♕|[Chapter 2]|

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We could be a comedy skit!

I'm sorry that she has distracted you from the story...

~Friday, April 29, XX50~

 

Once classes ended I had been called to the track meeting, I was appointed the next girl’s president (all sports are clubs and require a teacher to coach and for a student to be “president” of the club) for when Hyoseong-noona goes up to the high school. After the meeting I called Jongup and asked him for directions to his house. Jongup stayed on the phone with me the whole time as I walked to the directions he gave me.

 

“I’m here~” I said once I reached his home, he had Taehyung-oppa wait outside once I was just a few blocks away.

 

“Ok, come inside now then.” Jongup said over the phone and hung up.

 

His house was quiet cleaner than I had expected it to be, and they both had packed up lots of Jongup’s stuff already. I looked around his small house a little bit after I removed my shoes. Some picture frames sitting on a table caught my attention, I picked up one with a picture of a couple on their wedding day.

 

“Those were my parents.” Jongup said from behind me, I handed him the frame and he took it.

 

I had always been wondering what had happened to his parents. “What happened to them?”

 

Taehyung-oppa joined us and looked at the picture before Jongup put it in a nearby box. “I’m not sure, they died when I was very young, so I don’t really remember them… But gramps said that the 3 of us were in a car accident and I was the only one that survived.”

 

“Oh.. I’m sorry…” I apologized thinking that Jongup didn’t want to talk about it.

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t even remember them very well.”

 

Taehyung-oppa wrapped his arms around our shoulders. “How about we finish packing? The sooner we finish the sooner we get home.”

 

We went back to packing things up, Jongup packed up the things in his room and Taehyung-oppa and I just packed thing up around the rest of the house.

 

It didn’t take very long to pack up Jongup’s stuff, Jongup grabbed one of the suitcases that he put his clothes in and Taehyung-oppa grabbed the other, I carried the box with Jongup’s school supplies.

 

“I’ll carry that for you if you want Junhee,” Taehyung-oppa offered.

 

I shook my head,”Nn, I’m fine.” I was going to retort at him for thinking of me being so weak, after all he was the one who taught me taekwondo, but I guess that is all leg work…

 

~~~

 

We walked all the way to the house from Jongup’s, it was about 3km, including our driveway. Himchan-oppa had already left for work today, Taehyung-oppa opened the door to the empty house and Xiu was in front of the door stretching.

 

“Ya! Tae, Jun, Uppie, what took you so long?” Yongguk-oppa yelled as he walked towards the front door from the living room.

 

I showed Jongup up to Taehyung-oppa’s room, as Taehyung-oppa explained how far Jongup lived. I placed Jongup’s school supplies in the empty corner of Taehyung-oppa’s room and Jongup placed his suitcase next to the box. I pulled the futon out from under oppa’s bed, Jongup would be sleeping in Taehyung-oppa’s room until we move the few things of Jin-oppa’s in here, Jin-oppa wasn’t around very often due to living in the dorm at his university.

 

“Thanks for your help Junhee.” Jongup sat down on futon as I left to go to my room.

 

“No problem, if you need anything just let us know.” I closed the door, went out the next door, and let Taehyung-oppa through. “Both of you better not practice taekwondo up there.” He rolled his eyes and carried Jongup’s other suitcase to his room. I walked down the stairs and on my way to my room was attacked with hugs from Baekhyun and Luhan.

 

“Welcome home noona~” The smiled up at me.

 

I wrapped my arms around them as well. “I’m home.”

 

“Noona, you still have your bag on~” Baekhyun whined.

 

“I haven’t been to my room yet.” I smiled at them, they let go of me and I made my way back to my room. I threw my bag next to my closet before looking for a set of clothes. I changed into my black sweatshorts and a t-shirt. My phone buzzed once inside of my bag, I had gotten a text.

 

 

“Yongguk-oppa!” I called out for him just before he was about leave this house for work. “Can we still have our movie night tonight?”

 

“Yeah, I never said anything against it, I thought you had everything set up already?” He replied.

 

I texted Jungkook back and he sent another question.

 

 

Yongguk-oppa had started walking to his car and I followed him. “Yongguk-oppa, can Jungkook stay the night?”

 

“Yeah, you both always fall asleep anyways. But he has to sleep on the couch, Jongup is staying in Taehyung’s room, remember?”

 

“Yeah, thanks Yongguk-oppa. Drive safely~” I said as he got into the car to go to work.

 

“Don’t forget to watch the kids!” He said before driving off.

 

 

I went back inside and upstairs to Taehyung-oppa’s room, Lu and Bacon were playing with the 2 older boys who had changed out of their school uniforms before they started packing stuff.

 

“Noona~ Jonguppie-hyung is gonna live with us now?” Lu asked.

 

I nodded my head. “Guess what tonight is?” I asked Lu wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter