The lucky but also weird day

Mabye i should have think about it TWICE [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You" POV

Right now. Lying at my bed and don't know what to do. I'm 22, girl and also...... jobless. AND i still can't find.Why don't i have job, you would ask then right? Then listen carefully because i won't tell it twice (Author: do you get it? Like in TWICE (the group). Sorry *embrassed*). So the story begin a few weeks ago where i was my way to my job but when i finally reached, something shocked me. The buliding where i was working in was in fire *sigh* There where some of the fireworkers, who tried to put out the fire but no need to. In the end all was gone. And about a few 100 of us lost our job to the fire. no one until now know how the fire started.

*Flashback*

I was on my way to my job after just have eaten breakfeast in a reasturant. On my way i could smell something weird. Something burnt. But i thougt that maybe some have burned their food so i continued. But when i really reached my work, i saw the flames. They have almost eated all of the building. I was so shocked that i actually fainted. When i woke up again, i saw my friend Yoona stand beside me and told me that our building was not saved from the fire and everyone who have worked in that building have lose they job beacuse the company want to save money so they can get the buiding up again.

*Present*

And that how it all worked. While i was thinking, i heard my phone ring. Can you guess who it was? It was my friend Youngji. After the fire she actually debuted as a singer! She didn't told us, her friends, that she have go to an audition and did past. But now she called me and said i was invited to her birthday party this saturday and that she have a surprise for me. But the problem is that i don't have any "fine" clothes. The reason i said "fine", is beacuse i have fine clothes but not as fine as idols and stars, so i got up and tried searched for all of my fineste clothes and tried to make the best combination.

*Saturday*

It was the day, Youngji birthday. Youngji have writed to me yesterday, that a car will come and get me. How nice of her to show that she have a job as idol and can just get people do thing for if the get paid, which they do beacuse Youngji is SO famous and got A LOT of MONEY. Okay, so bad are Youngji not but i'm still mad at the thing that i have just losed my job, that i'm the only "normal" human at the party and that she find a job for like i couldn't find it my own. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter