News

It doesn't matter - part 2

News

Chapter 18

On their ride to the concert hall Yunhyeong and the others are relieved to see Hanbin look well rested now. Yunhyeong sits next to Hanbin in the car and sighs. “I am glad Bobby carried you home last night. You totally pasaed out.” June sighs and turns to look out of the window. “After you left Jinhwan-Hyung still let us practise, Bobby-Hyung said we could stop...” Jinhwan frowns and hits June gentle on his upper arm. “Yah! Stop complaining. It's not like I let you do the impossible.” Donghyuk shakes his head and drops back on his backrest. “That's right...but you were still too persistent...my legs hurt from dancing.” Hanbin chuckles when each of them starts complaining about Jinhwans Spartan training. Bobby too joins them and pats Chanwoos thigh. “I bet Jinhwans training is not as hard as Hanbins...So you better stop complaining, Hanbin-ah is back to his usual self, ready to fret us during practise. I already got fretted today.” He grins teasingly, referring to Hanbin wanting to top him but Hanbin just smirks. “Oh I didn't know that counts as fretting?” Bobby crosses his arms and leans towards Hanbin, facing him straight in the eyes. “It does...you know it is quite a touchy topic.” Hanbin laughs and leans equally to the front. “Oh, touchy you say...yes I bet it will be touchy...” He smiles superior while the others just feel more and more confused. Donghyuk troubled about what they mean, ruffles his hair and laughs. “Yah..yah...yah...Don't try to show off...we are about to arrive so let's not start a competition here and now. Ne?” Hanbin nods his head and leans back on his seat. “You are right, but not about the competition but you could say it is a challenge.” He smiles at Bobby while Bobby smiles faintly as he shakes his head and turns to look out of the window. “When you say so.” He mutters almost unable for the others to hear. Hanbin chuckles and looks at Bobby while his mood gets better and better. Only Yunhyuk seems strangely quiet today. Hanbin notices him and leans to him and taps his shoulder. “Hyung? Are you thinking about something? What bothers you?” Yunhyuk frowns and turns back to him looking at his dongsaengs. He sighs and shakes his head. “Let's not talk now...the time isn't right...” Hanbin as well as the others become worried now and all stare at him. Hanbin gets serious and sits up straight. “Hyung, if you have something to tell us then tell us.” Yunhyuk looks at Hanbin and his eyes start quivering. “I am sorry...I know you should enjoy the day today...” Jinhwan frowns and sounds bitter. “It's about the news, right?” Everyone turn to Jinhwan when Yunhyuks sighs and shuts his mouth. Donghyuk frowns confused and looks at Jinhwan. “What news?” Jinhwan ignores Donghyuk and turns to his manager. “They won't air it. Nothing of it. Am I right?” The faces of the others become more and more confused while Yunhyuk face gets paler. He frowns and nods his head. Hanbin slowly getting irritated from all this blurry informations raises his voice. “Yah! Could anybody be so kind as to tell me what is going on?” Jinhwan leans back and crosses his arms as he mutters. “I didn't think they would do it after all but it seems they had no other choice.” Hanbin glares at Jinhwan then turns to Yunhyuk. Bobby sighs impatient and sighs. “What is this all about? Yunhyuk-Hyung? What is Jinhwanie-Hyung talking about?” Yunhyuk turns to them and explains with a heavy voice. “We got informed about a few weeks ago that there could be a possibility that Korean artists will be prohibit from the Chinese entertainment industry, but up until now those were only rumours and no one actually took it serious...but...” He takes a break then continues after finding the right words to say it while he tries hard to hold in his anger, remembering what they went through. “Korean artists will be banned from now on, on all shows in China...” He shuts his eyes and breaths in. “Including the artists starring in 'The Heros of the remix'.” Hanbin frowns still confused while the others feel as if they got slapped in the face. Bobby flops back on his seat and laughs bitter while Hanbin still stares at Yunhyuk. “What does this mean?” Yunhyuk sighs and looks sorry. “This means that your parts as wells as other Korean artists' parts will be either edit out or blurt out...to the extent of covering your voice...when possible...from now on...PSY-Hyungnim got a call yesterday, that told him about the political details regarding this drastic measure.” Hanbin now gets white and drops back on his seat, not sure what he should think of it when Chanwoo refuses to accept it. “No! What is this mess? We worked so hard and now-” Jinhwan grabs his arm and pulls him back. “It's not only us that suffer now...it will be the same for every Korean idol...It's decided by the government...we can't help it...” Hanbin frowns and starts chewing on his lips. “They can't be serious...” Bobby looks at Hanbin then turns to Yunhyuk. “What is it that they try achieve with this?” Yunhyuk sighs. “I am not sure...I bet they themselves don't really know what they actually do...and it is not our duty to think about it...we just have to accept it. I am sorry. I can't even describe how sorry I feel.” Hanbin lips tremble as he breathes in, trying to keep his anger in check. He thinks for some time then sighs and looks at Yunhyuk and s. “So they will not air our parts? What does it matter. We had our fans support us by each recording and they will continue to support us until this mess is solved. I am upset but I refuse to show them that it bothers us. We will work hard and show our iKONICS and especially for this show our Chinese fans that them supporting us until the last recording was not for nothing. Let's work hard and for now we should only concentrate on our next album. No more words about 'the Remix' we can't change it anyway. Araso?” He looks at s and seeing their honest and serious faces supporting his words makes him feel better. Bobby smiles and pats Hanbins back. “That's our leadernim for us!” He puts his hand in the middle and smiles at his team. “Get ready?” The others grin and clutch their hands on his to shout in sync. “SHOWTIME!” Yunhyuk laughs moved by his dongsaengs energy and spirit, almost starting to cry. Hanbin smiles and coughs to clear his throat. “Let's enjoy our sunbae's concert and our free time, we deserve this.” Bobby nods his head and everyone agrees with their leaders statement.

 

Their driver arrives at the concert venue and even though they feel still uneasy about the news they go to the concert with a happy vibe and excited to have some free time.

Yunhyuk tries to respect their motivation to just accept this fact and moves on just as his dongsaengs do. He guides iKON to their seats and asks them what drinks they like before he leaves to grab them. Chanwoo and Donghyuk offered to accompany him. On their way back to their seats after buyning drinks for everyone they meet a few fans and great them politely increasing their mood even more. Just in time when they came back the concert starts. Hanbin helps handing out the drinks then stands up to go with the excited crowd screaming along them, when BIGBANG appears on stage.

 

During the concert Hanbin and Bobby don't sit next to each other at first since Chanwoo asked Bobby at the beginning to sit next to him and June just randomly sat down anywhere. Hanbin looks at Bobby and the thought about what Bobby and Hanbin talked about this morning makes him feel excited for later. Donghyuk notices Hanbins good mood he feels relieved that he doesn't let his good mood be spoiled by the news they heard right before the concert. Knowing that he can just accept it too and be proud of what they achieved up until now at the Remix, what makes him enjoy the concert.

The concert reaches its first half when Hanbin needs to pee and moves to Bobby to ask him to accompany him. Bobby at first confused what it is about since he feels slightly worried about later, compared to the excited Hanbin. Hanbin explains that he needs to go to the restrooms. Bobby nods and leans to June to inform him that they just quickly go to the restrooms, but June needs to go too and tags along with them. Once they finished they go back to their seats but this time Hanbin holds on to Bobby so they can stay next to him. June not really paying attention to them just focuses on the stage while Bobby notices Hanbin holding on to his shirt. He leans to Hanbins ear, to shout into it, since the venue is so loud. “Are already acting clingy? Or is that you are excited about later? Do you want me to just top you after all?” Hanbin frowns and glares at Bobby then pulls on his arm and replies into his ear. “As if....you better get your ready for me.” Bobby grins by his cute yet aggressive boyfriend and laughs. “Araso...” He doesn't really take Hanbin serious after all and turns to the stage to enjoy the rest of the concert until the end. After the encore one of BIGBANG's staff went to Yunhyuk and informs him that iKON is invited to the after party later and they should come. Yunhyuk tells the others and without even hesitating they accept the invitation immediately. The staff tells them the car and where the party will be held before she leaves. Yunhyuk puts the notes in his phone so he can guide his boys to the right car later.

iKON politely greets their sunbaes before they go to their car and meet dara on their way to Bigbangs changing rooms. She asks them to take a picture together with other Winner members then accompanies them to Bigbangs room. They chat for a bit then leave so their Hyungs can get ready.

The restaurant is not so far away from the location and during the dinner iKON get a change to talk and laugh with their seniors. A few fans that where invited as well get a change to take a few pictures with iKON before Yunhyuk tells them they have to go back to their dorms. They say goodbye to everyone then head to their car. Bobby rushes to Hanbin and whispers into his ear he should wait for a bit, then walks to Yunhyuk and talks to him. Bobby asks their manager if he could stay out with Hanbin for tonight since they are free from schedules tomorrow anyway and he wants some time with Hanbin alone. Yunhyuk at first not so into the idea but eventually gives in and tells Bobby it is alright but they should tell him at least when they arrived wherever if they are alright, so he doesn't have to worry so much. Bobby agrees and Yunhyuk sighs as he sees Bobby rush back to Hanbin. The others look confused at first but when they see Hanbin and Bobby leave together to the cab area they already have the answer to their thoughts. Chanwoo grins sneaky as he gets in their car. Yunhyuk makes sure everyone is inside then tells the driver to head to their dorm.

Hanbin confused what Bobby is doing when he pulls him into the cab. “What are you doing? Did you ask Hyung?” Bobby nods and leans to the driver to tell him the address of his small apartment. After hearing the name of Bobby's place Hanbins lips form a slight smile as he leans back on the seat. Bobby turns to him and grins. “Now...we have time to do what we want to.” Hanbin chuckles and looks at the driver then at Bobby and whispers into Bobby's ear. “Not now....but soon, I hope you are ready.” Bobby laughs and leans back on his side. “Same to you.” He grins and Hanbin just shakes his head, trying hard to stand the increasing lust and tension inside him to be finally together with Bobby, alone.

 

 

to be continued...