FRAMED UP

TWO DIFFERENT WORLD

No one  POV.

Kim and Yuya are always together and their onee chan/onii chan are happy about their relationship.But there is one girl who want to ruin their relationship who is her rival to Tegoshi ,who is Yuki. She called Kim in her cellphone.

Kim: Moshi moshi!(Hello!)

Yuki: Moshi moshi! Kim.

Kim: May I know whose in the line?

Yuki: I'm Yuki, you dont remember me ,do you?

Kim: Oh Yuki! Why are you calling me ? Is there anything wrong?

Yuki: Do you wanna be my friend? 

Kim: oh! yeah , Yuki,I want too be your friend.

Yuki: Ok if you want come over her in our classroom.

Kim: Ok.(exited.)she went to their classroom from the garden which is her favorite spot in the school.

a couple of minutes ago ,she arrive at the classroom where yuki waited her.

Kim: Hi Yuki! 

Yuki: Dont come near me.(She is holding a knife)

Kim: Oh! yuki? What's wrong? Why are you holding a knife ,put it down Yuki it's dangerous.

Yuki: Dangerous? I will take life because of you.

Kim: What? What did I do to you?

Yuki: You never know what I mean ? hahaha! funny, dont fool me.You take Tegoshi Yuya away from me.

Kim: It's not true.

Yuki: You steal him from me.

Kim: I'm not stealing him from you.

Yuki: You did.You steal her from me.

Kim: I'm not. You already broke up , and he confessed at me that he loves me.

Yuki: I hate you Kim, I really really hate you. (and she act as in she will going to cut her pulse by a knife.)

And Yuki did cut her pulse ,and Kim was shock as she come near Yuki and she get the knife at Yuki's hands and she (Yuki)was hurting. And then Tegoshi Yuya and the rest of their classmate and their teacher enter the classroom and shock what they see. And Yuki came to Yuya and the rest and say.

Yuki: Yuya chan ,she want to kill me. Aah! Im hurt.(Kim dropped the knife in the floor.)

Yuya: Yuki! And looks at Kim who was shocked of Yuki's lies.

Kim: No, it's not true.

Teacher: Kim ,what did you do?

Kim: I never did. She lied.

Yuya: How come she lied she's hurt and you holding the knife.(he's angry at Kim)

Kim: But I never did, Yuya. I never did, sensie.

Yuya: when something happened with Yuki, I'll never forgive you.(He touched the shoulder of Kim and push away .

And Yuya and the rest, they brought Yuki to the hospital and Kim leaving alone in the classroom and cry.