Suspension is over

TWO DIFFERENT WORLD

Kim POV...

My suspension is over and I'm glad, demo I'm awkward with my classmates coz all of them still hate me. They thought that I'm a criminal just what yuki told them.I'm entering our classroom and I'm taking my seat but my classmates glaring at me.

Clm8s no. 1: What is she doing here?

Clm8s no.2: I thought she never comes back here because of what she done to yuki.

Clm8s no.3: What a thickness face!

Clm8s no.4: Hey criminal what are you doing here?

Clm8s no.5: Aren't you supposed already expelled? Why they didn't expell you? 

Kim, even she is hurting right now of what she heard from her classmates, still she ignore them but gradually her tears are fall.

And Tegoshi and Yuki entering our classroom together and Tegoshi looking at Kim directly.He missed her. While Yuki saw him looking at her enemy and rival at him. 

Yuki: Kim- chan you are already here. I'm glad that your suspension is over.(fake)

Kim: You are glad? (smirk sarcastic) Just tell the truth that you don't want me to comeback here. 

Yuki: What are you talking about?

Kim: I know you can fool them all but not me. Stop trying to be nice. I know you are fake.

Yuki: It's not true.

Kim: Yes you are!

Yuya: Stop it will you? Glaring at Kim.

Kim: But- he cut her off.

Yuya: I said stop it.

Kim: Fine.

And the teacher entering the classroom and they go back to their seats and the teacher start the lesson. And an hour the class ended. 

Tegoshi POV...

I know that she is at fault but my heart hurt. I still love her. 

While the teacher is discussing the lesson, I can't help but staring at Kim. I really missed her, a lot. 

 

After class, I walk with Yuki  out of school gate and I saw her talking other guy. The guy that I saw with her last month. And she laughs with him. I hate to see her with the guys especially that guy. I glare at them cause I can't take it to see them laughing with each other. I drag Yuki out of this place.

I send her home and after that I went home.