CHAPTER 1

NEVER LET YOU GO !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo cannot hide her smile anymore because tomorrow her boyfriend will become her husband . She remember back Kim Jong Min propose her to be his wife .

"Song Ji Hyo , i want you always beside me , no other women can replace you in my heart , will you marry me ? " Kim Jong Min said to her during propose.

The sentence that prove his love to Song Ji Hyo and Song Ji Hyo believe other women also want it from their partner.

While she busy thinking about Kim Jong Min , she heard her phone rang . That is a message from her future husband . She very happy when she saw Jong Min's name appear . she open the message .

'Song Ji Hyo , I'm sorry ... I cannot marry with you...i have my own reason to cancel our wedding...sorry Song Ji HYo...please forget me'

She feel like a big stone hit her head . She cannot endure anymore and cry loudly . Mrs Song quickly enter to Ji Hyo's room.

"What happen Song Ji Hyo ?" Mrs Song panic when she saw her daughter already cry loudly . Then Mr Song also come in to Son Ji Hyo's room.

"Jong Min oppa did not want marry with me ? " she said it in cry.

"What ???" Her dad very shocked when heard about it.

 

 

" Kim Jong Min !!!" Mr Kim scream call his son . He already got a call from Song Ji Hyo's dad and sure very shocked when heard about Kim Jong Min want to cancel his wedding.

" Why you scream loudly oppa ?" Mrs Kim climb down from the stairs when she heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter