Break... Finally

Mabye i should have think about it TWICE [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyeonghye's POV

It has been a month and a half since we have debuted and also from the incident with Yuju. It has been hard and exhausting but also funny and interesting. I have got closer to the members and especially Tzuyu and Jihyo. Whenever there was something I didn’t understand or when I was in trouble, Tzuyu or Jihyo or both will always help. Not like the other members didn’t help me but Tzuyu and Jihyo was always by my side. Right now, I'm laying down at the floor with Sana by my side. 

Momo: Gyeonghye? Can you come into my room? I think I come going to need your help. 

I got my arm away from Sana without waking her. I stepped carefully over to Momo and tilted my head. Momo pointed over to Mina, who was laying down. I tilted my head to the other side, more confused. 

Momo: She won't get up unless is you who tell her. 

I lifted my right eyebrow, walked inside and closed the door after me. I shaked my head and chuckled. Mina was lying down in what seems to be an uncomfortable position. I laid right beside her and looked at her. 

Gyeonghye: Is time to wake up now Mina. 

Mina turned around so she hugged me. She snuggled her face into my neck and shake her head. I chuckled and brushed her hair. 

Mina: I don't want to. Only if you kiss me on the cheeks. 

I chuckled again and kissed her on both of her cheeks. Her face began to turn red, sat up and ran outside the room before she slammed the door to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter