Advise from his onii-chan

TWO DIFFERENT WORLD

Chiaki POV...

After I heard about the break up of Kim and Tegoshi, I'm really sad and I'm angry at Tegoshi cause he hurt my little sister. For me she is precious and I dont want anybody hurt her because she is all that  I have.

Nissy: Chiaki-chan ,what are you thinking right now?

Chiaki: I'm thinking about Kim and your brother Yuya.

Nissy: Is it because of their broke up?

Chiaki: Hai! You know what, I hate him, your brother. I hate Yuya cause he hurt my little sister.

Nissy:I'm sorry for what his done to Kim.

Chiaki: I can't forgive him.

Nissy: I'll understand what you felt babe. I talk to him later, don't worry.

 

Nissy POV...

I'll never expect this would happened. I want an explanation from Yuya. But he is in Yuki's side right now. He never leave that girl while Kim is in pain right now.Poor kim.

 

Yuya POV...

After we went to the clinic, I send Yuki home ,she is alright now. And I'm thinking about Kim, how is she? I really miss her but when I think about what she done to Yuki, I'll never expect that she can do it.I'll  be going home now, and he went home.

Nissy: Yuya -chan! 

Yuya: what?

Nissy: Why are you not listen what  Kim's side?

Yuya: Why should I? She almost killed Yuki.

Nissy: Just listen ,what Kim's side. I believe Kim. Youu have no evidence that she 's tryin' to kill that girl.

Yuya: oniichan, we have evidence, she cut Yuki's wrist.

Nissy: Did you saw that Kim cut her wrist?

Yuya: No! 

Nissy: See! You didn't saw that Kim cut Yuki's wrist. Yuya, I'll advise you that try to listen her , I know You still love.But if you don't admit ,I think someone can replace you in Kim's heart.Just think about it.