CHAPTER 8

NEVER LET YOU GO !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook looks at her wife’s picture in his phone . He never  thought this woman can open his heart that had closed for woman before . 

“ Ji Hyo ah..did you know that I really love you ? I want you everyday in front of my eyes . I want to listen that you love me everyday . I want your lips always in smile when you with me . But that is will be remained forever ?  I always hold myself to not fall in love with you but I did not until when I can bear it because I become weak when I with you .”

Jong Kook smile when he remember sweet memories with her . Since that Jong Kook realized why his brother really love her until can do anything for her . He knows Ji Hyo very sad when Jong Min decided to cancel their wedding but what can he do , everything already happen . That is up to them to accept it or not .

While he looking of Ji Hyo’s picture , his phone ringing . He got a call from someone and he know very well that person .

“ Ji Hyo ah … where you want to go?” Her mum asked Ji Hyo when she see her daughter seem like want to go out .

“ I want to back to my home .”

“ This is your home “ She knows what her daughter meant it but she act like she does not understand it .

“ I want to back to my husband’s house .”

“ But Jong Kook already told me that you will be stay here until he back .”

“ Please omma … I feel like I’m dying staying here” Ji Hyo shows her pity face and leave her mum .

Her mum just smile w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter