Debut

Mabye i should have think about it TWICE [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyeonghye POV:

Today, is our debut day. When we were getting our makeup done, Got7 sunbaenims came inside. All the members, who were done or hadn't done their makeup yet, all gretted the sunabenims.

Jihyo: 2,3.

Twice: One in a million! Anyeonghaeseyo, sunbaenim. Twice, imida.

They bowed back and some of the sunbaenims walked away, to get their makeup done. Junior and Mark sunbaenim came over to me and patted me on the head, like i was a little kid.

Junior: So this is how the new member of Twice, looks like. You are really pretty!

Mark: And cute!

Mark sunbaenim pinched my cheek and left a red mark. I pouted, making Junior and Mark subaenim laugh. When the other members were done with their makeup, we leaved to Inkigayo.

Jihyo POV:

Okay, you got me. Yes, i was jealous, when the sunbaenims were close to Gyeonghye. Frome the first time, we meet, i feel that there was something about her that attracted me. First yesterday, i founded out that i actually like her but since i'm the leader of the group, i tried to keep my cool.

Jihyo: Move your , Sana. I want to sit beside Gyeonghye.

Sana did as i told, while pouted. Sorry Sana, maybe you can get to sit beside her a next time. I rubbed my head inside her neck and tried to act cute.

Gyeonghye: Unnie, you are really weird today. But also really cute.

She patted my on my cheek and laughed a refreshing laugh. I could feel myself blush, so i moved my head deeper inside her scent. Scent of flowers. I looked at the other members and saw Tzuyu looking sad. No way! She like Gyeonghye, don't she? No, she is mine. *pout*. I kissed Gyeonghye on the cheek, caused her to laugh.

Me and Gyeonghye was the last member to get down the car, since we sat in the back. Gyeonghye walked down before me and turned around, to wait for me. I acted like i tripped. Gyeonghye grabbed me. Our faces were only inches from each other. I couldn't help but to stare in her eyes and later on her lips. Her eyes. It was that warm brown color, that make you fall deep inside them. Her lips fine and soft.

Gyeonghye: You are a really clumsy unnie, you know that?

We laughed and Gyeonghye strecthed an arm to me. I wrapped an arm around her arm and we walked inside, inkigayo.

Tzuyu POV:

Momo came, running, up to my side and headlocked me. Then she looked around before she whispered me in the ear.

Momo: You are jealous of Jihyo unnie, right? You like Gyeonghye, don't you?

I unlocked myself from her headlock and walked away, keeping cold.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter