie here." Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter