School

Mabye i should have think about it TWICE [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyeonghye’s POV:

Since it was my first day in school after debut, Jihyo followed me to school. She said that she wanted to see how my school was and how my friends were.

Gyeonghye: You don’t need to follow me to school unnie. I can walk to school on my own. You should get some sleep instead unnie.

Jihyo: I’m fine Gyeonghye. I want to see your school and your friends. I want to see how they treat you. I don’t want you to be bullied.

Gyeonghye: Thank you unnie. I love you Jihyo unnie.

I made a big heart and hugged Jihyo. She laughed a heartily laugh and hugged me back.

Jihyo: Let’s hurry to school before you are getting to late.

We arrived at school 10 minutes before it ringed. Jihyo walked me to the class and we got a lot of screams and squeals when we walked inside. I didn’t change at all! I’m the same person. The only difference is that I have now debuted under a girl group. But beside that I’m the same person. Why even make it so big? I shake my head and sighed. I dragged Jihyo outside the classroom. I turned to Jihyo and kissed her on the cheek.

Gyeonghye: Thank you for following me Jihyo unnie. You should go now. The teacher most is here soon.

Jihyo: Fine. Have a good day Gyeonghye.

Jihyo was going to walk away when she turned around and walked back to me.

Jihyo: Remember that we have stages and practices today, so come straight home so you can change and eat something before we go and perform and practice. Okay?

Gyeonghye: I know Jihyo unnie. You say it as like I was a baby.

Jihyo: You are a baby. My baby. Have a good day.

Jihyo kissed me on the cheek and this time she leaved for real. I walked back inside the classroom and sat at my seat. Right after a pool of people came over to me and asked about it was to debut, how it was to sing on stage, was I nervous, and a lot of more. Luckily I was rescued by the teacher who came inside the classroom, just in time. I sighed and looked outside the window. Today is going to be a long day.

*After some boring lessons*

As I was going to walk outside, my friend (the only one in the school) Younghee, ran after me and laid her arm around my neck.

Younghee: Can’t belive that I got a celebetriy as a friend. No need to worry! I will be your bodyguard. No can come near you.

Younghee acted like a bodyguard w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter