Fangirls

Give the Dogs a Bone or Squeaky Toy... or both
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As if it's your habit

Your naughty hands come out naturally

And I keep doubting (Don't be like that)

What if you're like this to all girls?

My thoughts are getting complicated

 

While waiting for their first rehearsal, MAMAMOO were pestering Soohyun to sing and dance something to give them luck. Soohyun really wished her unnies hadn't caught her dancing that day, she really did.

"Unnies don't need luck for rehearsal." The maknae stubbornly denied them, she didn't want them to jump her in front of everyone in the waiting room, which would happen without question. Her unnies were shameless byuntaes, so they had no qualms about being over affectionate. She knew that all too well, being their number one victim.

"Yes we do! What if we slip and fall?" Wheein whined, pouting to look cute. Here was the unnie most guilty of being handsy with her, especially lately. Still, Soohyun could admit her Wheein unnie truly was the puppy the MooMoos had dubbed her.

"Or we could suddenly lose our voices!" Hwasa brought up another reason.

"Your unnies could forget the lyrics all of a sudden!" Moonbyul added, nodding fervently. "And the dance!"

"Or worse, your poor unnies could suddenly forget what they're doing on stage!" Solar quipped in, gasping in horror, her members mimicking her. "MAMAMOO would be ruined, aigoo."

The beagle-dols tried to look as aghast and stricken as possible, making Soohyun sigh at their dramatics.

"Okay, first off, unnies are performing indoors. Unless your stage has a lot of sparks, you have no risk of slipping on oil. Or water." Soohyun sighed, before continuing to dismantle their reasons. "And unnies won't lose their voices, as I've been sure to make them drink their herbal tea during breakfast, practice, and dinner when their vocal chords were tired."

"Umm... stage fright! That could make your unnies freeze up and forget everything!" Wheein tried another argument.

"Nope, unless it's Weekly Idol, the unnies never forget the dance. Which Byul unnie and Wheein unnie choreographed. And unnies never forget their lyrics. Remember? You wrote most of them." Soohyun said pointedly, looking at Solar, Hwasa, Wheein, and Moonbyul. "As for stage fright, unnies are practically fearless and live to perform."

"Ah, that's right." All four of them looked down, defeat and disappointment hanging over their heads. Of course their adorable smart dongsaeng manager would win this debate. She always did.

Feeling slightly bad at their kicked-puppy auras, Soohyun chose to compromise. Despite the blush that arose from the thought of singing for her much more talented unnies, Soohyun managed to open and sing a little bit of one of her favorite songs.

It looked good during the long winter

The chestnut colored coat

I hid myself inside of it and quickened my footsteps

But people keep asking, why are you the only one still like this?

Then I looked around and realized it was spring

I have no one to hold hands with and walk

It's just too much, this sweet spring wind

Everyone but me is in love, singing spring songs

Flowers bloom and sway before my eyes

But I want to hear something else

Something to sweep away everything

Not spring, love or cherry blossoms

Not spring, love or cherry blossoms 3x

"Okay, that's it. Good luck, unnies. Hwaiting!" Soohyun stopped the song after the first chorus, making her unnies protest, having been snapped out of their pleasant trance from hearing her sing.

"Eyy, that wasn't enough, Soohyunie!"

"Yeah! Finish the song!"

"I'll even do the rap parts!"

"Soohyun-ah, sing for your unnies!"

"Sorry! I have to go to the bathroom! Excuse me!" Soohyun quickly escaped the waiting room, stepping into the hallway. It wouldn't hurt to take a short little walk in the hallway before coming back to the waiting room.

She didn't expect to bump into someone as she rounded the corner, making the both of them fall.

Soohyun quickly got up to help whoever she bumped into on their feet.

"Jwesonghamnida! I should have looked where I was going!" Soohyun apologized bowing, face blushing out of embarrassment. "Jwesonghamnida!"

"I'm fine, don't worry about it. It was an accident. Are you hurt?" A familiar voice asked her with concern.

"Aniyo, I'm fine too. Thank you for asking-" Soohyun looked up to see AOA's lead vocal. "Yuna-ssi?! Ah, jwesonghamnida!" Her apologies began anew.

"Eyy, don't worry about it. None of us a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter