CHAPTER 2

NEVER LET YOU GO !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I want to meet Song Ji Hyo first " Kim Jong Kook wants to meet Song Ji Hyo before he make decision.

After heard explaination from her dad , Song Ji Hyo agreed to meet Kim Jong Kook.

" Are you okay Song Ji Hyo ? " Kim Jong Kook asked Song Ji Hyo when he looks her eyes already swollen because of crying for long time .

Song Ji Hyo just give a bitter smile to Kim Jong Kook . That is the first time she meets Kim Jong Kook . Before this she just heard Kim Jong Min mentioned his name .

" I'm sorry oppa..." Finally that sentence out from Song Ji Hyo's mouth .

" Why you asked forgiveness from me ? " Kim Jong Kook asked although he already know the answer .

" Because of Kim Jong Min oppa . you become the victim to marry with me ." Her tears started flow to her cheek when she remember back what Kim Jong Min already did to her .

" So , you agreed with my appa's suggestion ? You agreed to marry with me ? Do you not regret to stay with the man that you did not love ? Are you willing to waste your life with the man that you never thought to be your husband ? " Kim Jong Kook tried to test her .

" That is not important now . Our family's feeling is the most important . I did not want your family and my family get shame if the wedding cancel ." She did not want to hurt her parents' hurt . She willing to do anything if it is involve her family .

" Then what about with my feeling , my heart ? " Kim Jong Kook asked again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter