My first traning

Mabye i should have think about it TWICE [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Gyeonghye POV*

I hoped because that is was my first day as idol trainee, that they will be good to me and let me sleep until 9 but no, that was not like i thinked about. Already at 04:30, i was waken by Tzuyu, who whisper to me that it was our rooms turn to make breakfast will the other were using the bathroom and that we were going in after we have eaten. Such a life. How can they even do that every morning? Standning up when almost everyone in South Korea is sleeping? AMAZING!

We walked carefully out, trying not to wake the other, talking about what to make. We decide to make spicy rice cake and pancakes. Not the best combination but is better than not to eat anything and be hungry all day. I was making the spicy rice cake and Tzuyu maked the pancakes because she think that it would be better for me to make it instead of her. Making the food was done in no time. When Tzuyu was done she said that she would wake the members so they could use the bathroom, so they could eat when is done.

I was actually feeling happy. Actually having someone or a lot of people to eat with and not eating alone. It must be like this, how it feel to go from alone to be living with other people. while we were eating, Jiho keep asking me about myself. Mina try to stop her but it took some while. When we finished eating, Nayeon and Sana took the dishes. Me and Tzuyu excused ourselves to the bathroom. Having a personality like a gentelman, i said that Tzuyu could go first. She was pleased and suprised by my manner (i think), that she kissed me on my cheek before going in the bathroom. Maybe is going to take some while, so i can just take a little nap before she is done. Some time later, i was wake by Tzuyu. Now my turn. I walked in the room with my "need to use in bathroom" basket and locked the door.

It aren't that bad to be a idol as i tought it would be. Actually is the right opposite. Okay, maybe there is the thing about wake up in the morning when you should be sleeping. Now leave me alone. I have to finish before i'm getting scold for being to slow.

We have to wait about a hour before the manager come and got us. That make me, want to pack lunch for every member and the manager. I make something easy, like sandwichs. Two types, one with tuna and mayonnaise and the other with eggs. I was done just in time befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter