Valentine's Day Treats

Give the Dogs a Bone or Squeaky Toy... or both
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2016

 

I pretend I don't like it

But it's not really like that

You know this better than me

Please treat me

Carefully like treasure

Don't rush, just take it slow baby

 

Very much excited to celebrate her first Valentine's Day with her Soohyunie, Wheein had several ideas for a romantic date. They couldn't have the whole day for themselves, as Wheein was busy preparing for the upcoming comeback, but she wanted at least an hour to celebrate together.

"Guess what I have planned for Valentine's Day, jagiya~" Wheein announced merrily, skipping to Soohyun's room door. She opened it without knocking. "Jagiya?" She saw her leader unnie pinning their maknae manager (who was only wearing her very pretty and soft looking undergarments) to the bed.

"Oh, good morning Wheein-ah. I was just trying to get a better look at Soohyun-ah here." Solar greeted her casually, as if it was normal for her to be pinning her dongsaeng's undressed girlfriend to the bed. "You know how shy she gets."

"Wheein unnie! Help me!" Soohyun pleaded, trapped beneath her Yongsun unnie. Then she remembered her state of undress. "Close your eyes! Don't look!" Soohyun's face couldn't get any redder than this.

"Yah! How could you?!" Wheein stormed over, eyes open, and pushed Solar off the bed.

"Yah! I was comfortable!" Solar complained from the floor, glaring at her dongsaeng. Wheein ignored the leader.

"Ah, thanks unnie." Soohyun sighed in relief sitting up, before she was pinned back down, this time by her pouting puppy unnie. "Wheein unnie?!"

"How could my jagiya be for the crazy ert unnie before me?!" Wheein whined, completely serious. The maknae stared at her disbelievingly. "We're dating~ jagi should be getting for me first~" Wheein finished jealously.

"Really?! I didn't plan for Yongsun unnie to catch me changing!" Soohyun replied.

"It made my morning, certainly. Lucky!" Solar declared with a cheeky grin, flashing a peace sign. "I should get out of bed earlier more often." She made a note to wake up before Soohyun-ah did and pretend to be asleep, just so that she could make these lucky mornings happen more often.

"Shut up, crazy ert!" Wheein retorted jealously, making Solar merong her.

"That really isn't the problem with this situation right now!" Because it totally mattered who got to see her first, was her, heavily laced with sarcasm, thought. 

"It's a problem to me~" Her byun girlfriend (she was still getting used to that term) whined. It only got worse from there.

"Why's everybody so loud?"

"We should be having breakfast, by now."

Moonbyul and Hwasa joined the fray, gawking at the scene of Wheein pinning down their cute near maknae on the bed, Solar watching from her spot on the floor.

"No!!! Unnies close your eyes! Don't look at me!" And her day just became catastrophically worse. She couldn't do anything to hide herself either.

"Eyy, did we miss the show, Wheein?" Hwasa asked with a quirked brow. Her fellow 95-liner sure worked fast, her and Soohyunie have only been dating a month.

"Couldn't wait too long, could you Wheein-ah?" Moonbyul also , shamelessly admiring the sight before her. "So that's what Soohyun-ah's underwear looks like..."

"Soohyunie has good taste, it suits her too." Hwasa added, moving to the side of the bed to get a better view. "Aigoo, Soohyunie looks like a strawberry again~"

"I was the one to catch her changing first." Solar boasted, making her members glare at her. "Then Wheein-ah came in and pushed me off Soohyun-ah."

"Soohyunie's my jagi!"

"Hmm... if that's the case, my turn!" Hwasa pushed her best friend off the bed, Solar standing up to avoid Wheein falling on her. "Ooh~ this is a much better view of Soohyunie." Hwasa cooed, taking her turn to pin their manager.

"Hyejin unnie! What about breakfast?!"

"That can wait for a bit, unnie wants Soohyunie time."

"Time's up! My turn, Hyejin-ah." Moonbyul then pushed Hwasa off, Wheein scrambling away from her spot before she landed. "Soohyun-ah keeps very fit, I see. And her underwear suits her very nicely."

"Byul unnie, I have to change and get ready!"

"Soohyun-ah can do that in a bit, I want quality time with our maknae too." Moonbyul didn't expect to be pushed off so soon. "Ow!"

"Stop touching my jagiya! She's mine!" Wheein declared, wrapping her body around the mortified Soohyun to cover her up. "Everyone can leave, we'll be out in a bit."

"Just because you're dating, doesn't mean she stopped being my little Soohyun-ah."

"We can't stop showing our affection for Soohyun-ah, no matter who dates her."

"She's still my Soohyunie. Period. And I'm still one of her loving unnies."

The beagle-dols argued back and forth, before finally Soohyun's patience had blown its' top.

"Ah!!!!! Get out, get out, get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter