Oh My God Thanks

Give the Dogs a Bone or Squeaky Toy... or both
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2015

 

People looking at you I could feel whenever crossing the road

Everyday I look at you besides me right now and tell

Oh my god thanks

Yeah, oh god

Oh my god thanks

Ah come on, come on, come on, come on, come on

Oh my god thanks

Thank you for me to meet this perfect girl

almost crying

Oh my god thanks

God thanks baby you're so special

Shining anytime anywhere

 

It was one of their few days off during their Um Oh Ah Yeah promotions, and all Solar wanted to do was sleep a few more hours cuddled up with their cute maknae manager.

"Soohyun-ah, why are you getting up?" She yawned, feeling Soohyun move her arms aside. She quickly changed into workout clothes while her unnie was too sleepy to peek.

"Unnie, you know that I run in the morning when I'm free." Soohyun replied with a sigh. "Unnie can rest in bed, I'll be back in 2 hours, arasseo?"

"Arasseo, have a good run." She snuggled back under Soohyun's covers. As much as she loved cuddle time, she understood that their maknae had her things to do too, that which included her morning runs.

Soohyun pat her unnie on the head affectionately, making Solar smile to herself.

"Yongsun unnie sleep well."

Soohyun made her Odie-yah and Garfield-ah breakfast, setting it down in the kitchen before leaving her apartment.

Half an hour later, Moonbyul, Wheein, and Hwasa paraded into her apartment.

"Soohyun-ah, good morning!"

"Soohyunie, let's have breakfast~"

"Soohyunie~ I want my morning hug and kiss~"

"Yah, shut up! Soohyun-ah just left for her morning run." Solar sleepily shuffled out of their manager's room, sitting down on the couch. Her members sighed, before taking seats near her.

"I forgot that Soohyun-ah did that when she has time." Moonbyul was next to their leader unnie, letting her rest on her shoulder.

"Aww, we'll have to eat breakfast in like 2 hours~" Wheein whined, not wanting to eat without her Soohyunie.

"I have an idea, we can join Soohyunie, and then have breakfast together. It wouldn't hurt to join her this one time." Hwasa suggested.

"Wait here, let me get changed." Though Solar was less than enthused about the thought of running, she didn't want to miss out on spending time with their adorable manager.

"Hurry up, unnie!" Wheein activated her phone tracker to find Soohyun's location. "That's weird."

"What's weird, Wheein-ah?" Moonbyul asked.

"It says that Soohyunie's at the company for some reason." Wheein replied, looking confused.

"We'll just ask Soohyunie what she's doing there when we see her. Maybe manager unnie or one of the staff called her." Hwasa said.

Spotlight everywhere

Every moment of your life is highlight

You're so awesome baby

Everything of you is so perfect

Looks are following the road you are walking

Watch out forced to go to heaven

if I set off my eyes from my goddess 

I really appreciate God,

This perfect girl is my girl oh~

 

Okay, whenever she went out for her "morning runs", Soohyun really jogged to the company for some time in the practice room for herself. Like her oppa, she herself was quite the dancer, taking to it like a fish to water.

As to why she never quite disclosed her secret dance sessions to her unnies, well, you already know the answer. Her beagle unnies already bugged her about singing for them (which she had still yet to do, still too shy to sing in front of them), if they knew she liked dancing...

Yeah, it was better that the unnies continued believing that her dance sessions were morning runs.

Soohyun pulled out her phone, expecting a facetime call from Hyunwoo oppa, Changkyun, and her MONSTA X oppas.

"Morning Soohyun-ah!"

"Morning Changkyun, oppas! Are you practicing right now?"

"Yeah, we're in the dance room right now. Wae? What's up, Soohyun-ah?" Shownu asked.

"I think I got your No Exit dance down. Would Changkyun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter