One month suspension

TWO DIFFERENT WORLD

KIM POV...

After they left, Kim left too. She went outside the classroom and she heard some student gossiping about what happened earlier and they glared at her.

student 1: She is a murderer.

student 2: Yeah , she is...

student 3: Maybe she get expell in these school because of her done to yuki.

student 4: I hope so, cause I dont like her.

student 1: Really, she is annoying...

 student 2: She steal Tegoshi Yuya to Yuki.                                                                                                                               student 3: What a flirt girl.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     After she heard what her schoolmate said about her ,she quikly run to the the garden and set in the bench. A minute ago, there is a student call her and said that principal wants to see her. And she arrive at the principal's office.

Kim:  (bow) Sir, are you looking for me?

Principal: Yes! I heard about what you've done to Yuki.

Kim: Sir, let me explain. I never do that.

Principal:  But that's not what  I heard.  Why did you did it?

Kim: Sir ,It's  misunderstanding.I can never do that thing. Yuki cut her wrist herself.

Principal: Why are she cut herself ? She never do that . I heard that you steal Tegoshi Yuya to her.

Kim:No, I am not sir. I never steal him to her. But I know you wont believe  ,sir . It's ok.

Principal: I'm sorry ,Kim but even I dont want this to happen but the board decided already that starting today , you will have one month suspension .

Kim: It's alright ,It's that what the board's decision I will accept it.

Principal: I'm sorry. You may go now. 

Kim:  Ok sir.(bow) and left the principal's office.

 

After that, she left the school and went in the park, setting on the swing and she cried. She still crying until someone look at her wonder why she is crying. He want to comfort her even if he dont know her. And he went near her and offer his handkerchief to her.