CHAPTER 12

NEVER LET YOU GO !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hyo ah” That’s the first word when Ji Hyo pick up the phone.

“What do you want?” Ji Hyo ask the caller.There is Nana. She know when Nana call her like that must be has something she want to get help.

Nana and Ji hyo already be friend almost 10 years .They already know each other very well .All the secret they have shared to each other. She the first one give support when Ji Hyo in trouble.

“Can you take care of my twins for two days?” Nana straight to the point reason she call Ji Hyo.

Nana has a 4 years old twins , Hyunbin and Hyuna .Her husband already died in a tragic car accident 3 years ago. Ji Hyo always help her when she cannot handle her problem by herself. Ji Hyo had take care of Nana’s twins before but now Ji Hyo already married.So need to get her husband permission first.

“I need to ask Jong Kook oppa first” Ji Hyo said that while look at Jong Kook that sit on the bed.

Jong Kook rise his eyebrows while looking at Ji Hyo.

“Can Nana’s twin stay here for two days?”Ji Hyo asking him with puppy eyes.

“Sure yeobo” Jong Kook smile sweetly.

“Nana, your twin can stay with us” Ji Hyo really excited because already long time she did not see Hyuna and Hyunbin.

While Ji Hyo on the phone with Nana , Jong Kook get a phone call from someone.

Jong Kook out from their bedroom to talk with the caller.

“What do you want?”Jong Kook said it strictly.

“I want to see what you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter