New friend

TWO DIFFERENT WORLD

Taipe Pov...

   After that, she left the school and went in the park, setting on the swing and she cried. She still crying until someone look at her wonder why she is crying. He want to comfort her even if he dont know her. And he went near her and offer his handkerchief to her.    

Taipe: Excuse me Miss! I think you need this.

She look up and saw the stranger  who are good looking guy who  offer his handkerchief and she accept it wippe her tears.

  Kim: Thank you. 

Taipe! Is there anything wrong? 

Kim: uhmm...I'm not ok.

Taipe: I can listen ,so that you can feel better, but it's ok if you can't share.

             Buy the way I'm Taipe . Fujigaya Taisuke, but you can call me Taipe.

Kim: I'm ...Kim Rodriguez.

Taipe: You are not japanese, do you?

Kim: Hai! I'm not japanese ,I'm filipina.

Taipe: Really? oh, that's why your pretty. pretty than some japanese girls.

Kim:(blush) Arigato.

Taipe! Can we be fiends?

Kim: Hai! Teppie-chan.

 

From that day, they became friends.They always together and later she forgot her boyfriend,Tegoshi who always with Yuki . And Tegoshi decided to break up with her and she accept it even it hurts her.

 

Kim POV...

Yuya: Let's break up.

Kim: (shocked) Yuya-chan, what are you saying?You want to break up with me?

          Naze?(why?)

Yuya: Kim, you ask me why? You almost killed Yuki. And now ,you ask me why?

Kim: Yuya-chan ,please let me explain, it's a misunderstanding. She cut her wrist herself.

Yuya: And now you want to believe me? How can she cut her wrist  herself? Stop kidding me .

Kim:You don't love me, do you?

Yuya: Yes, I don't love you anymore.

Kim:Ok. it's that what you want, ok. Let's break up. I don't love you anymore then. Please be happy                with her.

No one POV.

 

After they broke up, Kim and Taipe are always together, she introduced Taipe to Chiaki. And her onee-chan Sukina(fond) with him and she likes Teppie for Kim.