Childhood friends

TWO DIFFERENT WORLD

Kim POV...

Chiaki oneechan and I went to the mall to go shopping. We always go shopping as our bonding time.

Chiaki: Kim-chan, try this dress. I think it's suits you.

Kim: Hai! (she went to the fitting room) After she try the dress she walk out from the fitting room.

Chiaki: Wow! It's suits you. You're so pretty Kim-chan. Kim: Arigato onee-chan.

        Kim...(someone call her). She looks at the person who called her and shock...

Kim: Kiko and Jack! ( she came to the two and hug them). Kiko: kumusta ka na "my princess"?( how are you"my princess"?)

Kim: heto, mabuti naman .(here, good enough).

Jack: Alam no na miss ka na namin?(you know, we really miss you?)

Kim: Ako din na miss ko na rin kayo.(me too, I really miss you two).

Oh, by the way,( turn her head to chiaki) I would like to introduce to you Chiaki onee-chan, my childhood friends from the country that I belong, Philippines. They are Kiko and Jack.

Guys ( turn to the guys), Siya nga pala ang stepsister ko, so ate Chiaki. Mag stepsister kami pero turingan namin tunay na magkapatid.( she is my stepsister Chiaki onee-chan. We are stepsisters but in our mind, we are like real sisters).

Guys: Hello! Nice to meet you. (bowing down to Chiaki) Chiaki: Hi! Nice to meet you too. ( bowing down to the guys).

Kim: So guys, ano nga pala ang ginagawa niyo dito sa Japan? ( so guys, what are doing here in Japan?)

Jack: Nagbabakasyon kami dito at gusto ka namin makita rito sa Japan. (we came here for vacation and we want to see you here in Japan).

Kim: Ah really?

Kiko: Yeah. Gusto kitang makita! I mean gusto ka naming makita. (I want to see you, I mean, we want to see you).[blushing]

Kim: Ah ok. ( blushing) Nag hotel ba kayo?(Are you staying in hotel?)

Guys: Oo.( yeah)

Kim: OK.

Chiaki: Are you in vacation here? (To the guys)

Guys: Yeah, we are in vacation.

Chiaki: You can join us.

Kiko: Are you sure?

Chiaki: Yeah, I'm sure. Come on.

Guys: Thank you very much.

Chiaki: Not to mention. ( smile to them) After that they enjoying theirselves. The girls toured the guys everywhere. The girls toured the guys everywhere .