CHAPTER 6

NEVER LET YOU GO !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo drinks alone at the cafe after tired shopping her things . Since she’s married , that is the first time going out alone because her husband did not give permission to she doing that . Everytime want to going out must be with him .

But today after begging like a cat , she succeed to get permission from him. She just did not want to disturb Kim Jong Kook during his worktime .

“ Can I sit here ?” Suddenly a woman standing in front her .

“Sure “ Ji Hyo did not know who is she .

“Alone ?” She asked again like she know Ji Hyo very well .

Ji Hyo just nodded her head.

“ Sorry … who are you?” Ji Hyo asked that beautiful woman .

“ Your husband’s friend ” She said while put a smile.

“ Really??? I’m sorry I did not know you are his friend ." she thought Jong Kook already let she know all his friend . Maybe she did not come during their wedding .

“ It’s okay ” 

“ Do you not come to our wedding? Because oppa had let me know all his friend during that time . "

“ I come but why he need to introduce his ex-girlfriend  to his wife?” She laughed when said that .

‘ Ex-girlfriend???’ Ji Hyo shocked when hear it .

So this is Jong Kook's girlfriend . 

“ Just call me Seohyun” She act like nothing happen between them .

Ji Hyo look at Seohyun , a very beautiful woman , has a good body shape like a supermodel , face look like a doll , almost perfect . If compared with her , maybe ….. She did not want to describe it.

“ How’s life ? Everything okay ?” Seohyun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter