CHAPTER 5

NEVER LET YOU GO !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji Hyo...you enter first... I want to take our things in car ."

Song Ji Hyo just follow her husband's instruction .

" Omma ..." Song Ji Hyo call her mother-in-law when she already entered .

She passed the living room and want go to kitchen . But she stops when she see someone climb down the stairs . They do eye contact to each other . Song Ji Hyo knows that person . The man who have captured her heart . The man that always make her heartbeat become fast . The man that she very love before this but now , she does not know why all the feeling already lost . The love that deep for Kim Jong Min maybe already less when he state that he did not want to marry with her or maybe she already love someone else.

“ Ji Hyo…. Why you stay here” Kim Jong Kook come from behind .

Then , he also saw his brother . He thinks no wonder she react like that .

“ No oppa… I just want to find omma …maybe she in the kitchen “ Song Ji Hyo hugs her husband’s arm .

“ My son and my daughter-in-law already arrived “ Mrs Kim come from the kitchen .

She gives signal to Kim Jong Min to leave when she looks Song Ji Hyo uncomfortable .

“ Jong Kook , bring Ji Hyo to room . Both of you take a rest first”

“I’m okay omma… I want to help you at the kitchen”

“ No it’s okay … today I want to cook for my children ."

Mrs Kim happy all her family gather tonight but she did not know what will happen if Kim Jong Kook and Kim Jong Min sit in one place .

She hopes everything will be okay this night .

While Song Ji Hyo arranged her clothes , she remember what Kim Jong Min already did to her . Three years in love but at the end , Kim Jong Min betray her . Maybe true what Kim Jong Kook said before this . In love with someone that does not mean they can end up together . She cannot hold her tears . She cry because she never thought this will happen to her .

“ Are you crying because of him ?”

Song Ji Hyo not aware that her husband was behind her . She quickly wipes her tears .

“ No …” She said in short .

Song Ji Hyo  sit beside Kim Jong Kook . She does not know why when she near with Kim Jong Kook , she feels calm and safe .

“ I know Ji Hyo , I know you sad when you see him “

“ I know it hard for you to forget about him “

“ Because your mind and your heart still full memories with him “

When she hear it , her tears flow down her cheek . She cried not because Kim Jong Min left her but she is sad because her husband always understand her . She felt she had been cruel to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter